along with a letter to Colonel SheppardNtelling him we're doing our best to rescue him.
另外还有一封致Sheppard的信
If you would like to check again...
如果你需要再检查一次的话...
No, that's good, that's good,Nthat's good, good..good thinking.
不, 很好, 很好, 很好
Just out of curiosity, what does that meanNfor Colonel Sheppard in terms of... days?
只是出于好奇, 不过对于Sheppard来说
We're already talking months.
我们在说的是几个月
You don't have to wait up for me.
你不用等着我
You've been gone over a day.
你已经去了一天多了
Yeah, well, after I found my weapons,
是的, 我找到了我的武器
I decided to take a run all the way backNto the portal, and look what I found.
之后我决定去入口看看
I don't know what took `em so long,Nbut my friends finally sent some supplies through.
我不知道为什么用了这么久
There are people here who care for you.
有人在这里关心你呢
Sorry, I should've...
抱歉, 我本该...
told somebody.
告诉某个人的
I knew.
我知道
I was following your journey in my mind.
我在意识中跟随你的行程
I was with you since you left the Cloister.
在你离开Cloister之后
Is that some special powerNof yours you haven't told me about?
这是不是你一直没有跟我说过的
Yes.
是的
I've been with you each timeNyou've searched for a means to leave us.
在你每次想办法离开我们时
As Hedda has the power to heal,NI am able to see images in my mind.
如同Hedda有治疗能力一样
It's not uncommon for those on theNpath to ascension to gain such abilities.
对于那些处于升♥天♥之路的人来说
I wish you woulda told me, I could've used youNout there. It took me forever to find this stuff!
你如果早点告诉我, 也许已经派上用场了
Before my mother ascended,Nshe could move things with her mind.
在我母亲升♥天♥之前
You can imagine how wondrousNthat would be for a child.
你可以想象这对于一个孩子来说
Sit with me.
坐到这里来
I was the one who sent Avrid to find you.
是我让Avrid去找你的
You did?
是你?
Because I knew you were coming that night,
因为那天晚上我知道你要来
and I knew where you would be in the field
而且我知道你会在哪里
and I have known since I was a child
在我还是个孩子时, 我就知道了
that you would sit here with me as you do now.
你会和现在一样跟我坐在一起
I've been able to close my eyes andNsee your face my entire life, John.
在我的一生中
You are the one.
你就是那个人
The one what?
那个什么人?
The one who will lead us to ascension.
那个引领我们升♥天♥的人
What is it?
怎么了?
Nothin'. I just was hoping you wereNgoing in a different direction with that.
没什么, 我刚才在想
I've seen that as well.
我已经看到了
That's why I waited for you.
那就是我等你的原因
Really?
真的么?
Tonight.
今晚
Tonight?
今晚?
I... I wish you woulda told me,NI wouldn't have gone on a ten-hour run.
我... 我想你应该早点告诉我
And in the coming days,Nonce you have defeated the Beast,
在接下来的日子里
we will ascend together,
我们将会一同升♥天♥
all of us.
所有人
You mean all of you.
你是说你们所有人
I haven't given up on you just yet.
我不会丢下你的
I don't know how that's gonna happen, Teer.NI really don't.
这不是我所意料的, Teer
Look, I've been up against that thing twice.
我已经和那个东西搏斗两次了
I don't see how a third time'sNgonna turn out any different.
我不会认为第三次会有什么不同
You don't have to know how.
你没有必要知道怎么做
You just have to trust that it will.
你只需要相信那确实会发生
OK, I think I've got it.
OK, 我想我已经明白了
I am interpreting a bit, but it seems the fieldNwas designed as a sanctuary from the Wraith,
我翻译了一点, 这片区域好像是
but a place the last of the Ancients could travelNto and hopefully ascend without fear of attack.
最后一批Ancients来到这里
Of course.NThey could potentially spend entire lifetimes insideNthe field before the Wraith even discovered the place.
当然, 他们可以在幽灵发现这里之前
And if they ever attacked, their shipsNwould get torn apart just as the probe did.
如果幽灵发起攻击, 战舰也会跟
And so it has remained for ten thousand years.
于是它就存在了上万年
This writing here...
这地方写着...
this serves as a sort of welcome,
这是某种欢迎
as well as a warning for any of the humansNunder their protection looking for sanctuary,
同时也警告寻求它庇护的人
but I think it was left there for anyone who wantedNto seek the path to ascension on their own.
不过我认为它应该是为那些
And what's the warning?
警告是什么内容?
That once you cross the threshold,Nthere's no return.
一旦跨过入口, 将无法返回
That is, unless you have the exact location of theNpower source and the expertise to turn it off.
是这样, 除非你能找到能源的确切位置
Hey, we may even get a ZedPM out of this.
嗨, 我们甚至可能找到一个ZPM呢
Now you're talkin'.
这是你说的
Lieutenant, this is Weir.NIf you haven't heard from us in...
中尉, 我是Weir
Rodney?
Rodney?
Well, an hour would give us months in there, but,
一小时对我们来说就是几个月了
Elizabeth, of all the peopleNwho should stay, it would be you.
Elizabeth, 你应该留下
There may be writing by theNpower source that needs translating.
能源上可能有些字需要翻译
RodneyN There is a slight chance that when we go through...N Rodney,
当我们过去时, 有可能...
I'm going.
我准备好了
Lieutenant, one hour, then head back to AtlantisNand see if Zelenka can think of anything.
中尉, 一个小时, 然后返回Atlantis
Understood.
明白
Well, he may need medical treatment and I'm theNonly doctor here, so I should probably just...
他可能需要医疗帮助, 而我是
Carson, it probably won't hurt soNmuch if you just go through quickly.
Carson, 如果快步走过去的话
Alright, let's do this.
好了, 我们行动吧
That wasn't so bad!
还不算太糟!
You were just...
你已经...
That's weird...?
很奇怪...?
Well, we may as well relax.NThe others are gonna be at least five minutes.
好了, 我们可以休息一下
Judging by the location of the power source,
根据能源的位置
we've got a long walk ahead of us, so...
我们可能要走很长一段路
Haven't any of you seen thunderstorms?
你们有人见过雷暴么?
The Sanctuary provides rain for the orchards.
Sanctuary会为果园制♥造♥一些雨
I'm talkin' about thunder and lightning.
我是在说打雷和闪电
Giant bolts of electricity shooting down from the sky.
巨大的闪电从天空劈下
Sounds scary.
听起来很吓人
Well, it is scary, but it's also very cool.
是很吓人, 不过却很酷
It's OK to be scared, it's part of life.
害怕没有什么, 这是生活的一部分
You know, when I was a kid, we used to have stormsNthat shook the house. Scared me half to death.
当我还是一个孩子时, 曾经有闪电
When we are ascended,Nwe will experience such things.
在我们升♥天♥后, 我们会有这种经历的
Hell, if you're ascended,Nyou can make thunderstorms!
如果你们升♥天♥了
I'm talking about actually experiencing life.
我所说的是真实的体验生活
We contemplate on the experience that is life each day.
我们每天都在完整的体验生活
I'm talking about living it.
我是说生活
Haven't any of you got things you wannaNdo as flesh and blood human beings first?
你们当中没有人愿意做些
I mean, you, you talk about
我是说, 你们所说的
moving on to a plane of existence beyond yourNown mortality,
搬到一个星球
but you haven't even really lived.
但你们根本就没有
Our lives are full.
我们的生活已经很充实了
Well, I've spent a long time with you folks, andNI don't think "full" means what you think it means.
我和你们这些人呆了很长一段时间了
To ascend, one must meditate.
为了升♥天♥, 就必须冥想
You're not meditating, you're hiding.
你们并不是冥想, 你们是在逃避
From what?
逃避什么?
You know the answer to that.
你知道答案
He means the Beast.
他是说那个野兽
Yes, I do.
是的
Now I don't know how any of you expect me to feel likeNI belong here, but every time that thing comes around,
我不知道你们当中有多少人会认为
I'm out there alone.
只有我一个人站出来
You're not alone.
你并不孤独
I know, you were out there too.
我知道, 你也在那里
No, I mean your friends have come.
不, 我是说你的朋友们来了
They number five.
有五个人
They've come for you.
他们为你而来
They have? Are, are you sure?NThat's the best news I've...
是么? 你确定?
No, John,NI sense something more.
不, John
The Beast is nearly upon them.
野兽正朝他们而去
You know, I was just thinking,Nthis entire field, I mean not the field
我正在想, 这整个区域
I mean the field, field
我是说区域, 区域
must generate its own day and night cycle,Nnot to mention its own artificial climate.
必须产生自己的昼夜交替
I mean, it's incredible! When you think...
我是说, 这真是难以置信!
You wanna pick up the pace, McKay?
你不想掉队吧, McKay?
Hey, he's waited for months.NAnother half hour isn't gonna kill him.
嗨, 他已经等了几个月了
We don't know how longNit's gonna take to find him.
我们还不知道要用多久才能找到它
Aye, and besides that, I have a date plannedNwith Lieutenant Cadman for tomorrow night.
同意, 除此之外, 我跟
Oh, no, so we've only got twelve years in here!
噢, 不, 我们在这里的时间只有12年!
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表