I'm gonna be cutting very close to yourNspinal column here. If you were to flinch...
我会在非常接近你脊柱的地方开刀
I won't flinch.
我不会动的
OK.
好
Here we go.
开始
I think I've got it.
找到了
Don't shoot! It's just me!
别开枪,是我!
What the hell are you doing, McKay?
你在干吗, McKay?
What the hell am I doing?NWhat the hell are you doing!
我在干吗?
Those are our guys!
这是我们的人!
You can't trust them!
你不能信任他们!
Oh, that's it... Yeah I've had it.
哦,得了
Just drop your weapons now!
放下你的武器,马上!
You're gonna shoot me?!
你要朝我开枪吗?!
I will if I have to.
在迫不得已的情况下我会的
Ford, I'm taking you in.
Ford, 我要把你带回去
Look, you may not believe this,Nbut it's for your own good.
也许你不相信
Oh no!
不!
I'm quite certain I've disabled the device.
我确定我把这个发射器关上了
It may be too late.
也许太晚了
We know at least one Wraith tracked Ronon here.
至少有一个幽灵已经跟踪他到这个星球了
I'm gonna look for McKay and Ford.
我要去找McKay和Ford.
Yes... we will be fine.
是的,我们会没事的
Now that the lion's passed out cold.
现在这头狮子安静下来了
I'm gonna pick you up with the Jumper as soon as...
我会尽快过来找你们...
Help me! Help me!
救命! 救命!
Sir! Gate activity over here!
长官!星门启动了!
Cloak the Jumper, now!
隐藏飞行器, 马上!
Colonel Sheppard, we've got Gate activity.
Sheppard中校, 星门启动了!
Three Wraith Darts just came through.
幽灵船过来了
Great!
好吧!
We should head back inside.
我们应该回去
He went through there.
他走了
Oh, you've gotta be kidding me!
倒霉啊我!
Colonel, Ronon is gone.
中校, Ronon不见了
There was another way out of the cave.
有另外一条路可以离开山洞
Get back to the Jumper!
回飞行器!
Well, look at you!
看看你这德行!
Yes... look at me! It's funny, huh?
是啊!很搞笑吧啊?
You set this up? It's clever.N It wasn't me.
你设的这个陷阱?很聪明
No, huh? Well, I'm glad we could both, uh,
不是?
still laugh about this together.
我们还能在一块开玩笑
How about cutting me down now?
把我放下来怎么样?
No. I think I'm still gonna kill you.
不,我想我还是该杀了你
What?What do you mean, 'still'?N When did this escalate to killing?
什么?你什么意思?还?
When you shot me.
当你向我开枪的时候
It's a flesh wound! I knew it wasn't gonna hurt
只是皮外伤!我知道这不会伤害到你的
you... you're, you're SuperFord, remember?!
你...你是超人,记得吗?!
You tried to kill me!
你想要杀了我!
Wait, hey!
等等,嘿!
You... you can't kill an unarmed upside down man!
你不能杀一个手无寸铁而且还
Lieutenant!
中尉!
Don't.
别.
Ford!
Ford!
Hi! Doctor Rodney McKay. Could you, um,
嘿!Rodney McKay.
get me down please?
把我弄下来吗?
Ford!
Ford!
Keep your hands where I can see them.
把手放到我看的见得地方
We wanna help.
我们想要帮助你
You're not getting off this planet!
你无法离开这个星球的!
I'll show you.
看着吧
You'll see!
我怎么做!
After they scooped up Ford,Nthe Darts made a beeline for the Gate.
幽灵船抓走FORD以后
We tried to stop them, but...
我们试着阻拦,可是...
You had him in your sights,Nand you let him get away.
你发现了他
I shot him once. Didn't slow him down.
我朝他开了一枪,但是没有放倒他
I shot him too.
我也朝他开了一枪
He ran into the beam.
他跑进光束里了
Are you suggesting he wanted to be taken?
你说他想被幽灵抓走?
I think he saw it was the only way off the planet.
我想,他认为这是唯一的方法离开这个星球
Well, I can tell you from the quality time I spentNwith Ford, he was definitely not thinking straight.
以我和他在一起这段时间来说
Now thanks to you, he's in enemy handsNwith information that could compromise all of us.
现在他在敌人的手里了
I don't think he'll give us away.
他不会出♥卖♥♥♥我们的
Oh, thank you so much for your assurance, Colonel.
感谢你的保证,中校
I'll be sure to includeNyour 'feelings' in my report.
我保证在我的报告中会有你的"想法"
How is it going?
怎么样了?
This place is impressive.
这个地方很压抑
And those Ancestors sure could build them.
古人建造了这里
The guards are unnecessary.
这些警卫没有必要
Well, with your habit ofNtaking people hostage and all...
因为你动不动就爱把别人
I meant, should I want to escape,Nthey will not be able to stop me.
我的意思是:如果我想逃跑
Alright.
对
Were you able to contact my home world?
联♥系♥到我的家乡吗?
Well, that's why I'm here.
这就是我为什么来这
I don't understand.
我不明白
We have machines called MALPs.
我们有一种机器叫MALPs.
They're capable of transmitting backNimages and information from other planets.
它可以传送来自于其他星球的图象和信息
We sent this one to the address you gave us.
我们把这个机器送到了你告诉我们的地方
That is Setita.
那是Setita.
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
It doesn't look like anyone survived the last attack.
看起来无人生还
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表