It's pretty interesting stuff.
真有意思
I think I've learned more about Wraith technologyNin the last hour than I have in the past two years.
我在这一个小时内学到的幽灵技术
Oh, come on.
哦, 得了
I understand you're an Asgard and everything, butNeven you've got to feel a bit of an adrenaline buzz.
我知道你是Asgard, 什么都懂
My body does not possess the adrenal glandNthat produces epinephrine in your system,
我的身体中没有肾上腺
and even if I did,
就算我有
I would not be as easily impressed.
我也不会那么容易激动
I get it, I get it... you think you're smarterNthan I am. Are you ready to go or not?
好了好了... 你认为你比我更聪明
I have been for some time.
我早就准备好了
This is McKay.
我是McKay
Get me an open channel to the hive.
帮我接通母舰
You're live.
已接通
Go ahead.
说吧
This is Dr. Rodney McKayNaboard the Earth ship Daedalus.
我是地球飞船Daedalus号♥上的
We would like... with your permission,
我们希望... 在你们的允许下
to begin attempting to beam an innocuous canisterNonto your ship while you are actively jamming.
在你们启动干扰时, 用光传送
We're hoping, through trial and error, that we can
我们希望, 通过反复试验, 能够
slowly
慢慢的
disarm or
穿过干扰编码
break the code.
或者让它失效
May we proceed?
可以继续么?
You may begin, Dr. McKay.
你可以开始了, McKay博士
Okay. Thank you. Thank you.
好的, 谢谢, 谢谢
That was weird.
真奇怪
Shall we?
开始吧?
It seemed right to come back here.
看来回来是对的
And to see you.
见到你也是
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
You didn't have to bring him.
你没必要带他来
I insisted.
是我坚持要来得
The last time I saw you,
上次我见到你时
I really was going to feed on you...
我是真的想取食你...
but it was not a matter of choice.
但我是别无选择
It was...
这只是...
instinct.
本能
That is what you have come here to say?
这就是你来这里想要说的?
You have given me a very rareNperspective among the Wraith.
你们让我, 作为一个幽灵
Few of us have ever come to knowNthe humans we are going to feed on as...
我们当中很少有人知道
anything more than a means to survive.
还能做一些其它的事情
And still,
不过
I would do what I had to do.
我仍然会做我应该做的
But what you
不过
did to me...N We did the same.
你们对我所做的...
To survive.N I thought you were trying to help me.
都是为了生存
What's your point?
你到底是什么意思?
We're not as different as you think.
我们跟你想的没有什么不同
We are nothing like you.
我们才不像你们
You are a lot more like us thanNyou allow yourselves to believe.
你们有很多地方跟我们很像
I will not argue with you, Michael. It is pointless.
我并不想跟你争论, Michael
If we are to make this alliance work,
如果我们能顺利结成同盟的话
we must both overcome the instincts that define us.
我们就都得克服自己的本能
We will not meet again.
我们不会再见面了
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
You're proving my point right now.
你在证明我刚才的观点
Oh, every fiber in your body wants to kill me.
你身体中的每一根神经都想把我♥干♥掉
Instinct is so hard to overcome.
本能是很难克服的
But what would happen to our alliance?
但我们的同盟会怎么样?
Every Wraith ship in this galaxy wouldNdescend upon this City and destroy it.
这个银河系中的每艘母舰
Is it worth it, Ronon?
值得这样么, Ronon?
If it was up to me...N But it isn't!
如果让我决定的话...
What will happen once you disseminate the weapon?
你们释放这种武器之后
We shall continue on to the next hive.
我们会到下一艘母舰上去
Then what?
然后呢?
Well, we will continue until weNhave conquered all of our enemies.
我们会继续下去
And you think our retrovirus can do all that?
你认为我们的逆转录酶病毒可以办到?
Yes.
是的
The one we're freely handing over to you.
我们正把它免费的派发给你们
I see.
我知道
Your people will not be harmed.
你的人不会受到伤害
Such will be the nature of our agreement.
这是我们协议的基础
And what about all the other humans
那其他的人类呢?
on the other worlds?
其它星球上的人类?
Any chance you'll stop feeding on them?
你们会放过他们么?
Your retrovirus will allow us to feed off enemy Wraith.
逆转录酶病毒可以让我们
There will come a time,
取食人类终究还是会的
however,
不过
when our enemy will be vanquished.
那要等到敌人全部被消灭之后
At which point you'll return to killingNordinary folks the old fashioned way.
到那时你们又会
That will take far longer than your short lifetime.
到那时你的一生早就过完了
Let's just say I'm worried about my grandkids.
那就当作我是在为我的子孙们担心
The technology of this City...
以这个城市的技术...
this City that you now control...
这个你们所控制的城市...
is far more powerful than that of the Wraith.
比幽灵的要强大得多
Yet we brought the Lantians to their knees...
我们让Lantian人屈服的唯一原因...
Why?N Far greater numbers.
是什么?
Numbers that will be diminished by your retrovirus.
但这个数量优势
Balance will be restored.
平衡又将恢复
I believe that is as much as either of us can ask for.
我想这是我们双方所有达成的
Don't you?
不是么?
No!
不!
I'm sorry, an aerosol gas is the only way to go.
很抱歉, 气雾剂是唯一的办法
Not
我不想...
that I want to anger you, or
激怒你
not
或者
take any of your ideas into consideration.
不把你的想法当回事
It's just that, well,
这只是
we've been working on this for some time now.
我们已经花了些时间来研制了
Very well.
很好
Can't you smuggle a gas bombNonto one of your rival hives?
你们不能把一枚毒气弹头
Such a device would not allow for the gasNto affect the whole ship in sufficient time.
这种装置无法让毒气在有限的时间内
They would open fire on our ownNship the moment the gas was detected.
他们在检测到毒气时
Aye.
是的
You need to reach all the occupied compartments
必须在很短的时间内
at once.
就散播到所有的隔离舱中
If we could get the aerosol gasNinto the life support system...
如果我们能把气雾剂
How long for the gas to take effect?
需要多久毒气才能起作用?
Well, theoretically...N We don't know.
理论上说...
Well, we don't.
我们不知道
He's right, we don't.
是的, 我们不知道
Then I will have to make arrangements.
那我得做些安排
I want to go in there.
我想进去看看
Now.
现在
Vent the gas from the room.
排出毒气
Don't worry. He'll begin to turnNback in only a number of days
别担心, 几天后他就会复原的
if we don't start administering the...
如果我们不管好...
Colonel.
中校
We knew this would be a part of the bargain.
我们知道这是协议的一部分
I've seen enough.
我看够了
It works.
确实有用
There is another hive ship aNsingle jump away from this system.
在这个星系中, 一次跃迁飞行距离之外
They recently attempted to attack our ship.
他们最近想攻击们的的飞船
I would like to test the virus on them first.
我想先拿他们来做试验
With all due respect, Madam,
恕我冒昧, 女士
I don't think we're there yet.
我们还没有到这个阶段
We've been working with your scientist here on
我们和你们的科学家一起研究过
an effective means of disseminatingNthe virus as an aerosol...N And you have succeeded.
将病毒以气雾剂方式传播的有效方法
Transforming a single WraithNin a controlled environment
将单个幽灵在可控的环境中变成人类
and trying to infect an entire hive atNonce are completely two different things.
跟同时感染整艘母舰是两码事
We plan on entering their hive under theNpretense of negotiating our surrender.
我们打算以假装投降为由进入他们的母舰
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表