You're talking about a human flight recorder.NThat's pretty dark.
你是说用人来做飞行记录器
Pretty useful thing in times of war.
在发生战争的时候很有用
It could also be the means forNtwo survivors to say one last goodbye.
好吧, 也有可能是让两位幸存者
Are you sure she's up for this?
你确信她能撑得住么?
Physically, she's perfectly fine.
从生理上讲, 她非常健康
Besides...
此外...
Elizabeth wouldn't take no for an answer.N Love is a powerful thing, Carson.
Elizabeth也不会拒绝这一点的
You're a hopeless romantic, you know that?N Well, you're just as hopeless.
这叫毫无希望的浪漫, 你知道么?
Otherwise, you wouldn't have agreed.
否则你是不会同意的
I've gone over their respective E.E.G. patterns,Nand I can say with some degree of confidence that this...
我仔细看过了脑电波记录器
"imprinting," that Dr. Weir's...
这个传送过来的意识
temporary occupant calls it...
在Weir博士身上...
won't last more than a few hours.N You can guarantee that?
最多只能持续几个小时
A day at most.
顶多一天
Well, I'm sold.
好了, 我已经被说服了!
Shall we?
可以开始了么?
And...
现在...
He's still alive.
他还活着
Same as before.
跟前一个一样
Life signs even fainter than the first one.
生命迹象比前一个更加微弱
If we're going to do this, we should do it now.
如果我们确实要这样做
I'd prefer if this alien consciousness weren't armed.
我希望这个外星人的意识中
Right.
对
Colonel Sheppard...
Sheppard中校
you'll have to be in close proximityNto the pod for the transfer to happen.
你必须走近救生舱
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
好的, 好的, 我知道
But you're not moving.
但你没有动啊
You know they were husband and wife.NAnything could happen.
你们知道, 他们是夫妻
I promise to be discreet,NColonel.
我保证会保持理智的, 中校
Well...
好吧...
I guess...
我想...
I'll see you guys later.
我得过会再见到你们这些家伙了
Have fun.
玩得开心
Give him a moment.
给他几秒钟
Thalan...
Thalan...
it's me.
是我
Phoebus?
Phoebus?
It's alright. These people recovered our pods.
没事的... 这些人找到了我们的救生舱
We may well be the very last of our kind.
我们可能是我们的人中
These generous people have allowed usNto be together one last time.
这些慷慨的人允许我们
You consented to this?
这是你答应的?
One last chance...
最后的机会...
to say goodbye to my husband.
向我的丈夫道别
That's not what I expected.
这不是我所期望的
I know this body is different,Nbut I assure you, Thalan, it's me.
我知道这个身体不一样
Is it possible for us to be alone,
能不能让我们单独待会儿
just for a few minutes?N No, absolutely not.
就几分钟?
Oh, don't be so heartless.N Look, they are two consenting adults...N That's not what I'm concerned about, Doctor.
噢, 别这么无情
The colonel is right.N Dr. Weir is in charge of this facility.
上校是对的
I'm just saying there should beNan armed guard just outside the door.
我是说
Two guards.
两个警卫...
One at each door.
一扇门边一个
I've already taken that precaution.NThey're right outside.
我已经实施了这个防范措施
Of course they are.
当然
Security to lab three!
警卫到3号♥实验室!
Rodney, don't shoot! That's colonel Sheppard!
Rodney, 不要开枪! 那是Sheppard中校!
I'm sorry! I...
我很抱歉! 我...
You two need some veryNserious marriage counseling.
你们两个的婚姻
He's not my husband, he's the enemy.NDrop your weapon.
他不是我丈夫 他是敌人
Now radio security and tell them everything is fine.
现在呼叫警卫, 告诉他们一切都好
Everything's not fine.
一切都不好
Rodney?
Rodney?
Security, this is Dr. Rodney McKay.
警卫, 我是Rodney
Everything is fine. Never been better.
一切都好, 不能再好了
Colonel Caldwell was kidding whenNhe said what he said...N Oh, forget it.
Caldwell上校刚才是在开玩笑...
This is Dr. Weir.
我是Weir博士
Attention, all personnel.
所有人注意
Colonel Sheppard is not,NI repeat, not who he pretends to be. If you find him,Nsecure the area and contact me immediately.
Sheppard中校已经不是... 重复
I'll deal with him myself.
我会亲自来对付他
Heard there was trouble.N Yes, major. It's colonel Sheppard. He's not himself.
听说有麻烦
What exactly does that mean?N It means he's a threat to the city.NWe have to find him. Your team's with me
这到底是什么意思?
.
我们必须找到他 你的小组跟着我
Yes, ma'am.
好的, 女士
We have a medical emergency in lab three.
3号♥实验室需要紧急救助
You alright?
你没事吧?
Stunner blast. I'm fine.
击昏枪 我没事
What happened?
发生什么了?
She was playing us from the beginning.
她从一开始就在玩弄我们
Weir? Sheppard too. It's both of 'em now.
Weir? Sheppard也是 现在他们两个都是
Control room, patch my radioNthrough to security teams only.
控制室 将我的无线电设置成
This is Caldwell.
我是Caldwell
Both Dr. Weir and colonel Sheppard are underNthe influence of alien entities. If at all possible...
Weir博士和Sheppard中校都已经被
subdue and contain them with non-lethal force.
采用非致命性的武力将他们抓住
We can track them down faster.
我们可以更快地找到他们
There's a medical team on its way.
有一支医疗队正在赶来
Go.
去吧
You know,
听我说
it would help a lot ifNwe knew more about what was going on.
如果告诉我们发生了什么
Ma'am...
女士...
I'm gonna need you to hand over that weapon.
我要你交出武器
Did it occur to you that colonel Caldwell mightNbe under the same influence as colonel Sheppard?
你有没有想到Caldwell上校可能会
You weren't there.
仔细想想
Hand over the weapon.
交出武器
Now.
马上
I guess you leave me no choice.
我想你让我别无选择
Report.
报告情况
We just lost contact with major Lorne.
我们刚刚同Lorne少校失去了联♥系♥
Alright, I want all non-essentialNpersonnel to return directly to theirNquarters and remain there until notified.
好吧, 所有无关人员马上返回住处
The only people I want moving throughNthe city are my security teams.
只有警卫队可以在城市中走动
Yes, sir.
遵命
We may be able to track their progressNusing the life signs detectors.
我们可以用生命信♥号♥♥探测器追踪他们
How? They'll read as human. YouNwon't be able to differentiate...
怎么做?
security teams travel in groups of two or more.
警卫队两人或多人一组行动
They'll be the only individualNsignals traveling through the city.
如果城市中有独♥立♥的移♥动♥信♥号♥♥
Let's go.
我们走!
What are you waiting for?
你在等什么?
Look, I don't want to get allN"chain of command" on you here, but
听着
I am a senior member of this expedition,
我是这支探险队的资深成员
so with Elizabeth and colonel SheppardNout of the equation, then...
现在Elizabeth和Sheppard中校不在
I'm in charge.N No, no, no, no.
我说了算
See, I don't think that's technically true, becauseNyou're here for, what, like, one week out of six?
我想这在规则上说不通
Is it possible that because I was hostNto a Goa'uld, you don't trust me, Doctor?
是不是因为我曾经是Goa'uld的宿主
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
I'm the highest-ranking military officer here,Nand this is clearly a military situation.
我是这里最高级别的军事长官
Does that clear things up for you?
这还不能让你明白么?
Fine.
好吧
Weir to Sheppard.
Weir呼叫Sheppard
I'm assuming you can hear me.
我想你可以听到
Yeah, I can hear you, but if we keep usingNthese radios, it'll only help them find us.
是的, 我可以听到 不过如果我们继续
We don't have much time, Thalan.
我们时间不多了, Thalen
The imprinting is temporary,
意识传送是暂时的
and these people are gonna try to stop us.
这些人会试图阻止我们的
We've got all the time in the world, andNthere's only one of them I'm worried about.
我们已经过完了活着的每一分钟
We both want a shot at the same thing.
我们都想向同样一个目标开枪
You mean each other.
你是说相互之间
And neither one of us will getNthat chance if you keep running.
如果你继续跑
Sir, I'm picking up some chatterNI think you'll want to hear.
长官, 我收到一些对话
Put it on speaker.
接到扬声器上
You're the one who likes to run.
你才喜欢跑
My ship ran out of fuel beforeNI could even get a clean shot.
我的战斗机直到用光了燃料
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表