Where did you get your hands on that?
你是怎么办到的?
You forget I'm the chief scientist.
你忘了我是首席科学家
I made it.
我造的
You're going to start your coup.
你准备发动你的政♥变♥?
I needed Cowen andNhis elite guard together in one place.
我要等Cowen和他的精锐部队
I knew the chance at someNPuddle Jumpers would get him here.
我知道用Puddle Jumper可以把他
Good one.
干得不错
Most of my men are waiting for meNon our home world.
大多数我的人都在我们的母星等着
Tonight,
今晚
the leadership of our people changes hands.
我们人♥民♥的领导权将会易手
You were just going to leave us hereNto be vaporized with the others.
你想让我们在这里
Yes, I was...
是的, 当初我是这样想的
but things have changed.
我改变想法了
Let's go.
我们走
Go see what's keeping him.
去看看是什么让他等这么久
It's alright. I'm just escorting these prisoners.
没事的, 我们只是在押送犯人
There's a hidden passage this way.
这边有一条密道
We shouldn't run into any more resistance.
我们不会碰到任何抵抗的
Commander Cowen, someone has freed the Atlantians.
Cowen司令, 有人释放了
What?
什么?
Ladon, come in!
Ladon, 回话
I'm receiving Dr. McKay's IDC.
收到McKay博士的身份识别码
Defense teams stand by!
防卫小组, 就位!
Lower the shield.
放下护盾
Rodney!
Rodney!
It's Ladon. He's letting us go in exchange for his people.
是Ladon, 他想用我们来交换他的人
Ladon's in charge? Well, he's about to be.
Ladon是头儿?
He really was planning a coup.
他是真的在策划一次政♥变♥
Apparently, we're a part of the plan.
很显然我们也是计划的一部分
Ladon, come in!
Ladon, 回话!
This is Ladon.
我是Ladon
What's going on?
怎么回事?
I'm sorry it had to come to this, Cowen.
我很抱歉不得不这样做, Cowen
You have served our people well.
你为我们的人♥民♥做了一些贡献
What have you done?
你干了些什么?
Shield up.
升起护盾
Now, please,NI would like to see my sister.
现在, 请带我去见我妹妹
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
We found a malignant tumorNin your sister's left lung.
我们发现在你妹妹的左肺中
We had to remove it as soon as possible.
必须尽快摘出它
Not to worry. It was a complete success.
不用担心, 手术很成功
She did great.
她做得很好
And then she'll be cured?
这么说她能被治好了?
She's not out of the woods entirely,
还不能肯定这样说
but if she keeps up with her treatments...
但如果她坚持治疗...
Many Genii suffer from similar afflictions.
很多Genii人都遭受着类似的痛苦
We'd be more than happy to cureNas many of your people as we can...
我们愿意尽可能多的医治你的人♥民♥
the ones who survive your coup, that is.
我是说, 活过你政♥变♥的那些人
I don't anticipate any more casualties.
我不希望看到更多的伤亡
Good. Let's make that a condition.
很好, 我们就以此为条件
My day is far from over.
我的工作还远没结束
I must return to my planet.
我必须返回我的星球
We'll take good care of her. I promise.
我们会好好照顾她的, 我保证
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你, 博士
The coup was successful.
政♥变♥成功了
Ladon Radim is the new leader of the Genii.
Ladon Radim成为Genii新的领导人
Wow, that was fast.
噢, 这可真快
Yeah, once people found out CowenNand his elite guard were out of the picture,Nhis loyalists laid down their weapons.
一看到Cowen和他的精锐部队
They're billing it as a bloodless coup
那些追随者们立刻就放下了武器
because no one died on their home soil.
他们称这是一场没有流血的政♥变♥
So a nuclear explosion and the lives ofNan entire battalion of men don't count?
核爆♥炸♥以及在核爆♥炸♥中失去生命的人
Yeah. It's all spin.
是啊, 都是政客说的话
What do you think the fallout's going to be?
你认为最终结果会是怎样?
Well, historically, most coups end up withNthe new government being about as bad as the old one.
从历史观点上说, 大多数政♥变♥后产生的
I don't know, he seemed prettyNgrateful we saved his sister.
我不知道, 他看起来
There's that.
是这样
And he did save me and my team.
他也确实救了我和我的队员
There's that, too.
这也是事实
So I say we call it a win.
因此我说我们可以称之为胜利
Who's spinning now?
现在是谁在发表政见?
Alright.
好吧
Then I say we call it a night.
那我说我们可以称之为黑夜
That we can do.
这个我们可以做
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表