I should have ignored you from the beginning.
我一开始就不应该听你的
You've done nothing but slow me down.
除了让我慢下来, 你什么忙也没有帮
They're coming for you. They'reNgonna get you out of here.
他们正来找你, 他们会救你出去的
Please, just give them a chance.N Not listening.
求你了, 给他们一个机会吧
Don't.
不要
And there.
就这样
It's ready.
准备好了
No time to argue.
没时间争论了
It's a mistake.
这是一个错误
I trust you'll be gone by the time I reach the surface.
我相信当我到达海面时
Don't... speak right now.
现在... 不要说话
I really don't need an I-told-you-so, so...
我现在不需要"我跟你说过了"
How much power did you waste?
你浪费了多少能量?
30 minutes.
30分钟
Okay. That's not so bad.N No.
好的, 还不算太糟
No, I... I've got...
不, 我... 我还剩...
half an hourNtill we're completely out of power.
半个小时
Half an hour till I'm dead.
半个小时后我就死了
Bloody hell! It's screwed up this.NWhose idea was this, we'll be under water, this time?
(该死! 现在一切都乱了)
I think my czech's getting better,Nbecause I know what you mean.
我想我的捷克语比以前好了
Could be the shield, could be the depth.
可能是因为护罩
I'm having trouble detecting the Jumper.
我在检测Jumper时碰到了问题
Only...
只有...
Only what?
只有什么?
Could you bring up the H.U.D., please?
你可以打开H.U.D.么?
What's that?
那是什么?
Your sea monster.
海怪
It's at least six to eight timesNas large as this Jumper, so...
它至少有这艘Jumper飞船的
let's not venture too closely, okay?
我们不要靠得太近, 好么?
How are the shields doing?
护罩还有多少时间?
12 minutes.
12分钟
Alright.
好的
Let's check it out.
我们过去好好看看
Why?
为什么?
Because it's still swimming around inNcircles in the same area, which means...
因为它同一个区域内转圈
it might have found something interesting.
它可能找到了某些有趣的东西
What?
什么?
What do you want from me?
你想从我身上得到些什么?
Just... just... go away.
快... 快... 走开
I think he...
我想他...
I think he's, he's just waiting to eat me.
我想他正等着来吃我
I treated him pretty bad.
我对他很坏
The whale?
鲸鱼?
No. Griffin. I changed the subject.NYou of all people should be able to keep up.
不, Griffin, 我已经转换了主题
Sorry.
抱歉
He knew we were both going to dieNif he didn't do anything, so...
他知道如果他不做些什么
He...
他...
Why didn't I think of it first?
我开头怎么没有想到?
Maybe I did.
也许我想到了
I thought of it. I just couldn't...
我想起了, 我只是不能...
He was a brave man,
他是一个勇敢的人
and I...
而我...
It just doesn't seem right, you know?
事情不应该是这样, 是么?
It's been a bad day.
这真是糟糕的一天
You're going to get out of this.
你会离开这里的
I don't think I'd even believeNthat if you were naked.
我想, 我甚至不能确信
Oh, well.
噢, 好的
Stick with me Rodney.
坚持, Rodney
You've got to stay alert.
你必须保持清醒
My plan was stupid.
我的计划真愚蠢
What the hell was I thinking?
当时我在想什么?
Well, 20/20 hindsight...
事后诸葛亮...
You were right.
你是对的
I should have listened to you.
我本该听你的
I always admired you, Sam...
我一直很钦佩你, Sam...
and I'm not just trying to...
我只是不想...
I know.
我知道
I honestly don't think you're smarter than I am.
老实说我并不认为你比我更聪明
On your best day...
在你最幸运的那天...
we're, like...
我们, 就像...
maybe a tie.
也许是平局
There is a compliment coming, right?
你本想说些恭维的话, 是不是?
Yes.
是的
My intelligence aside...
抛开我的聪明才智...
you're wiser.
你更聪明
I guess at the end of the day,Nthat's why you're down here.
我想在今天结束的时候
You were right.
你是对的
Well...
好吧...
you were right.
你是对的
At least subconsciously.
至少是下意识的
I guess that's something.
我想是这样
I have the Jumper.
我发现了Jumper
The animal's circling around it.
那个动物正在围绕它打转
Jumper 6, this is Sheppard.NCome in.
Jumper 6, 我是Sheppard
According to these readings, it's dead.
根据这些读数, 它已经死了
There's no power.
没有能量
Alright, let's get a grapple on this thing and go home.
好吧, 我们用抓斗抓住它
No, it won't work.
不, 这没用的
Why's that?
为什么?
It's taken on too much water.
它进了太多水
Sensors indicateNeven the rear compartment is partially full.
传感器显示
The cable can't take the strain.
绳索经不起这个拉力
Well, we can try.N No, listen to me.
我们可以试试
No. It's a matter of simple physics.N I'm not coming this far without doing something.
这是一个简单的物理问题
The shield.
护罩
We could extend the shield between the two Jumpers.
我们可以将护罩延伸到
Do we have enough power?
我们有足够的能量么?
Yes. If we touch down on the ocean floorNto conserve engine power,
是的, 如果我们降到海底
it should be just a matterNof walking between the two Jumpers.
应该可以走到两艘Jumper飞船之间
Alright.
好的
I'll get us close.
我马上靠过去
What the hell was that?
那是什么声音?
Help.
救援
McKay, Griffin...do you copy?
McKay, Griffin...能听到么?
Sheppard?
Sheppard?
Hey, buddy.
嗨, 伙计
What say you lower your door?
快把门打开
I think that's probably a bad idea.
我想这不是一个好主意
Listen, long story short,
听着, 长话短说
we've converted the cloak into a shield and extended itNaround your Jumper. I'm standing outside right now.
我们启动了护罩, 并将它罩住了你的Jumper
What?
什么?
All you have to do is openNyour door and walk to my Jumper.
你所需要做的就是
I told you they'd come up with something.
我跟你说过他们会想出办法的
What?
怎么了?
What if it's not Sheppard?
如果那不是Sheppard呢?
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
What if it's another one of my hallucinations? What...
如果那是我的另外一个幻觉呢?
if it's the pessimist in meNwho just wants it all over with?
那是我头脑中持悲观态度的部分
You heard the shield come on.
你听到了护罩产生的声音
I hear you.
我还听到你说话呢
McKay? What's the holdup?
McKay? 干嘛要等这么久?
We need to do this sooner rather than later.NThe shield ain't gonna hold forever.
我们需要快点
You're minutes away from hypothermia.
你距离体温过低只有几分钟了
I just... I can't tell what's real and what's not.
我只是...
Rodney...
Rodney...
they're here.
他们就在这里
They did it.
他们做到了
Let them help you.
让他们来帮你吧
Okay.
好吧
O..okay.
好..吧
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表