Previously on stargate atlantis...
[ 星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯 ]
you're going to need a name.
你需要一个名字
How does "mike" sound?
就叫Mike怎么样?
The retrovirus works.NJust look at the guy.
逆转录病毒起作用了 这点很清楚
I'm returning to what...I...am.
我会变回本来的样子
Not only has our dearNlieutenant rejoined the wraith,
不止是我们亲爱的中尉
but he's taken with him the knowledgeNthat atlantis still exists.
更重要的是他还记得所有
We have detectedNa hive ship heading towards atlantis.
我们探测到一艘母舰正向Atlantis飞来
I think we can assume it's michael.
我想应该是Michael
Your retrovirus will allow usNto feed off enemy wraith.
逆转录病毒可以让我们
Receiving transmission.
收到数据
What is, exactly?
具体是什么?
Everything you've ever wanted to know aboutNwraith technology but were afraid to ask.
所有你想知道又不敢问的幽灵技术
Once we get in range,
一旦我们进入可以传送的范围
we can beam a canister intoNthe co2 chamber, and boom,
我们就可以把毒气罐光传送到
one hive ship de-wraith-ified.
一艘母舰就被“去幽灵化”了
There's been A...
计划有一些…
change in plans.
变动
Two hive ships bearing down onNour position, sir.
有两艘母舰在向我们开火
One of them is the friendly.
其中一艘是我们的盟友
The queen wants you to witnessNthe fruits of your labor.
女王想让你们能够活着去看看
Within the hive ship's schematicsNwas a worm-like computer virus.
幽灵母舰发来的图表中
What did they get?
他们得到了什么?
The location of every world in our database.
我们数据库中每个星球的位置
With some 302s, save us some time.
我也许能用302战斗机干掉他们的
Do it.
去干吧
Shields are at 60%!
护盾降至60%!
I've got incoming.
有敌军飞船来袭
Dagger 3 and 4, try to keep these darts off our six.
Daggers3号♥和4号♥ 想办法让
Roger that.
收到
Half the bogies are pursuing daggers 3 and 4.
敌军有一半在追Daggers 3号♥和4号♥
We've got the other half hot on our tail.
另外一半在追我们
I'm taking fire.NI've lost a generator.
我被击中了 一个引擎失去动力
Stand by to break left on my mark.NMark!
听我指挥 准备从左边突破 行动!
We're in the clear.NContinue to target.
障碍已清除 继续向目标前进
Shields are under 20%.
护盾已降至20%
Colonel sheppard,Nget your flight back to the ship.
Sheppard中校 立即返航
We need to jump out of hereNas soon as possible.
我们要尽快离开这里
Two minutes and INcan shut down their hyperdrives.
再给我两分钟 我就要打坏
Unless you can shut down their weapons,Nit's not going to do us much good.
除非你可以破坏他们的武器系统
Damn it.
该死
Dagger 2, I could use some coverNon my attack run to the target hyperdrive.
Dagger 2号♥ 掩护一下
Roger that, leader.NI'm on my way.
收到 头儿 我就来
The remaining dartsNare returning to the hives.
剩下的Dart飞船正返回母舰
Can you go to max thrust?
你的发动机推力能不能开到最大?
Negative.
不行
Head back to the daedalus.NRoger that.
﹣返回Daedalus吧
The hives are opening hyperspace windows.
母舰正在打开超空间窗口
Why the hell did they do that?
它们到底想干什么?
Three of our 302sNare returning to daedalus, sir.
有三架302战机返航 长官
Sheppard?NHis fighter isn't one of them.
﹣Sheppard呢?
The only contactsNI have on screen are wreckage.
我的屏幕上只有残骸
What about his locator beacon?NNothing, sir.
﹣那他的定位信标呢??
He's just gone.
他失踪了
Understood.
知道了
Okay.This is new.
OK 这可是一次新的尝试
stargate atlantisNSeason 03 Episode 01
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
Colonel caldwell.
Caldwell上校
What's the status of the repairs?
修复的进展如何了?
Ongoing.
正在进行
We lost a few key personnel in the attack.
在上次战斗中 我们失去了几个
Yes, we did.
是啊
I'm sorry.
我感到非常遗憾
So am I,Nbut this isn't the time to mourn them.
我也是 但现在不是哀悼它们的时候
I've just briefed general landry.
我刚刚把情况简要向Landry将军汇报了一下
We're to check in in an hourNand advise him of our response to this.
一个小时之后 我们将再次联♥系♥
I've got a broken shipNand serious casualties.
我的战舰被打坏了 人员也伤亡惨重
I don't knowNwhat sort of response you have in mind, but--
不知道你会怎么向他汇报…
I want you to redeploy immediately.NExcuse me?
﹣我希望你能马上重新部署起来
As long asNthey're still in striking distance,
只要它们还在攻击范围之内
we have to at least try.
我们就不能放弃尝试
You knowNwe can't intercept them in hyperspace.
你也知道 我们不能在超空间截击它们
Obviously they've upgraded their ftl
很显然 根据从我们数据库中窃取的信息
drives using the informationNthey were able to steal from our database.
它们已经升级了自己的超光速引擎
The aurora mission reportsNobviously.
﹣Aurora任务报告…
However, their ships are organic in nature.
不过 由于它们的飞船
They will need to make brief pauses to recoverNfrom the effects of hyperspace radiation.
受到超空间中辐射的影响
Where and when?
什么时候?在哪里?
Uh, it will take some time to calculate.
这需要一些时间来计算
Go.NOkay.
﹣快去
Look, dr. Weir, I want to go afterNthese bastards as much as you do,
Weir博士 跟你一样
but the daedalusNis in no position to fight right now.
不过Daedalus目前的状态
Our shields are severely depleted.
我们的护盾系统已经严重枯竭
Several decks are inaccessible.
好几层甲板也无法到达
Even if we could catch up with them,NI don't know how long we'd last.
即便我们追上它们
Which is why I'm committing the orion as well.
正因为如此 我准备派Orion号♥一起去
It was recalled the momentNthe wraith computer virus was revealed.
在发现幽灵的计算机病毒时
It's in no better shape than daedalus.
它的状态甚至连Daedalus都不如
It will fly,
它还可以飞
and by the time you reach the hive ships,
而且在你们接近幽灵母舰时
it should also be able to fight.NAnd if it isn't?
﹣它也可以战斗
Currently, stargate command hasNno vessels capable of engaging the hive ships
目前 在母舰到达地球之前
before they reach earth.
可以用来截击它们
They cannot be allowed to get that far,Nsteven.
不能让它们飞到地球 Steven
You know what you're asking me to do.
你明白你在让我做什么
I do.
我很清楚
There are still repairs that need to be made.
还有一些修复工作一定要完成
Do what you have to do.
去做你该做的吧
They couldn't have.
不可能
Even if they somehow deducedNthe location of earth,
即便是它们推算出了地球的位置
they still wouldn't be able to get there,Nnot unless they...
它们也不可能飞到那里 除非…
they downloaded something alongNwith the hive ship plans,
他们下载的东西 除了母舰的图纸之外
something like spyware.
还有其它的东西 比如间谍软件
It's like whenNI stupidly downloaded por-- music.
就好像我以前
When I downloaded music.
跟我以前下载音乐时一样
I asked them to do it.
是我让他们去做的
I did this.NI'm responsible for the destruction of my own planet.
是我♥干♥的 我要为自己星球的毁灭负责
If anybody was going to do it, it'd be you.
如果有人要为此事负责
Thank you.NThank you so much for that.
谢谢 非常感谢
Stop worrying about it now.NJust focus.
别再为那操心了
What is there to focus on?NI'm stuck in a cocoon.
考虑什么?我现在正被困在一个茧里
Getting out of here.NOh, right. Of course.
﹣怎么离开这里
Now, why didn't i think of that?NOf course.
我♥干♥嘛没有想起这个?当然
Okay, here goes.NUm, nope.
试试看 不行
Still can't move.
还是动不了
I'm pretty sure they'reNstruggle-proof, big guy.
我敢肯定 这些东西可以抵抗挣扎
Okay, can't sit here forever.
不能老是呆在这里
Hit 'em while they're in hyperspace,Nand they'll never know what happened.
在超空间中袭击它们
Is that even possible?
这有可能么?
There is no reason to believe that theirNhyperspace field is any different from ours,
没有理由认为
and we can't launch 302s fromNthe daedalus while in hyperspace.
为什么不让Daedalus
I'm talking about maneuvering within the field,Nnot passing through it.
我说的是如何在超空间中机动
What do you think?
你怎么看?
Hmm?NWhat?Colonel?
﹣中校?
Yes.NHe's not listening.
﹣是的
I've got to pay more attention to those guys.
我本该用心听听那两个家伙的谈话的
Yes, "michael"?
什么事 "Michael"?
You should have told me
你本该告诉我
that we were going to betray the atlantians.
我们准备背叛那些亚特兰蒂斯人
Are you feeling sympathy for them?NNo...
﹣你是不是为他们感到同情了?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表