but if she is here...
不过如果她在这里...
Colonel Sheppard is also close by.
Sheppard中校应该也在附近
Just a little more light over the wound.
伤口处再多来一点光
Thank you, dear.
谢谢
Come on.
出来啊...
There it is. You little bugger.
出来了, 你这个小坏蛋
One bullet.
一颗子弹
Now to stop the bleeding.
现在止住出血
Will you people stop getting in the way?
你们这些人能不能别再挡道了?
Go ahead and expend all your ammunition,Njust like you did last time!
继续啊, 打光你所有的弹♥药♥啊
Your people don't know how to fight, Phoebus.
你们根本不知道如何去战斗, Phebus
That's why we're going to win the war!
这就是为什么我们将会赢得这场战争
This war is not over yet!
战争还没结束呢!
Colonel Caldwell, I'm readyNto attempt a partial power-up.
Caldwell上校
Give me everything you've got, Doctor.
把你能启动的都启动, 博士
I have report of automatic weapons fireNand Teyla's not answering her radio.
我收到自动武器开火的报告
Here we go.
正在办
Of course now they come on.
当然... 现在它们亮了
Right, let's get him under a scanner.NI want to make sure I didn't miss any tissue damage.
好吧... 我们把他推到扫描仪下
Lovely work, everyone.
干得不错, 各位
There's more than one way in, Phoebus.
进来的路不止一条, Phebus
Now what the hell is going on?N I don't know.
这到底是怎么回事?
Sections of the city have begunNautomatically sealing themselves off.
城市开启了自动封锁
Move.
让开
It's not letting me override.
它不让我中止
Because the moment the power came back up, she usedNa remote computer terminal to take control of the city.
因为在电力恢复的时候, 她用一台
She's put us into a totalNlockdown under her command code.
她把我们锁在她的控制密♥码♥外了
Can you invalidate her code?
你可以越过她的密♥码♥么?
Maybe I could have before the lockdown,Nbut the command's already been given.
在锁定之前, 也许还行
Look, somebody should have thought of that?
瞧, 有人应该考虑到这一点, 嗯?
You mean I should have thought of that?
你的意思是我应该想到这一点?
Can you hack it somehow override her code?
你能不能破解...
You do know who you're talking to?
你认为你在跟谁说话?
So that's a yes?
就是说可以了?
I'm just saying if anyone can, I can.
我是说, 如果有人能行
I helped design the system.
我帮助设计过这个系统
Then do it, please.
那就快干吧
Alright, but I'm using my command code.
好的, 不过我要用我的控制密♥码♥
Why, because you still don't trust me?
为什么, 因为你还是不相信我?
No, because it is a 16-digitNalphanumeric code that I will have to enter
不, 因为我要输入的是
God knows how many times andNI haven't got around to memorizing yours yet.
天知道需要多少次
Just get me control of the city back.
快把城市的控制权给我夺回来
Fine.
好
Caldwell, can you hear me?
Caldwell, 能听到么?
Go ahead.
说吧
By now you're aware the cityNis entirely under my control,
你知道现在城市
and there are several bulkhead doorsNbetween me and your nearest search team.
在我和你最近的搜索小组之间
You can't possibly get to me.
你不可能到达我这里
Yes, we're well aware.
是的, 我们很清楚
I'm sure Dr. McKay believes he can overrideNmy command code, and it's possible.
我相信McKay博士认为
In a matter of several hours, he could,Nbut I don't have that kind of time.
这是可能的, 几小时内他就可以做到
We'd be more than happy to wait this out.
我们很乐意等上这段时间
Who knows what kind of trouble I couldNcause with life support while I wait.
在我等的时候, 谁知道我可以
Or maybe I'll just sendNa signal to the Wraith
或者我可以向幽灵发一个信♥号♥♥
like you did.
就像你曾经做过的
What do you want?
你想要什么?
I want Sheppard.
我想要Sheppard
Well, I'm sorry I can't help you with that,NIs there something else I can do for you?
很抱歉这个我不能答应你
Don't screw with me, Caldwell,Nat the very least, I can kill Weir.
不要跟我讨价还价, Caldwell
When you get him, contact me.
当你抓到他时, 通知我
Colonel Caldwell.
Caldwell上校
We have three signals on two separateNfloors at the base of the tower.
我们发现在塔楼的底部, 有三个
Weir has to be the one in the science lab,Nwhich leaves these other two over here.
在科学实验室中的那个一定是Weir
The other one is Teyla.
其中一个是Teyla
And the other one has to be Sheppard.
那最后一个一定是Sheppard了
Teyla, this is Caldwell.
Teyla, 我是Caldwell
I was unable to capture Dr. Weir.
我没能抓住Weir博士
So were a lot of people.
我们也不行
Weir's put the city under a lockdown.NI want you to go after Sheppard.
Weir将城市锁住了
You and he have been locked intoNthe same section. He's one floor up.
你和他被锁在同一个区域内
I will contact you as soon as I have him.NTeyla out.
我一抓住他就马上通知你
Is this what you wanted, Phoebus?
这就是你想要的, Phebus?
Another stalemate?
又一个僵局?
I thought you wanted to finish this.
本以为你想结束一切的
What's wrong, Thalan?
怎么了, Thalen?
You can't get out?
你出不去?
This is Teyla.
我是Teyla
I have colonel Sheppard.
我已经抓住了Sheppard中校
Good work, Secure him andNstand by for further instructions.
干得好 捆好他, 等待进一步指示
The next move is hers.
下一次就是她了
Caldwell, do you have him or not?
Caldwell, 你抓住他没有?
I'm losing patience.
我正在失去耐心
I'm working.
我正在办
We're working on it.
我们正在做
I don't buy it, Colonel.
别骗我了, 上校
Well, I'm telling the truth.
我说的是实话
Oh, please.
噢, 别这样
Even Weir thinks you're hopeless.
甚至Weir都认为你不可救药
She can't hide it.
她都快藏不住了
We're close.
我们快了
We're not close.
还远着呢
I have found an interesting way of rerouting yourNnew halon fire suppression system all the wayNfrom hazmat storage to personnel quarters.
我可以重新设置你们的卤素灭火系统
Now, that's where the majority ofNyour city's population is holed up, isn't it?
现在, 城市的主要人口
You know it is.
你知道是的
Ironically, Dr. Weir was concerned whenNthe system was installed that halon gas
当这个系统启动时
extinguishes people as well as fires.
就像灭火一样
So...
现在
shall we take it to the point that I startNcounting down from an arbitrary number?
我们是不是可以启动倒计时了?
We have him.
我们抓住他了
I thought you might.
我就知道你会的
There's a new security camera in theNnorthern most stairwell of that part of the tower.NI want him taken there so that I can see him.
在塔楼最北边的楼梯间有一个摄像机
Kicking and screaming, if possible.
又喊又叫, 如果可能的话
Teyla, we've been requested to put theNcolonel in front of the nearest security camera.
Teyla, 我们收到要求
I'm doing that right now, Colonel.
我马上去办, 上校
I'm not surprised that you're theNonly one that managed to get to him.
不奇怪, 你是唯一那个可以抓住他的人
What do you want?
你想要什么?
We're just going to waitNuntil he regains consciousness.
我们都得等一下
Are you making any progress?
你有什么进展没有?
Yes.
是的
Really?
真的?
I would just like to state for the record
我想我可以去申报记录了
that it is astounding to me that onceNagain I find myself in the position
我发现我自己又一次处于
of having to save this city when you and your
而你和你的...
space marines can't figureNout how to track down two people.
太空部队却不知道
They're two people with the skills and resources ofNDr. Weir and colonel Sheppard, who probablyNknow this city better than anyone else,
他们两个掌握着Weir博士和
and also for the record, I wasNagainst this from the very beginning.
另外对那个记录
Yes...
是的...
yes, you were.
是的, 你是
Thank you. Please, continue.
谢谢! 请继续
He is regaining consciousness.
他开始恢复意识了
Teyla, it's me.
Teyla... 是我
Do not waste your breath tryingNto convince me you are John Sheppard.
别费心思骗我说你是John Sheppard了
I do not believe you.
我不会相信的
Don't you see what they're doing?
你没看到他们都做了些什么?
They're pitting us against each other.NYou know me.
他们想让我们互相争斗
Oh, please.
噢, 别这样!
You call that acting?
你把这也叫表演?
There's that look of defeat I love.
这就是我喜欢看到的被打败的表情
Sir, I have colonel Sheppard on my screen.
长官 我在屏幕上看到了Sheppard中校
Wrong again.
又错了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表