It was the only way to get you here.
但是只有这样才能把你们带到这里
Why didn't you just tell us where you were?NYou know we would have come.
你为什么不直接告诉我们你在哪里?
Yeah, you and a special ops team.
你和这个特别小组
No, no!
不!
I know you think I'm crazy.
我知道你以为我疯了
I brought you all here to show you that you're wrong.
我会带你好好看看这里
I mean, do I look crazy?
我说,我看上去像疯了么?
Do I seem out of control?
我像是失控了么?
Are we speaking in relative terms, or...
我们是说相对而言, 还是...
Look. Jace here has really fine tuned the enzyme.
嘿 Jace已经可以很好地提炼酶了
We know how to administer it now and to regulate it.NRefine with it.
我们现在知道如何管理
We've gotten so good we can even lace food with it.
我们甚至可以把它做在食物里
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Congratulations.
祝贺你们
You've just had your first dose.
你们刚刚服用了你们的第一份酶
What?
什么?
I thought long and hard about howNto show you that the enzyme was safe.
我想了很久怎么告诉你们服用酶是安全的
To convince you that it was the first stepNto defeating the Wraith.
向你们证明使用它是击败幽灵的第一步
So you could convince Weir.
然后你可以说服 Weir.
Convince the military.N Are you out of your mind?
说服军方
Hey! Settle down, McKay!N No I will not settle down!
嘿! 别激动, McKay!
I have been drugged against my will,Nyou little punk!
我被你们偷着下了药,
You should not have done this Aiden!
你不应该这样做 Aiden!
Be as mad as you want.
你尽管嚷好了
Couple of days, you'll be thanking me.
过一段时间,你们会感谢我的
We'll all have a good laugh about this.NNow eat up.
我们会对今天的这些一笑了之
I'm itchy. I'm itchy all over.
我发痒,我浑身都痒
This is exactly what happenedNwhen I toked pot once in college.
就是这种感觉,和我在
Everyone stay put.
呆着别动
Let him go.
让他过来
Ford!
Ford!
Look.
看
I know what you're trying to do. I get it, I do.
我知道你想要做什么,我明白
But you're going about his all wrong.
但是你的算盘打错了
Weir isn't going to listen to usNif we're all hopped up on the enzyme.
Weir 是不会听我们的
Your food was clean.
你的食物里没有酶
Why?NWhy me?
为什么?
You're gonna be the witness.
你将是一个见证人
You're gonna be the one to tell Weir,Nthat her most trusted team has takenNthe enzyme and is better because of it.
你将要去告诉Weir 她最信任的
Look buddy.
听着,伙计
Why don't you come back with us.NHave Beckett look you over?
你为什么不跟我们一起回去
That's the best proof.N No.
那会是一个最好的证明
No, I've thought this through.
不,我已经想过这些了
This is the plan.
这就是计划
Look, I don't know what you're thinking...N You're free to roam around as much as you want.
听着,我不知道你在想什么...
You're all a part of the team, now.
从现在开始你们全都是是小组的一员
OK.NSo why aren't these guys watching us?
恩
Ronon is right.
Ronon问的有道理
They went to great trouble to get us here.NWhy would they allow us to leave?
他们费了那么多事才把我们带到这里
Just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
这些家伙也许在等待另一个机会
Oh, that little bastard!
这些无赖!
There it goes.N See, this is what I was afraid of.
原来是这样
What'd he do?
他做了什么?
He's taken all the necessary control crystals.
他拿走了所有必需的控制水晶
Something I showed him how to do on a mission,NI might add!
我教那个家伙怎么做任务的
Well, that's not good.
啊,这样可不好办了
That is the understatement of the year.
这还只是保守的估计
Alright! See what you can do!
那你看看你能做什么呢
OK, why don't we just take them?
嗯,为什么我们不把他们干掉呢?
All we gotta do is get our hands on one stunner.NI can take them all.
我们所要做的只是击昏他们
Yeah, maybe, but if we mess it up, whatever trustNwe might have been given, will disappear.
啊,也许,但是如果我们弄砸了的话,
You wanna make them trust us?
你想让那些家伙信任我们?
We play it cool, we let 'em get comfortable.NThey're bound to make a mistake.
我们镇定一些,顺着他们
And in the meantime?
然后呢?
We play along.
我们和他们合作
How are you guys feeling?
你们觉得怎么样?
I didn't eat that much.NI feel fine.
那东西我没吃太多
Perhaps if we were able to fast, they would beNunable to administer the enzyme.
也许如果我们动作够快的话
I doubt that.NI don't think they'd have a problem forcing us.
对此我表示怀疑 我觉得要是
This thing is useless and I ate my face off.NAnd I can tell you, I can feel it working!
这根本没用,我不怕丢脸
There's a good possibility that everythingNyou're feeling right now might be
但很有可能你现在感觉到的是
psychosomatic.N Oh, is that right, Professor Science?
心理暗示
Is that your expert opinion?
这就是你的专家观点?
Yes it is.
是这样的
Well I can tell you, when they up the dosage,
好,我告诉你,当他们加大剂量的时候
the side effects will be very realNand very unpredictable.
副作用就会非常明显和不可预料
You're back early.
你回来得挺早
Janev's kind of a closed society.
Janev是一个比较保守的地方
Very polite, very courteous, but completelyNuninterested in having anything to do with us.
非常客气,非常有礼貌,
Well better that than hostile, I suppose.
我觉得这样总比有敌意好
Colonel Sheppard's team.
Sheppard中校小组
Three hours overdue.
已经超期三个小时了
It wouldn't be the first time.
这不是第一次了
Any radio contact?
有无线电联络么?
None since they left.
自从他们离开后音信全无
Well, you know those guys.
Weil, 你了解这些家伙
What do I know about those guys?
我怎么会知道那些家伙现在在做什么?
Just that they tend to get all caught upNin whatever it is they're doing
他们无论做什么
and sometimes they don't check in.
而且时常不汇报
They forget how much you worry.
他们忘了你是多么地担心
We worry.
是我们担心
Collectively, I mean.N Yes we do.
共同的,我是说
Yeah, we do.
是的
OK guys, looks like we're heading back out.
嘿,伙计们,我们又要出发了
Thank you Major.
谢谢你,少校
You're welcome.
不客气
Seriously! I'm getting... I'm getting... chills,Nhot flashes, chills and hot flashes again and again.
说实在的! 我觉得...冷,热
None of you are feeling that?
你们没这种感觉么?
The enzyme side effects are gonna beNthe least of his concerns if he keeps this up.
如果他继续增大剂量
I know. Just be patient.
我明白,冷静一点
Historically,Nthat hasn't been a strength for me.
我从来没有感到这么力量充足
I know!
我知道!
Sheppard, Teyla!
Sheppard, Teyla!
Kanayo's running a mission offworld.NI want you to go with him.
Kanayo正在执行一项任务
Why?
为什么?
We're running an op.
我们在执行一项任务
Time you might wanna see the men in action.
也该是时候让你见见那些人了
Sure!NWherever you need us.
没问题!
Just give us some weapons and...
给我们一些武器和...
Nice try.
好提议
No, you're gonna hang back and watch with Kanayo.
不,你不用冲在第一线
Don't worry, you won't be in any danger.
别担心,你不会有任何危险的
That's a load off my mind.
我倒不是担心那个
Good.
好的
What about us?
那我们呢?
Jace'll give you the grand tour.NShow you what we've done with the place.
Jace将带着你们进行一次重要的参观
How's that sound?
觉得怎么样?
Oh, it sounds delightful.
哦,似乎不错
Good, good. Then if Sheppard tries anything offworld,Nyou'll be nice and close for me to kill you both.
好的,如果Sheppard企图做手脚
Can't think of a better way of spending the afternoon.
难道就不能想一种
Move!
走!
Looks like he's asking you to go.
他好像是在叫你们走
Are those guards Genii?
这些护卫是Genii人么?
Yes.
是的
What exactly are we doing here?
我们到底要在这里做什么?
The Genii have spies all over the galaxy.
Genii人在这个星系里到处都有间谍
For whatever reason, if one of them can'tNmake it back to the Genii homeworld,Ntheir leaders have established safehouses.
一旦其中一员无法返回,
When they need a place to unload onNgear or a place to hide, they come here.
当他们需要补给或者庇护的时候
That's useful.
这倒很实用
Yeah, we've found it to be an excellentNsource of information and supplies.
是的, 我们发现这里可以成为
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表