yeah.
好的
we keep trying to remove it from the terminals on the daedalus.
我们一直试图把它从Daedalus的计算机里移除
somehow,the crew keeps finding a way of putting it back.
但不知为什么,队员们总能找到办法
never get between a genius and a computer game.
我在计算机游戏上一点天赋都没有
aren't you scheduled to fly out?
你没有计划出发吗?
i was supposed to, yes,until i heard about sheppard.
本来应该出发的, 但是我听说了Sheppard...
he's under beckett's supervision.
他还在Beckett的观察中
if the lieutenant colonel finds himself unable to perform his duties,that's...
如果中校发现自己不能执行任务,那么...
you have a ship to command, colonel.Ni wouldn't want to spread you too thin.
你有一艘飞船要管理,上校
novak and hermiod are running a full diagnostic on our ftl drive.
Novak和Hermiod正在对FTL驱动
they're worried about the constant use jumping between galaxies,
他们对进行持续的星际间跳跃
which is to say,if i need to, i have some time.
就是说,如果我需要,我还有一些时间
okay. let me think about it.
好的,让我考虑一下
thank you.
谢谢
you got chess on there?
计算机上有象棋?
as a matter of fact, i do.
事实上,我有
well, i have to warn you thatNi ama career military strategist.
好的,我先要提醒你我是个职业
well, i'll have to take my chances.
好的,我会碰碰运气的
hey, doc...this is sheppard.
嘿,医生...我是Sheppard
yes, colonel.
怎么了,中校
we may have to bump up our first check-in.
我们可能不得不提前第一次检查了
isn't breaking downin his system like we hoped it would.
就像我们预计的那样,它开始破坏他的生理系统了
you're positive?
你肯定?
yes.in fact, it's beginningto alter his dna.
是的,事实上,它正在改变他的DNA
if it's allowed to continue,
如果再这么继续下去
he'll devolveinto a creature similar to what ellia became.
他将会退化成Ellia那样的生物
how long do we have?
我们还有多长时间?
i'm not sure, exactly.
我不能确切的肯定
ballpark. months? weeks?
那大概呢,几个月?几个星期?
days.we have days.
几天,我们只有几天
okay, what's the plan?
好的,你有什么计划?
i've injected him with a viral inhibitor.
我已经给他注射了病毒抑止剂
it should slow down the retrovirus as far asNhis cognitive abilities are concerned,
这应该能减缓逆转录 病毒影响他的
but i'm afraid that's it so far.
但我恐怕这不能起太大作用
we're exploring various treatmentsNthat may or may not be effective, so--
我们正在研究各种有效的或无效的
no, carson.we don't have any timeto explore.
不,Carson,我们没有那么多时间去研究了
there's got to be something in the ancient databaseNthat can help you find a treatment.
在古人的数据库里应该能找到有助于
i know that, elizabeth. we're doing our best.
我知道,Elizabeth,我们正在尽全力
i'm sorry. i know.of course you are.
对不起,我知道你们当然在尽力
you should talk to him.
你应该跟他谈谈
he's hiding it very well,
他隐藏的很好
but if i was him,i'd be scared to death.
但如果我是他,我会怕的要死
how am i doing?
我现在怎么样?
anything that has you speechless has me concerned.
你不说话我就知道没什么好事
you're going to be fine.
你会好起来
wow.that's dead man talk.
喔,跟快要死的人都这么说
no, it isn't.
不,不是的
have you seen this?
你看到这个了?
beckett is going to figure this one out.
Beckett会把这个弄清楚的
i think i already have.
我想我已经清楚了
you know who i'm starting to feel like? .....ford.
你知道我开始感觉到像什么了吗?...Ford
what happened to you is completely different.
在你身上发生的完全跟他不同
i know, i know.still, i can feel it.
我知道,我知道,但是,我还是能感觉到
i mean, i can feel it changing me inside,like he did.
我的意思是,我感觉到它正在里面改变我,
i don't think that's even possible.
我认为没这个可能
look, you're very worried--
你是太担心了
no, no.no, it's...
不,不,不,只是...
one of the best weeks of my life was when i got my wisdom teeth out.
我生命里最开心的几个星期是我把
i was on codeine for a full seven days.Nthis is kind of the same.
我服用了整整7天的可♥卡♥因♥
i know i should be in pain,Nor at the very least freaked out by this,and i'm not...
我知道我现在应该痛苦
and that freaks me out more than anything.
现在我比任何时候感觉都要好
we're going to beat this.
我们会让你恢复的
"we're going to beat this"?
"我们会让你回复的"?
"beckett will figure this out.you're going to be fine"?
"Beckett会搞清楚的,你会好起来的"?
you really suck at the whole bedside manner thing.
你这完全是医生对病人说的假话
i'm know. i'm sorry.
我知道,对不起
but i appreciate the effort.
但我感激你的努力
no. no.that would only work if the retrovirusNwas doing what we had originally
不,不,它只在转录 病毒像我们原先
intended it to do.
才会有效果
i disagree.you are not taking into accountNwhat's happening to his somatic cells.
我不同意,你没有考虑到在他的
the only thing i have to take into account is how off you are,
我唯一考虑到的事情是你错的很厉害
and i don't think i'm the only one who sees that.
我想我也不是唯一一个发现这个的人
so let's move on.
让我们继续吧
wait, wait, wait.oh, god...
等等,等等,哦,天啊...
we're looking at this all wrong.
我们想的全错了
the best idea we've had so far is to tryNto repair his system on the genetic level
到目前为止我们最好的办法是在遗传
by administering a massive, cloned embryonic stem cell treatment.
通过执行大量的克隆干细胞治疗
i still think it's our best bet.
我还是认为这是最好的办法
introducing more human genetic material into his body
给他的身体引入更多的人类遗传物质
is only going togive the retrovirus more fuel.
只是给转录 病毒更多的能量
i don't know how much simpler i can say that.
我不知道这么简单你们怎么还不明白
yes, yes, i agree.
是的,是的,我同意
that's why we have to use the iratus bug stem cells.
那就是为什么我们该用Iratus Bug的干细胞
i'm sorry?
什么?
the iratus bug stem cell,programmed with human rna,
Iratus Bug的干细胞,以人类的RNA编序
wouldn't get rejected by his system and
不会被他的生理系统排斥并且
would be practicallyNignored by the current strain of retrovirus.
也能通过目前的转录 病毒
we attack it from the inside.
我们从内部攻击
exactly.it would be like our own magic bullet
确切的说,就像我们自己的魔法子弹
that could navigate the retrovirus and start to repair his mutated cells.
可以通过转录 病毒并且修复他受损的细胞
the only bug pieces we have are from a sample that died a year ago.
我们拥有的唯一一块虫子的组织是
i have no doubt we could program the cells if we had them,
我肯定如果有的话,我可以给那些细胞
but we do not have the time to artificially produce a geneNtherapy of that kind of volume.
但是现在我们没有时间来进行这种
which means,ladies and gentlemen,
这意味着,女士们先生们
we need to go on an egg hunt.
我们需要去猎取虫蛋
it's okay.sit. please.
好了,请坐
how's the colonel?
中校怎么样?
not very well.
不是很好
i'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到这个
yeah, so am i.
是的,我也一样
i think it would be best if you do assume colonel sheppard's duties until he--
我想最好你能执行Sheppard中校的
consider it done.
被认为恢复了
just until he's back on his feet.
直到他恢复健康
you two are pretty close, aren't you?
你们两人很亲密,不是吗?
we've been through a lot together, yes.
我们经常在一起,是的
you've got the best team in two galaxies working on a way to get him back to normal. my money's on success.
你让最好的小组在两个星系寻找能让他
and if you need someone to talk to--
如果你需要找人谈话...
if you could assume those duties effective immediately...
如果你能够快速有效地完成这些任务...
i can do that.
我能做到
thank you.
谢谢你
the ancient database has quite a lot of information about the iratus bug.
古人的数据库里有很多关于Iratus Bug的信息
we know what planet it's on,we know that it likesNcool, damp, dark places to lay its eggs,
我们知道它们在哪个星球上,他们喜欢
so it shouldn't be that hard to locate.
所以并不是很难寻找
wait a minute.the last time we ran intoNone of these things,we almost lost sheppard.
等等,上次我们遇到这些东西,Sheppard
how do you expect to just walk right into one of their nests?
你怎么能希望就这么走进他们的巢穴中去
i don't see that we have any other choice.
我不知道我们还有别的悬着
we need the iratus stem cells.
我们需要Iratus虫子的干细胞
the best stem cells come from embryos.
最好的干细胞只能从胚胎中拿到
with them, we actually have a chance of saving colonel sheppard.
有了它们,我们就有机会救Sheppard中校
without them, he'll die.
没有他们,他就会死
and this is the only option we have?
那这是我们唯一的选择?
and time's an issue as well.
时间也是关键
you have no idea what will happen.
你不知道下面会发生什么
there's only one certaintyN--what will happen if we do nothing.
只能肯定一件事,就是如果我们什么
we all understand the risks, dr. weir,
我们都明白风险,Weir博士
and i believe that colonel sheppardNwould do the same for any one of us.
我也相信如果我们出了事Sheppard
permission granted.
同意申请
i need an hour to get my things together.
我需要一个小时准备装备
okay, gear up. one hour.
好的,快点,一个小时
look. i made a new friend.
看,我有了个新朋友
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表