You sure this is such a good idea? What's the matter, Colonel?
你确信这是个好主意?
Don't trust me? No.
你不相信我?
Fine!
好吧!
You're proposing actually freezingNyourself in one of those things?
你真的打算把你冻在这些东西里?
I should be able to tap into the neural networkNwithout actually initialising stasis.
我不用真的冰冻住就可以进入这个神经网络
Look, it won't take long.NI'll be in and out.
不会很久的,我进去一会儿就出来
The quickest way to figure out what isNgoing on in there is to to tap into the system
发现问题最快的方法是..
and communicate directly with the Captain!
..进去直接和船长交流
Need I remind you of the obvious value in this?
需要我提醒这点吗?
But is it safe?
这样做安全吗?
Would I be volunteering to go if it wasn't?
不然的话,我会自告奋勇吗?
No.
绝对不会
Which is exactly what makes What?Nit safe enough for me to go.
安全起见,还是我去
Better to have you on the outside,Nin case something goes wrong.
万一发生什么,你还是呆在外面的好
It won't!N But if it does.
不会的!
It won't! How many times do I have to say this?
不会的,我要说多少次?
Rodney. Between the two of you, which would be the greater loss?Nif something were to go wrong...
Rodney,在你们俩当中,万一发生问题,谁的损失更大?
Well I've never thought of it that way, but...
我从没这么想过,但是...
she's right! You should go.
嘿,她是对的,你来吧
Now, remember.
记住..
The system creates a direct feedback loopNbetween the processor and your brainwaves, so,
系统在处理器和你脑波之间建立了直接的反馈回路,所以
when you wanna disconnect, you'll need to
如果你想断开,你需要做的是,呃
well, really concentrate. You mean, think it.
集中精神
Well I think it'll probably take a little bit moreNthan that, otherwise you'd be popping in and out ofNthe thing, every time it crossed your mind.
我想可能要比那复杂一点, 只要你想进去或者出来
So, there's no place like home?
那么说,一点也不像在家里?
If that works for you.
如果那个对你起作用
Now, I should be able to monitor your EEG patterns, so
我可以监视你的脑电波图
in the highly unlikely event that something anomalousNshould present itself, I should be able to
如果有意外,它会显示出来,我就能..
disconnect you manually.N Good!
手动断开
Rodney?NWithout permanent brain damage. Rodney?
不会有永久的大脑损伤
Well, the opportunity to speak to aNliving Ancient is worth the risk?
好吧! 有机会和活的古人交流值得冒险,哼?
Now, when I close the lid,Nthe pod system should activate.
我一关上盖子,系统就会激活
Ready?
准备好了?
I was. Good.
是的!!(Rodney真是罗嗦!)
This is weird.
感觉真奇怪
Who are you? Lt Colonel John Sheppard.
你是谁?
Part of an expedition...N This deck is restricted.
探险队成员...
How did you get in here? My team discovered your ship.
你是怎么进来的?
Your crew was in a stasis pod.
你们的船员都在休眠舱内, 我们决定进入...
We decided to tap in... Security to engineering deck!N Stay where you are.
站着别动! 安全人员到引擎甲板!
You don't need to call security.N Stay where you are.
你不必叫安全人员
The hyperdrive constructNmodifications are commencing Sir.
超光速推进修正准备好了,长官
Make certain the equations areNentered in the correct sequence.
按正确的顺序输入方程
We don't wanna overload the control conduit. Yes Sir.
不要使控制通道过载
Is this him? Yes Sir.
是他?
You wear the uniform of my crew, but I don't know you.
你穿着我们的制♥服♥,但是我不认识你
My name's Lt Col John Sheppard. We discovered your ship.
我是John Sheppard中校. 我们发现了你的飞船
We found you and your crew in the stasis pods.NWe decided to tap into the system,
你和你的船员们在休眠舱内,我们决定进入你们的系统
in order to communicate with you.
和你们交流
System?
系统?
This!
就是这里!这个..
This virtual reality.
虚拟现实
You do know this is kinda, simulated?
你们应该知道这是虚拟的?
Is there some place more private we can talk?
有什么地方我们可以私下谈谈?
It's not exactly what I meant by private.
这可不是我所说的私下里
I wanna know who you are andNhow you got aboard this ship.
我想知道你是谁?你是如何上船的!
I told you. My name's Col John Sheppard.
我告诉你了,我的名字是John Sheppard
Part of an expedition...N What expedition?
探险队的一员...
Let me bottom line this for you. We came from Atlantis.
让我向你解释,我们来自Atlantis
Except it's not quite the Atlantis you remember.NTen thousand years have gone by since you left.
但不是你记得的Atlantis,
Look, I know all this sounds strange,Nbut I'm telling you the truth.
我知道这一切听上去有不可思议,但我说的是事实
Right now, you're all in yourNstasis pods, aboard Aurora.
现在,你们在Aurora的休眠舱中,躲避战争
The ship's been derelict for centuries.NNone of this is real.
这飞船已经被废弃了许多世纪,这里的一切都是假的
I expected you to know that. You don't have time to bother with this nonsense.
我以为你知道这些
The hyperdrive modificationsNare much more pressing, Sir.
超光速推进修正更加紧迫,长官
What kind of hyperdrive modifications?
什么超光速推进修正?
We're attempting to modify our propulsion,Nin order to return to Atlantis as quickly as possible.
我们在改进推进装置, 为了尽快回到Atlantis
Then we'll see if you're speaking the truth.
那时,我们看看你是否说的是真的
Oh, look.NThe Atlantis you know doesn't exist anymore.
哦,你所知道的Atlantis已经不存在了
During the war with the Wraith,
他们在和幽灵开战
the city was evacuated back to Earth. - Evacuated? Why would we do that?
整个城市已经撤到地球去了
Sir.
长官..
The war was lost.N Nothing is lost.
战争失败了
Not yet!
至少现在还没有
I have vital information concerningNa weakness in Wraith technology
我掌握了幽灵科技的致命弱点
and whenNI deliver the communiqu?
当我带回去后
in my possession, - the tide will most certainly turn in our favour.N- That's right.
战争形势就会逆转
The Atlantis mission logNsaid you were on a recon mission.
Atlantis的任务日志说你们在进行侦察任务
What, what, what kind of weakness - That information is reserved for the council.Nare we talking about?
你在说什么样的弱点?
There is no council anymore! Sir, we must return to the bridge.
议会已经不复存在了!
Wai.. wait! According to the logs, the Aurora left Lantian space during the Siege.
等等!根据日志, Aurora在包围期间离开了Atlantis
That means the city had already been sunkNto the bottom of the ocean.
那意味着城市已经沉到海底了
You're wondering, how could I know that? Yes.
你肯定奇怪我怎么知道这个
Because that's where it was when we found it! We're wasting time, Sir.
因为那就是我们找到它的地方
You need to attend to the hyperdrive.
你应该关注超光速推进器
Wait!
等等!
The information in that communiqu?Ncould still be incredibly valuable to us!
那个情报对我们仍然非常有价值!
So?
如何?
It worked.N Well of course it worked!
成功了
Ah, for a minute, I thoughtNI was gonna get stuck there.
我还以为会困在那里了
Where's Teyla and Ronon? Well, Caldwell sent them to searchNthe ship's armoury.
Teyla 和 Ronon呢?
Yeah?N No. Unfortunately it was depleted of drones.
怎么样?
Look, so, what happened?NWere you able to communicate with the Captain?
那么,发生了什么,你能和船长交流吗?
Face to face, pretty impressive in there andNthey have a whole virtual reality thing going on.
面对面的, 那里给我印象深刻, 他们都在虚拟现实中生活
Actually, the correct term is virtual environment.N Yeah, whatever.
事实上, 正确的说是虚拟环境
So, what did you find out?N For starters, I have to go back.
那么,你有什么发现?
What do you mean you have to go back? The Aurora was on a recon mission.
你还得回去是什么意思?
The Captain was carrying a communiqu?/iNback to Atlantis.
船长在给Atlantis的报告中
In it, is vital informationNabout a weakness in Wraith technology.
有关于幽灵科技弱点的重要情报
What kind of weakness? Well, that's why I have to go back.NHe didn't tell me.
什么样的弱点?
He's trying to modify the hyperdrives,Nin order to get back to Atlantis faster, to deliver it.
他在改进超光速推进器,以便尽快回到Atlantis去汇报
Well, did you mention that that's impossible,Ngiven that they're living in a virtual environment?
Well, 你有没有提到那是不可能的,
No, Rodney, that slipped my mind.
没有,Rodney, 刚才忘了说了
Well, I would have thought thatNwould have been the first thing...
Well, 我认为那是最先要做的事情....
Of course I mentioned it!
他们不记得把他们自己处于休眠中,因此..
They don't remember putting themselvesNin stasis. Consequently,Nthey had no idea who I was or how I got there.
他们不知道我是谁或者我是怎么进来的
Well why would the pods do that? That's a good question
为什么会这样?
and another reason I What do you think, Colonel?Nshould go back.
也是我回去的另一个原因, 你怎么看,上校?
Go!
去吧!
Hello!
Hello!
Anybody there?
有人吗?
Hi. I really need to talk to the Captain.
嗨. 我要和船长谈谈
Why?
为什么?
Tell him I'm ready to make a full confession.
告诉他,我准备坦白
Dr McKay? Go ahead.
McKay博士?
Long range sensors have just detectedNtwo Wraith Cruisers heading this way.
远程探测器刚刚发现了两艘幽灵巡洋舰朝这里来了
No doubt coming to investigate whyNtheir scout ship was destroyed earlier.
肯定是来调查侦察机被摧毁的事宜
What's their ETA? A little over an hour and I plan on beingNlong gone by then.
估计什么时候到?
What's the status there? I've been able to decipherNsome more of the program.
你那里情况如何?
I'm actually reading neural tracking signatures of theNentire crew as they make their way through the...
读取船员的大脑信♥号♥♥...
I meant Colonel Sheppard's status? Oh him!
我是说Sheppards中校!
Yeah well, he's, he's still in the pod.
他还在里面
Understood. Just be aware of the time constraintsNwith the Wraith ships approaching.NWe can't risk being discovered.
注意时间, 我们不能冒险被幽灵飞船发现
Yes... Ticking clock.NAnything else?
好的,好的,好的,好的,时间紧迫, 还有其他事吗?
If he's not out of there in thirty minutes, disconnect him manually. Right.
如果30分钟内他还不出来,手动断开
Where's the Captain?N He's got more pressingNconcerns at the moment.
船长呢?
He sent me in his stead.
所以派我来
I was told you were ready to make a full confession?
我听说你准备作坦白?
Yeah, well, no.
是啊, 好吧, 不
Actually, I just wanted to talk to him toNtry to convince him
事实上, 我只是想让他相信
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表