Tell me what it looks like.
告诉我看起来是什么样子的
Like every other world, I suppose
就像其他星球一样, 我想
Trees, water, mountains.
树木, 河流, 山川
Starbucks on every corner.
每个角落都有动物
What is it called?
它叫什么?
D'you mind if we pick this up after we get some sleep?
你不介意我先休息一下然后再告诉你吧?
Yes, of course.
好的, 当然
What is it?
怎么了?
I don't know.
我不知道
Must have just dropped out of hyperspace.
一定是刚刚从超空间中出来
Maybe they're getting ready for the culling.
也许他们正在准备洗劫
Take him.
带他走
Shall we talk now?
我们现在可以谈谈么?
About what?
关于什么?
You are stubborn.
你可真犟
Yes, I am... and, she's very pretty, by the way.
是的, 我是...
Neera... the girl you planted in the cocoonNfor us to rescue after you let us escape.
Neera... 那个女孩是你故意放在茧中的
The one that was supposed to get information from me.
你本想让她从我嘴里套出些什么话来
It's never gonna happen.
你的阴谋不会得逞的
We drop out of hyperspace directly behind the planet...
我们将在行星背面脱离超空间...
use it to shield us from the hive ship andNwe can attempt radio contact with Colonel Sheppard.
可以用它来挡住母舰, 而且我们可以
But we won't be able to makeNradio contact from behind the planet.
不过我们不能在星球背面
This is why you and Major Lorne will take a cloakedNPuddle Jumper to get close enough to determine ifNColonel Sheppard and his team are still aboard the ship.
所以你和Lorne少校需要乘坐一个
If they are,
Sheppard和其他队员是不是还在母舰上
we'll move into positionNaround the planet and beam them out.
如果他们在, 我们就会移♥动♥到这个位置
And if they're not there?
如果他们不在那里呢?
We'll beam a nuke aboard the ship and destroy it.
我们就用光传送投递一个核弹到母舰上
What if they jam us like they did before?
如果他们堵住光传送呢,
Doctor, you worry about getting ColonelNSheppard and his team out of that ship.
博士, 你所担心的是怎样将
Let me worry about destroying it, OK?
让我来考虑怎样摧毁它, OK?
Ah, there you are.
啊, 你来了
I guess an empty room is off the table,Nbut nice try back there in the cell.
我想一个空房♥间已经快安排好了
I knew there must have been a good reason for you toNlet us break out, but that was quite the performance.
我想你一定有很好的理由让我们逃出来
Where'd you find her?
你在哪里找到她的?
She is one of many thousandsNthat have come to serve us...
她是上千个专门
even worship us.
甚至是崇拜我们
They do my bidding,
他们执行我的命令
and I let them live.
而我让他们生存下来
A Wraith-worshipper?
幽灵崇拜者?
The prophecy of The Great AwakeningNhas come to pass. The end of days have come to the...
《The Great Awakening》(大觉醒)
Yeah, yeah, yeah.NI know about that because, I'm one too.
好好好
Although in my case, it's not so much worshipNas it is a meaningful business relationship.
虽然对我而言, 少了一些崇拜
You lie.
你说谎
OK, tell me this.
好吧, 告诉我
How else could I get my hands on a Dart?
我是如何能够操纵一艘Dart飞船的?
And who else could provide meNwith specific instructions on howNto infiltrate your hive and destroy it?
而且还有谁可以提供给我详细的指示
Of which queen do you speak?
你在和哪个queen说话?
You gotta have a window on this boat, don't you?
你这艘飞船上应该有窗户, 是不是?
Take a look.
看看吧
The other hive that joined you for the culling...
另外一艘加入洗劫的母舰...
a lot more people to feed onNwhen you don't have to share.
如果没有你的参与
I will speak to her of this.
我会好好跟她讨论一下的
You don't really think she'd admitNto trying to have you killed, do you?
你真的认为她不会同意除掉你, 是么?
Enough!
够了!
I shall savour your defiance!
我会慢慢品尝你的桀骜不驯
How'd you get our weapons back?
你是怎么拿回我们的武器的?
That was the easy part.
这个相对来说比较容易
Getting some more enzyme... that was harder.
想办法取得更多的酶, 这个就比较困难了
You're one tough son of a bitch!
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Down that hall, fifty metres, turn left.
沿着那个大厅一直走, 五十米, 左转
It'll take you to Teyla and Ronon's cell.
就会找到关押Teyla和Ronon的房♥间
I'll hold the Wraith back for you.
我帮你在后面挡住幽灵
You're coming with me.
你要跟我一起走
I'll hold the Wraith back, boss. Now go. I'll be OK.
我在后面挡住幽灵, 老板
I'm not going without you, Lieutenant.
我不会丢下你的, 中尉
John. I'll catch up. Now GO!
John. 我会跟上的
Ford! Oh, crap.
Ford! 噢, 该死
Get ready.
准备好
How about I bust you guys out of here?
我把你们弄出来如何?
If you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话
I've gotta get myself one of these.
我一定要给我自己也搞一把
Where's Kanayo?
Kanayo在哪儿?
He is dead. Ford?
他死了. Ford呢?
Well, last I saw he was alive... I'm stickin' with that.
最后一次我见到他的时候还活着...
Jumper One, you have a go.
Jumper1号♥, 准备出发
On our way. Engaging cloak.
马上出发 启动隐形
Oh, no.
噢, 不
There's two of them!
有两艘!
You said there was only one.
你曾经说只有一艘
Well, there was only one!N Now there's two!
当时确实只有一艘!
I can see that!
我看到了!
Let's try and hail Colonel Sheppard.
看看能不能呼叫Sheppard中校
The culling is beginning.
洗劫已经开始了
We've gotta stop them.
我们必须阻止他们
How?
怎样阻止?
Stay here.NWhen I give you my signal, get out in the open.
待在这里
Jumper One, what's your status?
Jumper 1号♥, 情况如何?
We're unable to establish a radio link with ColonelNSheppard or the others on either of the hive ships.
我们无法通过无线电联♥系♥到Sheppard中校
Which doesn't necessary mean they're not onNeither of the ships. Look, they could have hadNtheir radios taken from 'em.
这并不是说他们不在这两艘母舰上
We can't make that assumption.NReturn to the Daedalus immediately.
我们没有资格做这种假设
Almost there now.
马上就到了
Good. We need to take thoseNships out before they start culling.
很好. 我们需要在母舰开始洗劫之前
Is that his signal?
那就是他的信♥号♥♥?
It'd better be.
最好是的
Oh, I sure hope that worked.
噢, 我希望这能够奏效
Max power to the shields.
护盾升至最大能量
Are we within transport range?
我们进入传送距离了么?
Yes, Sir. We have a weapons lock onNcoordinates inside the first enemy vessel.
是的, 长官, 我们已经
Deploy warhead.
部署弹头
The enemy has engaged counter measuresNto block our transport.
敌人采取了防护措施
They're jamming us again!
又一次阻塞我们!
We're under fire.
我们正遭受攻击
Forward rail positions, return fire!
前轨迹炮, 回击!
This is not good.
这可不妙
Not good, not good.
不妙, 不妙
How much of this can the shields take?
护盾还可以维持多久?
Not much. They're already down twenty percent.
不长了, 已经下降了20个百分点
Our people have been in Wraith hands too long.
我们的人在幽灵手中太久了
We have to assume they've been compromised andNthat the Wraith know that Atlantis wasn't destroyed.
我们不得不假设他们已经向幽灵招供
We need to win this.
我们必须打赢
Look... see that?
瞧... 看到了么?
What?
什么?
It's a Dart firing on one of the hive ships.
一艘Dart飞船正在向其中一艘母舰开火
Why?
为什么?
Sheppard!
Sheppard!
I don't believe what I'm seeing.
简直难以置信
Sheppard's actually getting them to fire at each other!
Sheppard实际上是想让它们相互攻击
The blast has destroyed everythingNin a fifteen thousand metre radius.
爆♥炸♥摧毁了一万五千米半径区域内的
Did any Darts survive?
有没有Darts飞船幸免于难?
Negative, Sir.
没有, 长官
Copy that. Atlantis out.
收到. 亚特兰蒂斯收线
Doctor Weir?
Weir博士?
We received word from Daedalus.
我们收到了来自Daedalus的消息
They said they should be back toNAtlantis by nineteen hundred hours.
他们说他们会在19:00之前
They called the search off?
他们取消了搜索?
They said there was nothing to search for.
他们说没有什么可以搜索的
Thank you.
谢谢
Offworld activation!
星门活动!
Who is it?
是谁?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表