previously on stargate atlantis...
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯 前集回顾
this is weir.
我是Weir
what's the natureNof major sheppard's injury?
Sheppard少校的伤势怎么样?
some sort of funky alien bugattached itselfto his neck.
一种可怕的外星虫子吸附在他的脖子上
part of ellia is human,and part of hercomes from a creature we call the iratus bug.
Ellia的身体一部分是人类,
now, it's possible,by means of this retrovirus,
现在,用这种逆转录 病毒,就有可能
that we couldstrip away those partsand leave only the human parts behind.
把她虫子的那部分去掉,只留下人类的部分
good lord.
我的天啊
she tookthe retrovirus.
她把逆转录 病毒拿走了
you said it wasn't ready.
你说过它还没准备好
it's not,not by a long shot.
离准备好还早着呢
you okay?
你还好吗?
yeah.
嗯
this reallyisn't necessary, doc.
没这个必要,医生
yes, it is.you've gota serious laceration on your arm,Nand you've losta good deal of blood.
当然有必要,你胳膊上破了个大口子
yeah, well,enjoy the ride, colonel.they're making me walk.
好了,躺在车子上享受吧,中校,
you have a splinter,rodney.
你只是破了个小口子,Rodney
it's a very nasty,painful splinter.
这是个又脏又疼的小口子
all right,let's havea look at this.
好了,让我们看看
all right.
好的
thank you.
谢谢你
this might hurt a wee bit.
可能会有点疼
ow! ow.
哦! 哦
i'm sure it will.
我肯定会的
this doesn't sting?
没感到刺痛吗?
no
没有
know you have a high threshold for pain,
我知道你比别人更能忍♥受痛楚
but this...this is what?
但是这个... 这是什么?
gone.
消失了
what?
什么?
the feeding mark.
被咬破的伤口
it's completely healed.
完全愈合了
第二季第8集 转化
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
i write underground comics
看上去没那么严重
all the blood come from?
那些血从哪来的?
i don't know.maybe it just looked a lot worse than it was.
我不知道,可能只是看上起很严重吧
i don't see evidenceof any cut at all.
我没看见你胳膊上有任何伤口
that's weird,because it hurt like hell.
太不可思议了,刚才都快疼死我了
you're sure the skin was broken?
你肯定有伤口?
yeah, i'm pretty sure.there was a lot of blood.
当然,我非常肯定,要不哪来这么多的血
maybe it was hers.
可能是她的
no, it was definitely human.
不,绝对是人类的血
i don't know.maybe it was a nosebleed.
我不知道,可能是鼻血
is that supposed to bea joke, colonel?
你是在开玩笑吧,中校?
believe me,this isn't funny.
相信我,这并不有趣
give me half a day to run your bloodworkNand analyze it with the datawe already have.
给我半天的时间做血液检查然后跟
we'll figure it out.
我们会弄清楚的
and until then?
那要到什么时候?
you're welcome to look over my shoulder.
随时欢迎你来查看我的进度
well, that's tempting, but...
好的,确实不错,但是...
just go about your day.
去做你自己的事吧
i thought you saidyou were a runner.
我想你说过你是个长跑运动员
funny.
搞笑
i can usually barely keep up. what's with you?
我才刚进入状态,你呢?
what's with you?
你怎么样?
water?
水?
hey, sore loser,
嘿,痛苦的失败者
i don't act like a jerk when you beat me.
过去你打败我的时候我可没表现
yes, you do.
是的,你没有
okay,then we'll go around again.
好的,我们再跑一圈
go ahead.
自己跑吧
okay, grumpy.
好的,坏家伙
i will.
我自己来
dr. beckett?
Beckett医生?
i thought you'd want to see this.
我认为你该看看着这些
is this from colonel sheppard's blood sample?
这是从Sheppard的血液样本得来得?
that's right.
对
and you've run it twice?Nof course.
你检查两遍了?
okay, let's run itone more time.
好的,让我再检查一遍
i want to be certain before i tell him.
我希望在我告诉他之前能确定下来
all right.
好的
not bad, huh?
不错,嗯?
yes, yes.
是啊,是啊
you are doing very well.
你做的很好
you have been practicing.
你一直在练习?
not really.
没有
you are showing a considerable leap in ability,colonel sheppard.
你的搏击能力有了很大的飞跃,Sheppard中校
you can call me john when we're off the clock.
下班以后你应该叫我John
very well...john.
好的... John
there you go.
这就对了
should we continue, or do you--
我们应该继续,还是...
i'm not really sure just what happened.
我不能肯定刚刚发生了什么
colonel...
中校...
that was interesting.
很有趣
colonel sheppard,please report to the infirmary.
Sheppard中校,请到医务处报道
are you okay?
你还好吗??
dr. beckettwill be expecting you.
Becktt医生正在等着你呢
yeah.
对哦
the good news is we can now saywith some certainty
好消息是我们现在有了确定的结果
that ellia didn't drain away any of your life.
Ellia没有吸取你任何的生命力
we already knew that.
这个我们已经知道了
i suppose.
我猜
that's the best good news you could come up with?
那是你能拿出来的最好的消息了
it looks likeyou've been infected with the iratus bug retrovirus,
看上起你被Iratus Bug的逆转录 病毒感染了
the one we were working on to turn ellia into a human.
就是我们打算把Ellia转变成人类的那个
you mean the one that didn't turn her into a human.
你是指没把她转化成人类的那个吧
ellia administered the treatment prematurely.
Ellia过早的进行了注射
it wasn't ready.it wasn't even supposed to be--
还没准备好,甚至还没有...
i'm not blaming you, doc.
我不是在指责你,医生
but you're right.
但是你是对的
her transformation was into a creature closerNto the iratus bugthan a to a human,
她转变成的那种生物更接近于Iratus Bug
and i know how much you--
而且我知道你是多么的...
hate those bugs?
恨那些虫子?
yes.
是的
but for one, ellia was a wraith,
但是Ellia是一个Wraith
and she took a massive dose of the retrovirus.
并且她注射了大量的逆转录 病毒
do we know how the colonel's systemNmight respond to the drug?
我们知道中校的生理系统会对这种药
i have no idea.
我根本不知道
it was never engineered to be given to a human.
它本来就不是设计来给人类用的
it was never intended to be given to anyone--N-doc,
它根本就不应该给任何东西...
let it go.
别去想了
the problem is i have no ideaNhow your body will react.
问题是我根本不知道你的身体会
i can't even begin to guess.
我连猜都猜不到
well, if how i feel is any indication,i'm fine.
好,如果你问我现在的感觉的话,我很好
it's certainly possible that it's already breaking downin your system.
但是它现在肯定已经在破坏你的生理系统了
ellia's transformation was extreme and immediate.
Ellia的转变迅速而又极端
see?
看见了吗?
but the wound on your arm healed unnaturally fast.
但是你手臂上的伤口愈合的不合常规的快
if there was a wound--
前提是有伤口
well, there had to be,otherwise,Ni don't see how you got infectedin the first place.
当然有伤口,否则的话
well, she was spitting an awful lot.
当然,她的血到处都是
so, what, we just monitor it for now?
那么,从现在开始就要监控他?
you'll need to check inNevery six hours.
你每六个小时就要来检查一次
i can do that.
我做不到
and you should probably--
你应该...
suspend my off-world activities until we know more.
延缓你在外星球上的任务直到我们
thank you.
谢谢
see you in six hours.
六个小时后见
you're working late.
你工作到很晚
no, not really.
不是这样
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表