What? What is it?
什么? 怎么了?
I'm not detecting anything.
我没有探测到什么
Doesn't mean it isn't there.
这并不意味着它不在那里
Can you see anything?
你看到什么了?
No. But I sense something is close.
不, 不过我感觉到有东西正在靠近
Maybe we should try another way?
也许我们应该试试另外一条路?
Won't make any difference.NIt's stalking us.
不会有什么不同的
Sounds like it's more than one.
听起来不止一个
Yeah, more than one what?
不止一个什么?
I do not know.
我不知道
What the hell took you so long?
你们怎么过了这么久才来?
Believe it or not, you wereNonly gone a couple of hours.
信不信由你
Try six months!
六个月啊!
You don't understand, you've beenNtrapped in a time dilation field.
你不了解, 你被困入了一个
What?
什么?
What was that bloody thing?N I don't know.
那个东西是什么?
What's a time dilation field?
什么是时间膨胀区?
Can we talk about this somewhere else?
我们可以到别处去讨论这个问题么?
No, it is still close.
不, 它还在附近
You've fought this thing before?
你以前跟这个东西搏斗过?
Twice.
两次了
How did you beat it?
你是怎么打败它的?
Still haven't figured that out.
还不知道呢
Now'd be a good time.
这次可以弄明白了
Yeah, well, what'd you say we justNfight it and see what happens?
你是说跟它搏斗, 然后看会发生什么?
John?
John?
Friends of yours?
你的朋友们?
We've come to stand with you,Nwhatever happens.
我们来支持你
No, we've come to fight.
不, 我们过来战斗
And we are not afraid of you.
我们不会怕你
The Beast is of our own creation,
野兽是我们自己创造的
and it is long past time we sent it away.
我们让它呆在外面已经很长时间了
That's it?NThat's all it took?
就这样?
You were right, John.NWe were afraid.
你是对的, John
The Beast was the final burden we hadNto shed, manifest from our own fears.
野兽是我们必须去除的最后一个障碍
You gave us the courage to face it.
你给我们勇气去面对它
Come with us.
跟我们一起走吧
I'm not ready for that yet.
我还没有准备好呢
I'm not sure I'll ever be.
我还没有想好呢
One day, perhaps?
某天, 也许?
Yeah, one day.
是的, 某一天
I'll look forward to it.
我期待着
There'll be no need to destroyNthe Sanctuary, Doctor McKay.
没有必要摧毁Sanctuary
What?
什么?
No..., I wasn't thinking that, I was...
不..., 我没有这么想, 我只是...
We will keep the portal openNfor you until you are gone.
在你们出去之前
At which point the ZedPM which undoubtedlyNpowers this beautiful place will be...
不管怎么说, 毫无疑问
Sanctuary was left by those who came before us,
Sanctuary是由先于我们到达这里的人
for those who may seek it out and follow the path.
留给那些寻求并追随升♥天♥之路的人的
And it will continue to remain
而它在你们离开之后
after you are gone.
会继续保留下来
Yeah, but...
是的, 不过...
Absolutely.
当然
What is it with you and ascended women?
你和那个升♥天♥的女人之间是什么关系?
Well, the beard is interesting!
胡须很不错!
First thing to go when we get home.
到家后做的第一件事
Never thought I'd see any of you again.
没想到会再见到你们
Kind of even...
甚至是有点...
missed you a little.
想你们了
Yeah, well, it was onlyNa couple of hours for us, so...
对我们来说只是两个小时而已
We were all quite worried about you.
我们都很担心你
Of course we were.
当然我们会的
We're just sorryNwe didn't get here sooner.
很抱歉我们没能早点到这里
Let's get outta here!
我们离开这里吧!
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表