Previously on stargate atlantis...
星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯
I believe I had a vision last night.
我昨晚做了一个梦
I saw kanaan, the father of my son.
我见到我孩子的父亲Kanaan
Save us.
救救我们
Where are you?N Dart
你们在哪?
I came for you, just like you asked.
我照你说的来找你了
Like I asked.
其实是照我说的
Michael...
Michael...
I was the one in your visions.
我才是你梦里的那个人
I was sent back in time?
我被送到过去了?
In fact, you were sent forward.
事实上 你被送到了未来
I've loaded all the intel we got on michael after your disappearance,
我把你消失以后我们所有的
including the address where we found teyla.
包括我们找到Teyla地方的星门地址
Quickly.
快点
You must release me.
你必须放了我
Teyla?
Teyla?
John?
John?
I know where teyla is.
我知道Teyla在哪
My child is of no concern to you.
我的孩子不关你的事
I have great plans for him.
但我为他设计了伟大的计划
I think we're too early, though, but he's going to bring her here to have the baby.
我想我们来的太早了
Colonel, it's a booby trap!
中校 这是个陷阱
We've got to get out of here now!
我们必须马上出去!
This is perfect.
好极了!
Just what I needed.
正合我意
It truly has been a hectic several weeks.
最近几周真是忙死了
Try four years.
是最近四年吧
Very true.
没错
In a way, it makes these calmer moments even more special.
不管怎样 这让平常平淡的日子
I cherish these times, when it is just you and me.
我很珍惜和你在一起的时光
Me too.
我也是
You...
你...
you've got an early morning.
你是个很勤奋的人
I never got to properly thank you.
我还没有正式的表达我的谢意
For what?
谢什么?
For what?
谢什么?
For rescuing me.
感谢你从Micheal手中
From michael.
救了我
I never gave up hope, because I knew.
我从没有放弃希望 因为我知道
I knew that you would come for me, john.
我知道你会来救我的 John
I know this sounds crazy, but...
我知道这听上去有点傻 但是...
I don't remember...
我想不起来...
rescuing you.
我救过你
You don't remember rescuing her, because you didn't,
你当然不会记得
just like you never rescued me.
就像你没有去救我一样
Sheppard!
Sheppard!
Hey, buddy.
嘿 伙计
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Michael's compound, it collapsed on us.
我们被埋在Micheal的工事里了
I think I...
我想我...
yeah, hold on, let me take a look.
嗯 等一下 我来看看
What the hell was that?
那是什么?
It's just a little scrape, no big deal.
只是一点擦伤 没多大事
What about the others?
其他人呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
We got separated.
我们分开了
Try them on the radio.
呼叫他们试试?
There's no signal.
这里没有信♥号♥♥
There's too much interference.
太多干扰了
I'm pretty sure my leg is broken.
我很确定我的腿断了
I think I'm remarkably fine.
我想我是出奇的好
Well, isn't that wonderful.
真是好极了
That brings me great comfort.
我好受多了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I don't think we're that deep.
我想我们被埋的不是很深
I can see daylight.
我能看见阳光
If I could just...
我只要...
I'm sorry!
对不起!
I just posted edison at the entrance to the building.
我派了把守入口的Edison...
He'll get help.
去求援了
That is, assuming he wasn't hit by falling debris.
但要假设他没有被残骸砸到
Doc,
博士
the daedalus left atlantis while we were still confirming sheppard's story.
Deadalus在我们还在确认
With that kind of a head start, they should be here in less than three hours,
有了这个提前量
so one way or the other, help is on the way.
所以不管怎么样 救援会来的
I'm sorry, I'm just not good in tight spaces.
对不起 但是我在狭窄空间里很不舒服
But there's no bad guys around, okay?
放心 周围没有坏蛋
No bad guys, just a lot of debris,
没有坏人 只有一堆瓦砾
so if you could please just sit tight and try not to make the ceiling collapse, that would be great.
你能不能好好坐着
Okay, no bad guys.
好吧好吧 没有坏人
just sit tight.
我会好好坐着
When did you get this?
什么时候收到的?
Moments ago.
就在刚才
Change of plans.
计划有变
We're setting a new course.
改变航线
Our compound has been compromised.
我们的工事已经暴露了
Stargate AtlantisNSeason 05 Episode 01
星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯
Unscheduled off-world activation!
计划外星门连接
It's lieutenant edison's idc.
是Edison中尉的IDC
Search and Rescue
搜救行动
What happened? Where's the rest of your team?
怎么回事? 你们队的其他人呢?
There was a massive explosion.
发生了爆♥炸♥
Everyone was in the main compound. The whole building imploded on itself.
大家进到主工事里面去了以后
Were there any survivors?
有生还者吗?
Radios are down.
对讲机失灵了
I don't know. I just thought I should get back here, and--
我不知道 我觉得我应该回到这里...
no, you did the right thing.
你做得很对
Get him to the infirmary.
带他到医务室去
How far away is the daedalus ?
Daedalus还有多远
Still two hours out.
还差两个小时
We can't wait that long.
我们等不了那么久
Have the combat engineers gear up, and have dr.Keller ready her away team.
让战地工程师准备装备
Yes, ma'am.
是的 长官
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm claustrophobic. I'm trying to keep my mind busy,
我有狭小空间恐惧症
which is hard, because, you know, it's my mind.
但是很难 因为 你知道 我的意识...
well, there's no way anything useful survived that implosion.
但是 那么大的爆♥炸♥
Yeah, speak for yourself.
嗯 随你怎么说
You know what I mean, doc.
你知道我是什么意思 博士
Look, I found a bunch of computer parts, all right?
听着 我找到一些电脑部件
The motherboards are all fried or snapped, but some of these hard drives look like they might still be intact.
主板全部都烧掉或者折断了
If I could just get the power to...
如果我能让电源...
hello, hello.
不错不错
What, is it something good?
怎么了 是什么有用的东西吗?
I don't know. There's a lot of information.
我不知道 这里面信息很多
Hold on.
等一下
I think I just hit the jackpot.
我想我中大奖了
What, some way to broadcast a signal?
什么? 你找到发求救信♥号♥♥的方式了?
Let people know our location? Speed up the rescue, what?
还是能让别人知道我们的位置
No, although, in hindsight, I would say you're right, that should probably be considered "the jackpot",
都不是 虽然事后我可能会说你是对的
but no, this is a hard drive.
但是这是一块硬盘
I can only access what's on it.
我只能访问已经在上面的东西
Which is?
上面是什么?
It's michael's wiki.
Michael的维♥基♥百♥科♥
It survived the explosion.
竟然没有被炸坏
The what?
什么?
Michael's database.
就是Michael的数据库
It's a large chunk of it, maybe the whole thing, too.
这里有很大的一部分 也许是完整的
I mean, we've got base schematics, medical research information, lists of planets.
我是说 我们有了基地的图纸
Do you know what this means?
你知道这意味着什么么?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表