Previously on Stargate Atlantis...
前情提要
Colonel Ellis, you made excellentNtime on your first voyage here.
Ellis上校 欢迎你们首次拜访
The replicators know the locationNof earth, and with these new ships,
复♥制♥者们知道地球的位置
have the means to get there.
可以帮他们到达那里
So, you're going to blow up their ships.
那么 我们要炸毁他们的飞船
Oberoth...
Oberoth...
we had to attack you.You were buildingNwarships.They needed to be neutralized.
我们攻击你们是别无选择的
And now so do you.
现在 你们也是一样
No matter where we tryNto hide on this planet,
不管我们躲藏在这个星球上
the replicator satelliteNwill be able to track us.
复♥制♥者的卫星总有办法追踪我们
We submerge the city.
我们让城市下沉
The water attenuates the satellite's beamNintensity, buys us some more shield time.
海水可以减弱光束的强度
The water has no effect?
海水没有效果?
It's having an affect, but justNnowhere near what we want it to.
有效果 只是距离我们设想的太远
You want to bring an asteroidNtowards us?Is that wise?
你想让一颗小行星向我们飞来?
Atlantis is leaving this planet.
Atlantis 要离开这个星球了
We're not flying high enough.WeNdon't have enough power.
我们飞得还不够高
Lower the shield.
关掉护盾
The hyperdrive justNshut down.We are lost.
超光速引擎关闭了
We dropped out ofNhyperspace way too soon.
我们迷失了
I have no idea where we are.
我不知道我们现在在哪
She's unresponsive andNher pupils are sluggish.
她没有反映
I need you to prep the O.R.And haveNthe scanner ready when we get there.
我要你准备手术室
We're on it.The scannerNis moving into position.
我们这就开始
She's crashing.
她要不行了
Let's go, guys.I don'tNwant to do this in the hall.
伙计们快点
Here we go, here we go.
好了 好了
You got city-wideNsensors back on-line?
城市内的传感器上线了吗?
Hopefully, yeah.SlowlyNbooting up right now.
谢天谢地 是的
Can we contact the Apollo?
我们能联♥系♥Apollo了吗?
Not yet, no.N Why not?
还不行
Because sub-spaceNcommunications are down.
次空间通信还没有恢复
Don't worry, I've gotNchuck working on it.
别担心 我叫Chuck去解决了
Well, maybe you should be working on it.
也许你应该亲自解决
I've got bigger fish to fry.
我还有更重要的事要干
What could be more importantNthan contacting the Apollo?
还有什么能比联♥系♥Apollo更重要呢?
This can't be right.
这不可能!
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Power.
能量!
We're losing massive amounts of power.
我们正在大量地失去能量
Just pull it out.N I can't do that.
把它拔♥出♥来♥就好了
Why not?
为什么?
We have to wait to getNyou under the scanner,
等扫描器空出来
make sure pulling it out's notNgoing to cause even more damage.
要保证把它拔♥出♥来♥
Pull...it...out.
拔-出-来!
Yeah, yeah, I get it,Nyou're a tough guy.
好好 我懂 你很强悍
If you want to pull it out, goNahead, but I'm not going to--
如果你要吧的话 请自便...
are you crazy?
你疯了吗?!
On three, ready?
数到3 准备
Clear.
清开
Charge it.
充电
I don't think theNproblem is on this end.
我觉得问题不在我们这边
I don't care where the problem is,NI want to know what the problem is.
我不管问题在哪一边
It's in the conduits.
是线路
It looks like...
看上去...
several main conduitsNwere affected by the beam.
几个主要的线路都被光束
All right, that meansNthat we'll need to, uh--
那就是我们得...
Yes, yes, yes. YouNshould get the--
是 是 你应该去...
Yeah, I will, as soon asNI've shut down all of the--
我会的 但是我得先关掉...
Yes, yes, yes, I will do the same thing.
是的 我也一样
Wait, wait, wait, what's going on here?
等一下 这里发生了什么?
Every second I waste,Nwe're draining more power.
我每浪费一秒钟
Just trust me, we'reNdoing the right thing.
相信我 我们做的没错
No change.
没有效果
Let's start her on mannitol, 200 cc's iv.
我们试试甘露醇(减小颅内压药物)
Tell me what's going on, Rodney.
Rodney 告诉我发生了什么事
Long story short, there are a bunch ofNsystems on right now that don't need to be,
长话短说 有一堆不需要开的系统
and given our current situation, they'reNdraining the life out of the city.
照目前的情况
Can you not just shut them off?
你不能关掉它们吗?
Yeah, just wait, uh...
等一下...
Maybe, yeah.
也许 可以
Come on...
快点...
Aw, come on...
快点...
Time?
时间?
She's been flat for almost two minutes.
心脏停跳已经2分钟了
Come on, we need you here, Elizabeth.
求你 Elizabeth 我们这里需要你
She's going back into v-fib.NLet's hit her again.
她的心室纤维恢复颤动了
Clear.
清开
There we go. There we go.NLet's start the scan.
好了
Dr.Keller?
Keller医生?
That's not good.
这可不太好
Her brain is swelling quite seriously.
她的大脑肿胀得很厉害
That would explain the sluggish pupils.
着解释了瞳孔反应迟缓
Yeah, among other things.
和其他的问题
Give her nimodipine, 30 milligrams q fourNh, and keep an eye on her blood pressure.
注射30毫克尼莫地平
Nothing.
(尼莫地平是钙通道拮抗剂,用于保护脑神经元)
The control grid's all out of whack.NI can't shut the systems down from here.
控制板都失灵了
We're bleeding out.
这座城市在"流血"
We can shut down theNsystems manually, right?
我们可以手动关闭系统 不是吗?
I don't think we have the time.
我不认为我们有那么多时间
You would rather not try?
你连试都不想试一下吗?
Okay, you're right, you're right.
好了 你们是对的
Zelenka...we need to deploy some teams.
Zelanka? 我需要你部署一些小队
She's not responding.
她没有反映
We're losing her.
我们要失去她了
I'm sending some of my men withNyour guys in case they need help.
我正在派一些人和你们一起
Their eta is under five minutes.DoesNthat give us enough time?
预计5分钟内到达 这时间足够吗?
I don't know.What little powerNwe had left is almost gone.
我不知道
We'll be lucky if we canNmake it through the night.
如果能撑到晚上就是很幸运的了
stargate.atlantisNSeason4 Episode01
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
Listen...
听着...
What?
怎么了?
You've been making a lot ofNdecisions without consulting me.
你在没有询问我的情况下
Sorry. We're a little underNthe gun here. Things move fast.
对不起 我这就像在枪口上一样
I understand that, but with Elizabeth...
我知道 但是Elizabeth现在...
incapacitated.
不能领导...
I hate to say it, but, uh...
我讨厌这么说 但是...
You're in charge.I know, I'm sorry.
你负责 我知道了...
Just keep me in the loop.
凡事通知我一下就好了
Okay. Okay, well, I'llNgive you the coles notes.
好的 我会给你 Cole Notes
The what?
什么?
Uh, the cliff notes?
嗯 那Cliff Notes呢?
Why didn't you just say that?
你直说不就好了吗?
Look, never mind.
好吧 不管了
Look, as we were leaving Lantia, we got grazedNby the replicator's satellite beam, right?
我们离开Lantia的时候
It impacted the side of theNtower, and from what we can tell,
光束打中了塔楼的一侧
it wreaked havoc on aNnumber of power conduits.
它对一些能量管线造成了很大的破怀
So? Re-route the power then.
那么 改变接线不就行了
Yeah, it's not so easy.
没这么简单
Look, the ZPM room isNat the base of the tower,
你看 ZPM室在这个塔的底部
which means the conduits in and aroundNwhere the beam hit are primary conduits.
也就是说被击中的管线是主要管线
They can't be routed around.
它们无法被替代
So parts of the city don't have power?
那么城市的部分会没有能量供应?
No, no, no, the conduits weren'tNsevered, they were damaged.
不是 管线没有挂掉
Look, it's complicated,Nbut imagine them as, uh...
这个很复杂
leaky pipes, okay?N Okay...
漏了的管子 好吗?
you pump water throughNthem, they leak, right?
那么你抽水进去它们会漏 对吧?
You dumb this down any more,Nand you're going to get hit.
你再讲白♥痴♥一点 我就打你了
Sorry.
对不起
Look, the city realizesNthat, for whatever reason,
城市发现不管因为什么原因
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表