No, you didn't, and you haven't evenNmentioned Sheppard, Teyla or Ronon either.
不, 你没有, 你甚至没有提到
Yes! They were there too, and there were the two guards.
是的! 他们也在那里
They were huge and massive and I had to take them out,Nso I had to inject some of the enzyme.
他们又大又壮, 而我却必须把他们放倒
You took some of the enzyme?
你注射了一些酶?
No-no-no-no-no-no-no.NI didn't take some of the enzyme.
不不不不不
I took a lot of the enzyme, because I had to,Nbecause I had to take out the guards, which I did,
我是注射了很多, 因为我不得不这样干
and you should have seen me, I was amazing!
你真应该去看看, 我真是棒极了!
Are you insane?
你是不是神经有问题啊?
Yes, yes, now that I've taken the enzyme, yes.
是的, 是的
Rodney, focus. Where is Colonel Sheppard?
Rodney, 集中精力
No, no, no, I had to take the enzyme because,Nbecause I had to take out the guards!
不不不, 我不得不注射那些酶
But that's not the point...Nthe point is we don't have enough time.
不过这不是要点...
We need to stop the ship from gettingNto where the ship is going.
我们需要阻止那艘飞船
Come on, come on, let's take aNwalk to the Infirmary, alright?
来吧, 来吧, 我们一起去医疗室, 好么?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
No-no-no-no, I don't wanna go to the Infirmary.NI wanna go to the... the...
不不不, 我不想去医疗室
Doctor Beckett, we have an emergency.NWe're headed to you.
Beckett博士, 这里有紧急情况
Move!
快走!
Are you alright?
你没事吧?
I think so.
我想是的
You were shot by Wraith stunners.NYou both went down pretty quick.
你被击昏枪打中了
The effects of the enzyme must be wearing off.
酶的效力正在逐渐散失
Where are the others?
其他人呢?
Feeling better?
感觉好些了?
Her name's Neera.NLieutenant Colonel John Sheppard.
她的名字叫Neera
Hi.
嗨
Where are the others?
其他人呢?
They split us up into separate cells.
他们把我们分开囚禁在不同的地方
I guess the Wraith figured keeping usNin smaller groups would make it tougher to escape.
幽灵可能认识到把我们分割成更小的小组
We shouldn't have stopped.
我们本不该停下来的
What's done is done, Lieutenant.N No!
事已至此, 中尉
First you set off the alarms, and thenNyou stop to rescue people when you knowNdamned well the Wraith are on our tail?
先头是你触发了警报, 接下来你又在
It's like you're purposefully sabotaging this mission.
看起来你是有意想破坏这次行动
You hate to see me succeed at anything.
你不愿看到我成功
You've got a lot of issues to work out, Ford.
你的计划本该考虑到各种变故, Ford.
Teyla and Ronon went down too quick when they were shot.
Teyla和Ronon被击中后倒得太快了
The enzyme's wearing off.
酶的效力正在逐渐散失
You feeling anything yet?
你感觉到什么没有?
Not yet.
还没有
But I will.
不过我会的
It's happened before when I've run out of the enzyme.
以前在我用完酶的时候也发生过
It gets pretty bad.
感觉真的很不好
So we gotta figure a way out of here.
就是说我们一定要想办法出去
And no more unnecessary stops.
不再做不必要的停留
Colonel Caldwell!NI didn't think you were due back here for days.
Caldwell上校
Doctor Weir requested that we join the search ASAP,Nso we pushed the engines a little.
Weir要求我们尽快加入到搜索中来
How is he?
他怎么样了?
I've sedated him;
我已经给他注射了镇静剂
administered a beta blocker to bring his bloodNpressure down to a more manageable level.
使用了一种还处于测试阶段的阻断药
It's a wonder he didn't suffer a stroke.
这样做是希望他不会发生脑溢血
Did he mention anything further aboutNthe location of Colonel Sheppard and his team?
他有没有提到
Nothing coherent, I'm afraid.
一句话也不连贯, 我想
By the time he arrived here,Nhe was hyperventilating, pulse extremely rapid.
从他到这里开始
He could barely get out a word...
他几乎一个字也说不出来...
although, being Rodney, he certainly tried.
当然, 作为Rodney, 他当然尝试过了
How much of the enzyme did he take?
他注射了多少酶?
A very big dose, I'm afraid.
非常大的剂量, 我担心
I found a significant amount of it in his system...
我在他的体内找到了很大剂量...
nearly as much as Lieutenant Ford.
几乎跟Ford的剂量差不多
Alright... can you wean him off it?
好的... 你可以让他戒断那些酶么?
I wish I could.
我想我可以
Unfortunately, Lieutenant Ford took the last supplyNof our enzyme when he left Atlantis,
不幸的是, Ford在离开亚特兰蒂斯时
so an incremental withdrawal is out of the question.
所以逐步解除就成了一个问题
Unless we harvest more enzyme.
除非我们采集到更多的酶
Not an option. By the time you go out and collect it,Nthe enzyme will have broken down in his system already.
没用的. 在你们出去采集的时候
No, I'm afraid for Rodney the only choice is...
我担心Rodney唯一的选择将是...
Cold turkey.
突然间彻底解除
Aye, to put it bluntly.
是的, 坦白讲是这样
I can administer some drugs to help ease the process,
我可以使用一些药物来减缓这个过程
anti-nausea medication, pain reliever,
防晕药, 止痛药
benzodiazepine for anxiety, as well a sa multivitaminNinjection to bolster the immune system.
镇静药, 以及各种用于
Good.
很好
But there's no dodging the fact it'sNgonna be difficult... possibly even deadly.
不过不可避免的事实是这会非常艰难...
Are you alright?
你还好吧?
I'm just tired.
我只是困了
No.
不
The enzyme's leaving your bodies.
酶正在离开你的身体
Mine too.
我的也是
How bad will it get?
这会有多糟?
Bad. Maybe not for you.
很糟, 不过对你们可能不是
You guys haven't been on the enzyme for long.
你们注射酶的历史还不长
But me, on the other hand...
不过对我来说, 却完全相反...
Thank you.
谢谢
How're you holding up, Lieutenant?
你靠什么撑下去, 中尉?
OK. I just need to get my hands on some more enzyme.
OK. 我只需要搞到更多的酶
Then I'll be able to get us out of here.
然后我就可以把我们弄出这里
We'll do it together. With or withoutNthe enzyme, we're a team, remember?
我们一起干, 不管有没有酶
I remember.
我记得
Don't just stand there... get me more enzyme.
不要站在那里... 再给我一些酶
We don't have any.
我们已经没有了
It's the cave... Ford's cave... he's got a,Na whole cabinet of it. There's, there's dozens of vials.
那个洞穴, Ford的洞穴...他有一柜子呢
Do you know the address?
你知道拨号♥地址么?
What?
什么?
No!
不!
I'm sorry, Rodney.
我很抱歉, Rodney
You don't have to scream at me!
你不要冲我叫!
I'm not screaming.
我没有叫
This is fun for you, isn'tNit, watching me like this?
对你来说很有趣, 是不是?
I assure you, it's not.
我想你保证, 不是的
What is this, payback? You're jealous?
这算什么, 回报? 你在嫉妒我?
Jealous of how vital I am toNthis mission... vital, vital...
嫉妒我是这次行动中的关键人物...
jealous of how I get to go offworldNand, and you get stuck in this stupid,Npathetic excuse for a hospital.
嫉妒我可以去外星球闯荡, 而你却
You know that's not true.
你知道这不是事实
Jealous I get all the women and you don't!
嫉妒我可以得到所有女人而你不行!
Excuse me?!
抱歉?!
Please, just give me a little enzyme... justNenough to take the edge off.
求你了, 给我一点酶吧...
I'm dying here.
我就要死在这里了
I told you, we don't have any.
我跟你说过, 已经没有了
You think I don't know you're lying?
你认为我不知道你在说谎么?
I'm not lying.N You are. You think I don't think you are but you are.
我没有说谎
And don't think I won't forget it...
不要以为我会忘记...
What?
什么?
I don't know! Just kill me.
我不知道! 杀了我吧
I wish... It'll pass.
我也想... 这会过去的
Don't shout! I am right here.
别嚷嚷! 我在这里
Perhaps we should move himNto a more secluded area.
也许我们应该把他转移到
What... so you can kill me in private?NStab another knife in my back?
什么... 这样你就可以私下里杀了我?
Rodney... no-one's trying to kill you.
Rodney... 没有人会杀你
You have no idea of theNagony I'm going through.
你不知道我正经受的痛苦
Oh, I have an inkling.
哦, 我已经有些了解了
Kanayo, you must be strong.
Kanayo, 你必须坚强些
Fight it!
战胜它!
I do not know what else to do for him.
我不知道该对他做些什么
There's nothing we can do.
我们什么也做不了
Kanayo?
Kanayo?
He is dead.
他死了
Is that what's gonna happen to us?
这就是我们的结局么?
One less for you to feed on?
你们可以猎食的人又少了一个?
Take him.
带走他
How is he?
他怎么样了?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表