and we may be able to last a fewNminutes longer in here than out there.
也许我们在这里能坚持得更久
Okay, hurry, ladies and gentlemen.NRight down the hallway there. Thank you.
好的, 快, 女士们先生们
Carson, how're we doing?
Carson, 我们这边如何了?
We're just about ready. There should be anotherNgroup of refugees coming on board now.
快准备好了,应该还有一批难民正在赶来
Teyla? Ronon?
Teyla? Ronon?
They helped the last family.NGod, I haven't seen them.
他们在帮最后一家人
Teyla? Ronon?
Teyla? Ronon?
Teyla, Ronon, please respond.
Teyla, Ronon, 请回答
Don't leave without us.N No, of course not.
别丢下我们
Right down there.
往下走
They're still alive...
他们还活着...
but barely.
不过快不行了
Perhaps you were right.
也许你说得对
We should have triedNto make it back to the base on foot.
我们应该试着走回基地去
No.
不
You were right.
你是对的
We'd be dead.
我们会死
As long as we can breathe...
只要还有一口气...
there's still hope.
就还有希望
We owe you a debt of gratitude, Colonel.
我们欠你一个人情, 上校
Frankly, yours were the onlyNlife signs that we could detect on the planet.NWhat happened to the others?
老实说, 我们在这个星球上
Sheppard, Beckett, and McKay,
Sheppard, Beckett, 还有McKay
they took the rest of the people back to the base.
他们带其他人回基地了
We got cut off from them.N Well, that's brilliant. The base is shielded.
我们跟他们失去联♥系♥了
I can't beam them out of there.
我无法把他们传送出去
They were attempting to load the restNof the people on board the Orion,
他们要把其他人都装上Orion
hoping Dr. McKay would be able to getNthe engines working before the eruption.
希望McKay博士能在火山爆发前修好引擎
What are you saying? They're all dead?
你在说什么? 他们都死了?
We don't know.
我们不清楚
One way or the other,Nwe can't hail them on radio because ofNextreme electrical activity in the ash cloud.
不管怎样, 我们因为火山灰的极电活动
We can't even detect their life signs.
我们甚至探测不到他们的生命信♥号♥♥
So if you make contact, what are your options?
那如果你联♥系♥上了, 然后怎么办?
Well, colonel Sheppard could haveNsaved some of the remaining population,
Sheppard中校应该已经救下了其他居民
but instead he tried to save everyNsingle one of them by taking refuge aboard the
不过他想把所有难民都载上古人的战舰
damaged ancient warship, which has pretty muchNtaken any options I might have had out of the equation.
那样我倒是可以置身事外了
Stay as long as you can.
尽量再等等
Hermiod says the volcano's about to erupt.NWe should know for sure by then.
Hermiod说火山就要爆发了
Be advised,Nwe have detected a hive ship heading towards Atlantis.
还得考虑这个, 我们探测到一艘幽灵母船
Just the one?
就一艘?
I'm afraid that's all the good news we have.
这是唯一庆幸的
Teyla, Ronon, come in.
Teyla, Ronon,进来
Stop!
住手
Door's probably hot.NYou don't want to touch it.
门可能很烫了, 最好别碰
Let's try this way.
我们试试这边
Okay, not that way either.
好,这边也不行
Rodney, come in.
Rodney, 接线
Go ahead.
继续说
I've run into the last group of villagersNand I'm trying to get them back to the ship.
我遇到最后一批居民
Looks like the base is going to emergency lockdown.NWe got doors sealing off everywhere.
看来基地开始应急封锁了
We could really use some helpNtrying to find another way back.
帮我们找另一条路回去
Alright.
好的
I'll have Norina call upNthe base schematics, see if she can...
我会叫Norina找找基地的图表
Rodney?
Rodney?
Rodney...
Rodney...
do you copy?
听到了吗?
Damn it.
该死
Colonel, I'm attempting to calculate the preciseNtime remaining before the main eruption.
上校, 我打算计算出火山爆发的精确时间
We should try to land.
我们应该着陆
The planet's surface is far too unstableNto attempt any landing.
这个行星的地表已经很不稳定了
So our only option is to sit here and wait?
那我们只能在这里坐着等?
There is one other option.
还有另一个选择
What?
什么?
We could leave.
我们可以离开
That's not an option we're considering.
不考虑这个选择
I'm starting to smell sulfur dioxide here.
我开始闻到二氧化硫了
Stay close. Stay calm.NTry not to take too many deep breaths.
别走远了, 别慌, 别大口呼吸
Colonel Sheppard, are you there?
Sheppard中校,你在吗?
Colonel Sheppard, please come in.
Sheppard中校, 进来
Any luck?N Not yet.
有消息吗?
There's too much interference.
干扰太多
Look, the atmosphere is heavilyNcharged with electromagnetic energy.
大气中已经充满了电磁能
This baby's ready to blow.
火山要爆发了
The Taranian people are all on board, except forNthe last group that colonel Sheppard was escorting.
Taranian人都在船上了
Teyla and Ronon?
Teyla和Ronon?
We've lost contact with them as well.
我们还跟他们失去联♥系♥了
Alright.
好的
Please be the hangar door.
大家到机库门
Help me pry this thing open.
帮我撬开它
This way.
这边
Alright.
好的
Tell the people to get on the floor and secureNthemselves. I think the eruption is imminent.
叫他们保护好自己
We're just about ready.
我们要准备好了
Ready for what?
准备干什么?
Oh, thank God.
哦, 谢天谢地
What took you so long?
怎么这么久?
Just about ready for what?N To activate the shields.
准备什么?
I thought you said the blast from theNeruption will wipe out half the continent.
你以为你说爆发的冲击力会摧毁半个大♥陆♥
It will, and after 4.1 seconds of thoseNextreme temperatures and pressures,
会, 而且在4.1秒的极度高温和高压之后
our shields will be depleted.
防护罩的能量也会耗尽
As much as I'm all forNliving for another four seconds...
也就是我们再活4秒...
That's not very much time for anything, Rodney.N It's plenty of time to open a hyperspace window.
这么短的时间干不了什么, Rodney
But that's my plan.NDidn't I tell you about that?
这就是我的计划, 我没跟你们说吗?
No.N No, you didn't.
没有
You were too busy running around looking for people.N Well, tell us the damn plan.
你在那边忙得团团转
Fixing the sublight engines wasNimpossible in the amount of time we had left...
在剩下的这点时间里根本不可能
they were just too badly damaged,
损坏太严重了
but I've devised a sort of a patch that in effectNdiverts auxiliary power to the hyperdrive.
但我已经想出一个弥补办法
Only enough for a fraction of a second, mind you.N That won't get us very far.
只要一瞬间的工夫
We don't need to go far.NAny old orbit will do.
我们不需要太远,随便一个轨道都行
And then what?
然后呢?
Well, then Norina and I were planning a
然后Norina和我就...
small dinner for us all, nothing fancy, just...
给大家准备晚餐, 不太丰盛, 只要...
Rodney... Well, what does he mean, "then what?"
Rodney... 什么意思, 然后呢?
Then we won't die horribly?
然后我们不会惨死?
So your plan is to not blow a hole inNthe hangar but to sit here and wait for thisNcataclysmic eruption to take place.
所以你的计划不是在机库炸一个洞
With the shieldsNand inertial dampeners at full strength, yes.
同时开启防护罩到惯性阻尼的最大强度
I think I may be missing something.NCorrect me if I'm wrong,
我可能搞错了, 如果说得不对请纠正
but when the volcano erupts, don't we as well?
当火山爆发的时候, 我们不也一起爆了
That's the plan.
计划就是如此
That's the plan?N That's the plan.
计划就是如此?
That plan sucks.N Aye.
什么烂计划
The ship will be ejected along with the magmaNand steam several thousand feet into the air.
飞船将会跟岩浆和蒸气一起
The ship can survive that?
飞船没事?
For exactly 4.1 seconds, yes.
在那4.1秒内, 是的
Look, the hangar should disintegrate. The momentNwe're clear, we open a brief hyperspace window,
机库会碎掉, 机会一来
jump to space before the explosionNdepletes our shields and incinerates us.
然后在爆发把防护罩耗尽
Okay.
好的
What.
什么
That's very clever, Rodney.
这想法了不起, Rodney
Well, don't thank me 'till it works...
在成功之前先别谢我...
which it probably won't.
说不定会失败的
Excuse me.
抱歉
Colonel, I believeNthe eruption will occur in 52 seconds.
上校, 我相信火山会在52秒后爆发
Are you sure?
你肯定?
I would not state it if I wasn't.
不肯定的话,我不会说出来
What?
什么?
Bent my fingernail back.NI hate that.
把我指甲弄弯了, 真是讨厌
Yes, that can be painful.
是啊, 很痛吧
Yeah, will you look at that?N Are you done?
是啊, 你要不要看看?
Almost. Look,
快了,看
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表