I am Teer.
我叫Teer
Have we met?
我们见过面么?
When Avrid first brought you here.
当Avrid把你带到这里来的时候
You were terribly injured from fighting the Beast.
你在同野兽的搏斗中身受重伤
Avrid carried you almostNhalfway across the Sanctuary.
Avrid背着你
And I healed you.
我治好了你的伤
You did?
是你治好的?
You're a little young to be a doctor.
作为医生你还太年轻了点
Hedda is one of the few among usNwho possesses the healing power.
我们当中一些人拥有治疗能力
Well, good. Thank you.
好的, 谢谢你
It's we who should thank you forNsaving our brother from the Beast.
该说谢谢的是我们
It's funny,NI don't remember winning.
有意思
It's good to see you awake and well again.
很高兴看到你醒过来而且没事了
Didn't it come after you?
那个野兽没有追你么?
No.NOnly the Ascended know why.
没有
None of them are around, are they?
他们不在周围, 是不是?
Are you hungry?
你饿了么?
Starving.
饿极了
Which one of you got me outNof my clothes and into these?
是谁帮我换的衣服?
I did.
是我
Is that alright?
怎么了?
Yeah. I just usually like to...
我还是习惯于...
meet a woman before she sees me naked.
先和一个女人会面
What do we have here?
我们这里有什么?
I'm glad you're feeling better.NWelcome to your new home.
很高兴你感觉好些了
Avrid, I'm happy to visit and I'm gratefulNfor the food and the whole healing thing, but...
Avrid, 我很高兴到这里来访问
do you know the way out of here?
你知道怎么出去么?
There is no way to leave, John, other than to ascend.
没有办法出去, John, 除了升♥天♥
What exactly do you mean by "there's no way"?
你说"没有办法"是什么意思?
That is the sole purpose of this place...
这是建造这个地方的唯一目的...
To meditate upon ascension and one dayNjoin those who created the Sanctuary.
在升♥天♥之前好好冥想, 然后某一天
The thing is, I've got other plans.
问题是, 我还有其他的事情要做
Then why did you enter the portal?
那你为什么进入那个入口?
Well, call it a mistake. I tried to stop itNbut the damned thing sucked me in.
好吧, 那是一个错误
Those that came before us made certainNthat there could be no indecision.
我们之前到的人已经确定了
Once you set foot within the Sanctuary,Nyour path was chosen.
一旦你的脚踏入了Sanctuary
Not by me!
对我来说应该不是!
Once you cross the threshold, you are committedNto be here for the remainder of your days.
一旦通过入口, 你就要准备
Alright. Launch the probe on my mark.NThree, two, one, mark.
好的, 发射探测器
The probe's about to pass through the field.NStand by.
探测器准备通过时间膨胀区
Dammit!
该死!
What happened?N Exactly what I was afraid would happen.
怎么了?
The probe was ripped apart by tidal forcesNat the event horizon almost instantly.
探测器中的绳索
So we can't fly through itNand rescue Colonel Sheppard?
也就是说
Not unless we wanna be ripped apart too!
除非我们也想被割成几瓣!
Did you receive any telemetryNbefore the probe failed?
在探测器失效之前
Actually quite a lot.NLooks like mostly gibberish, though.
实际上有很多
This is gonna take me the betterNpart of an hour to go through.
我大概要花一个小时才能弄清楚
I'm glad I finally got you outside.
很高兴终于能够看到你走出来
You've been alone in your room for so long.
你独自在房♥间里呆了太长时间了
I'm being depressed.
我心情很不好
Is it so terrible here?
这里很糟么?
No, you folks have been great. It's just...
不, 你们都很不错, 只是...
I have responsibilities back home.
我有责任回到家中
People I care about, and who care about me.
我所关心的人, 以及那些关心我的人
At least I thought they did.
至少我认为他们会关心
Why'd you come here?
你为什么来这里?
Well, I was born here.
我生下来就在这里
No, I mean your people.
不, 我是说你的人♥民♥
Well, they came generations ago.
他们几代之前就来这里了
I'm from a race of people who revered those whoNcame before us, those who created this place.
我们这个种族崇拜那些先前到这里的人
We call them Ancients.
我们称他们为Ancients
To follow in their footsteps, to ascend,
追随他们足迹, 升♥天♥
was the greatest goal among our forefathers.
是我们的祖先最大的目标
Many centuries ago, some of our peopleNsensed it was within them to do so.
许多世纪以前, 我的祖先在内心中
It took them many years to discover theNlocation of this world and once they found it,
他们花费了数年的时间找到了这个行星
they came to this world as a pilgrimage.
他们就到这里来朝圣
We are their descendants.
我们就是他们的后代
Not many of you left.
你们剩下的人不多
No. We are the last.
是的, 不多
So what's holdin' you back?
那么是什么阻止了你们呢?
Journeys such as ours can take a lifetime.
我们的这种旅途需要花费一生的时间
You afraid it might not happen?
你担心那不会发生?
We're not afraid of anything.
我们什么都不怕
Well, I'd be pretty afraid of that Beast thing.
我很有点害怕那个野兽
As long as we stay in the Cloister, we're safe.
只要我们呆在Cloister, 就没事
And what kind of life is that?
这种生活会是怎样?
Well, life here is not entirely without its pleasures.
这里的生活并不是完全没有快乐
The telemetry was not entirelyNgibberish. Bring up the HUD.
遥感信♥号♥♥并不完全都是乱码
I've been able to determine the locationNof the power source inside the field, here.
我可以指出那块区域的能源, 这里
What good is that?
这有什么用?
Once we know where the generator is,None way or another,NI should be able to turn it off.
只要我们知道了能源在哪里
You know, you don't have to doNthis for me every morning.
你没有必要每天早上
You saved my brother's life.
你救了我弟弟的命
Then shouldn't he be the oneNbringing me breakfast?
那为什么不是他
He is meditating with the others.
他正在和其他人一起冥想
He's always meditating.NEveryone's always meditating.
他老是在冥想
At least share it with me.
至少跟我一同享用吧
It's OK.
没事
It is very close.
它已经非常近了
It's here.
它来了
It's never come inside the Cloister.
它从来没有进入过Cloister
I am scared.N It's OK.
我好怕
John...N Take her inside.N John...
带她进去
Do it.N Go.
快去
OK, people, I'm starting to developNsome serious abandonment issues here!
OK, 人们, 我正在这里制♥造♥出
OK, but I'm warning you I've got a knife!
OK, 不过我警告你, 我有一把小刀!
No! Come back!NCome back! Come back!
不! 回来!
Now there's two of us!
现在我们有两个人了!
Ronon!
Ronon!
He left a sign for us to see.
他为我们留下了记号♥
He must have gone to look for another way out.
他一定是去找另外的出口了
At least we know he may still be alive.
至少我们知道他还活着
Teyla, Ronon. We're inbound in the JumperNand should touch down in a few minutes.
Teyla, Ronon. 我们正在Jumper飞船中
Meet us at the landing site.
到着陆点来找我们
Understood.
明白
We thought we'd lost you again.
我们本以为会又一次失去你
What happened?
发生什么了?
I've never seen such bravery.
我从来没有见过这种勇气
Were it not for you, all may have been lost.
要不是你, 所有人都会死
I don't remember winning this time either.
我记得这一次好像也没有打赢
He's not fully healed.
他还没有完全治好
I'm fine.N You've done enough, Hedda. Come on.
我没事
Let's get you some rest.
去休息一下吧
What the hell's the matter with you people?
你的人♥民♥到底怎么了?
I don't understand.
我不明白
I'm talking about letting her standNout there alone against that thing.
我是说让她独自站在那里面对野兽
Violence is not the path to ascension.
暴♥力♥并不是通往升♥天♥之路
There's a difference between violence and self-defence.
暴♥力♥和自卫是有区别的
We are very close to ascension, John.
我们已经非常接近于升♥天♥了, John
All of us.
所有人
If we leave the path,Nit may be lost to us forever.
如果我们离开这条路
Everything may be lost to you foreverNunless you stand up to that damned thing.
除非你们站起来面对那个野兽
I must join the others in meditation.
我要去加入其他人的冥想了
You sure it was three seconds?
你确定是三秒钟?
Yes.
是的
And there's twelve minutes of video.
录像的长度有12分钟
Yes.
是的
Alright, so it's a ratio of about...
好的, 也就是说比率大概是...
I sent my watch through,
我把我的手表伸过去了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表