you can go to.
你们可以去那里
yes, and there are hundredsNof unsuitable planets
是的,也有几百颗不适合人生存的
you can send me to,Naren't there?
你也可以把我们送到那里,不是吗?
yeah, but i won't
是的,但我不会这么做的
send youNto one of those.
把你自己送进去
i think our best optionNis to just come with you,
我想我们最好的选择就是跟着你
to your planet...
到你的星球上去...
provided you got more of theseNlying around there, do you?
倘若你多做了点什么,你知道后果?
forget it.
不会的
i'm sorry?
怎么样?
we'll dial youNanother address.
我们会给你拨另外一个地址
you can go through.
你可以到那里去
but we're notNtaking you home.
我们不会把你带回家的
you are aware of the fact
你应该清楚这个事实
that we have allNof your weapons
你们的武器都在我们手里
pointed at you, right?
并且指着你,对吗?
yeah.
是的
you'll murder us
只要我们一踏过星际之门
the minute we stepNthrough the gate anyways.
你就会把我们都干掉
what differenceNdoes it make?
那有什么区别?
that's veryNdistrustful.
那样很让人怀疑.
look!
看!
no...
不...
we've got a wraith cruiser
我们发现了一艘幽灵巡洋舰
headedNfor the island,
正朝岛上驶去
and i'm picking upNseveral more
我又发现了几艘
on approachNoutside the atmosphere.
刚刚进入大气层
go to stealth mode.
进入隐蔽模式
let's find our guysNbefore they do.
在他们发现之前找到我们的人
what is that?
那是什么?
what is that?
那是什么?
it's a wraith cruiser,Nand trust me,
那是一艘幽灵巡洋舰
you don'tNwant to be around
当它到这里的时候
when it gets here.
你不希望自己在附近
come on.
快点
wait, wait.
等等,等等
dial a gate.
拨通星际之门
stop!
停止!
if all the prisonersNget off this island,
如果所有人都离开这座岛
where do you thinkNthat ship will go?
你认为这艘船会去哪里?
what?
什么?
oh, no, no, no,Nno, no, no, no.
哦,不,不,不
no! we've got a big problemNin here!
不,我们有大♥麻♥烦了
what's wrong?Ni lost powerNto the dhd.
怎么了
i told you the power feedNwould be intermittent at best.
我告诉过你能量供应会断断续续的
we should've dialedNwhen i patched it
我一修好就应该拨号♥的
instead of standingNaround talking--
而不是站在那聊天--
can you fix it?Ni don't know.
你能修好吗?
they're right on top of us.
他们就在我们头顶上
we could shoot them down.
我们可以把他们射下来
neither your weaponsNnor ours
你们的武器不能
will damage it.
伤害到它
what about the drones?
那这些遥控飞弹呢?
can you patch enough powerNto arm them?
你能弄到足够的能量发射他们吗?
they're not as intricateNas the dhd.
他们不像拨号♥系统这么复杂
maybe one,Ngiven the time constraints.
可能,给一下时间约束就可以了
then do it.
那么快搞
can one drone shoot downNan entire wraith cruiser?
一次导弹射击能把整艘巡洋舰打
maybe we'll get a lucky shot.mckay?
如果我们够幸运的话就有可能 Mckay?
almost...Njust give me one more...
快了...
and... okay! we're armed!
然后... 好了!我们有武器了!
go, before the powerNcuts out again!
发射,在能量又消失之前!
did you see that?
你看到了吗?
a drone.
一颗导弹
we scored a hit.
我们打中了
that'll either buy us timeNor piss 'em off.
他们要么给我们点时间
if they didn't knowNwe were here,
如果他们不知道我们在这里
they sure as hellNdo now.
他们现在当然知道了
colonel sheppard,Nyou damaged the wraith cruiser.
Sheppard中校,
dr. weir...it's leaving the area.
Weir 博士...它正在离开那个区域
but there are two more cruisersNincoming.
但还有两艘巡洋舰正在接近
here.
这里
elizabeth, where are you?
Elizabeth,你在哪里?
we're in jumper 2.
我们在2号♥飞船上
we're cloaked,Ndirectly above you.
我们隐形了,正在朝你们飞去
are you all right?Nour jumper's disabled.
你还好吗?
right now,Ni need you
现在,我们需要你
to dial the gateNto one of the back-up planets
把门拨通到其中一个备份星球上
to the alpha site.Ndoesn't matter which one.
阿尔法区域上的
understood. do it.
明白了,开始
okay, everyone who wantedNoff of this planet,
好的,每个想离开这个星球的人
now's your chance!
现在就是你们的机会!
time to go.
快去吧
why should we trust you? huh?
我们为什么要相信你,嗯?
if you want to stay, stay.
如果你想要留下来,那就留下来吧
i don't really give a damn,
我不想给你什么理由
but you are notNcoming home with us.
但是你不能跟我们在一起
but i--
但是我--
yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的,好的,好的
you can come.
你可以过来
i need youNto keep the gate open
我需要你保持门开着
till the last of themNgo through,
直到最后一个人过去
then shut it down,Ndial atlantis.
然后关闭,拨通Atlantis
we can landNand pick you up.
我们可以着陆把你们带走
negative, just keepNthe gate open.
不要,就这样保持门开着
we'll take itNfrom there.
我们从这里离开
stayNin stealth mode
保持在隐蔽状态
till the wraithNhave gone away.
直到幽灵离开
acknowledged.
明白了
here comes another cruiser.
另一艘巡洋舰接近了
dial atlantis.
拨通Atlantis
we're dialing.Nhead for the gate.
我们正在拨号♥,快去星际之门那里
they're through.
他们通过了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表