This is what we know of the Wraith. They evolved from a creatureNthat we call the "Eratus bug".
我们知道, 幽灵是从一种被称为
Now, that bug began taking on characteristicsNof the humans it was feeding on,
这种虫子不断地从它取食的人类身上
and over time, became the Wraith that we know now.
经过漫长的演变
So Dr. Beckett has developed a drug.
Beckett博士已经研制出了一种药物
It's a retrovirus,
是一种逆转录酶病毒
designed to suppress the "Eratus bug"Nelements of the Wraith genetic code,
用来抑制幽灵基因编码中
leaving only the human aspects behind.
只留下人类的那一部分
It took some time to perfect,
完善它很费时间
but we finally achieved a viable drug,
不过我们最终还是到达了
which we then decided to test.
我们决定测试一下
The injections? The insulin?
那个注射针剂? 胰岛素?
Not insulin. I'm sorry.
不是胰岛素, 我很抱歉
You see, once the retrovirus wasNadministered and the transformation begun,
一旦逆转录酶病毒被实施
another drug was needed to preventNthe Wraith elements from returning.
就需要用另外一种药物来
It's actually a combination of drugs which,Nunfortunately, require a daily injection.
这是一种混合药物
So what are you saying? That...
那你怎么能说, 作为幽灵是某种疾病?
being a Wraith is some kind of disease?NSomething...
某种你认为可以治疗的疾病?
you think you can cure? What gives you the right to do this to me?
谁给你的权力, 在我身上这么干?
We're at war.
我们在交战
The Wraith will stop atNnothing to kill every one of us,
任何东西也也阻止不了
and we'll stop at nothing toNmake sure that doesn't happen.
而我们将会想尽一切办法
You made up everything.
你们伪造了一切
My name...
我的名字
The photograph of my parents.
我父母的照片
It was my decision to keep the truth from you.
是我决定不让你知道真♥相♥的
Why?
为什么?
For one, we were concerned that if you were told,Nyou may react the way you are now.
当时, 我们担心告诉你之后
The whole point wasNto erase any trace of Wraith inside you,
所有的努力都是要将你体内
not to keep reminding you of it...
而不是不停地提醒你
and trust me, you're a hell of a lotNbetter off now than you were before.
相信我, 你现在的状况
Since we're telling the truth.
你可以察觉到
This whole thing was a bad idea.
这实在是一个坏点子
No, it wasn't.
不, 不是
The retrovirus works, that much is clear.NJust look at the guy.
逆转录酶病毒起作用了, 这点很清楚
If we can figure out how to deploy thisNas a biological weapon, it's possible
如果我们可以根据这个
that we can hit entire hive shipsNand turn them into humans.
那么我们就可以用它去攻击母舰
Well, that's still a ways off,
离这一步还有段距离
and I've yet to develop an effective long-term doseNto keep the Wraith elements suppressed for a lifetime.
我还需要研制出一种长效药物
But the point is, we are getting closer.
不过现状是, 我们又靠近了一步
You know,Nyou may be able to make him look like a human,
要知道, 你们也许可以
talk like a human,
说话也像人类
but he'll still be a Wraith.
但他仍然是幽灵
Nothing you do will ever change that.
这一点你们是无法改变的
Michael?
Michael?
I know you are angry.
我知道你很生气
I am sorry for what you have been put through...
很抱歉你所经历的一切
But in time, I think you may come to see this is...
不过不久以后, 我想你应该会意识到...
Were you part of the team that captured me?
你参加抓捕我的行动了么?
You told me before that...
你以前告诉过我
you and your teamNrescued me when I was captured by the Wraith.
在我被幽灵抓走之后
But now I'm starting to realizeNwho did the actual capturing.
现在我明白了是你们
And you have the nerve to tell me you're my friend.
你竟然有勇气告诉我
I would like to be your friend.
我很想成为你的朋友
I would.
我很想
You expect me to believe that?
你认为我会相信么?
You may not understand this now,Nbut making you human,
你现在可能不理解
I believe this could make your life better.
我相信可以让你的生活更美好
Really? Because from what I was told,
真的么? 据我所知, 你们把我变成人类
you made me human in order to make your lives better.
是为了让... 你们的生活更加美好
So tell me then...
告诉我
What makes being human better than being a Wraith?
作为一个人类比作为一个幽灵
They are evil.
他们是邪恶的
They kill us... feed on us, - show no mercy, know nothing of compassion.
他们屠♥杀♥我们, 取食我们
Humans are different? Yes.
人类就不同?
So what you did to me...
那你们对我做了些什么?
that was done out of compassion?
这样做也是出于同情?
Your feelings of betrayal are understandable but,
你觉得自己被出♥卖♥♥♥了
it's important you talk about them,
重要的是你说出来了...
hopefully come to resolve them.
希望最终能够解决
With you?
在你的帮助下?
Yes.
是的
Of course.
当然
I already tried that once.NIt didn't work out so well.
我已经试过了, 但效果不太理想
But something was cleared up for me, though.
虽然某些东西已经从我体内清除掉了
Now I know what that strangeNfeeling was, the one that's been...
现在我知道那种奇怪的感觉
gnawing inside me.
那种... 挥之不去的感觉
Seems I can't shake those basic Wraith instincts.
就像是我无法抵♥制♥那些
Hunger... aggression...
饥饿, 侵犯
and now that I know the truth,
现在我知道了事实
I feel them even more.
我感觉到它们更加强烈了
Dr. Heightmeyer confirmed he believesNhe's still experiencing Wraith compulsions.
Heightmeyer博士已经确认了
Is there anything more youNcan do to help suppress them?
你们有办法压制这种冲动么?
I don't know.NIt could merely be a psychological manifestation.
我不知道
Maybe we should up his dose.
我们也许需要增加剂量
Yeah, I know you said give it more time,Nbut now that he knows what's going on...
我知道你说过要再等等
things might start going from bad to worse.
事情有可能会变得更糟
I agree.
我同意
He's due for his next injection now.
他马上就要进行下一次注射了
I could go ahead, increase theNdosage, and monitor him closely.
我可以增加剂量, 再好好观察一下
Let's just hope he agrees to take it.N Well, if he doesn't, we'll have to insist.
希望他会接受
Who knows, maybe another big doseNmight wipe his memory clean again.
谁知道... 也许增加剂量之后
And then what?
然后呢?
We start the lies all over again?
我们要把这个慌再从头撒一遍?
They want you in the infirmary.
他们要你去医疗室
Time for your injection.
到注射的时间了
What are you doing?
你想干什么?
What do you want from me?
你想从我身上得到什么?
Just waiting for you to give me a reason to kill you.
等待你给我一个杀你的理由
Well, I guess I should thank you.
我想我应该谢谢你
You're the only one around hereNwho's been honest with me from the start.
你是这里唯一一个
Lt. Kenmore... the infirmary?
Kenmore中尉, 医疗室
You heard him.
你听到了
Better get moving...
最好快走
Lieutenant.
中尉
This is sgt. Cole. Level five, east tower.NKenmore's escaped.
我是Cole中士, Kenmore逃跑了
Ronon's also in pursuit.
Ronon也在追他
Drop your weapon.
放下你的武器
Just take it easy, Lieutenant. Stop calling me that.
放松些, 中士
Drop your weapon.
放下你的武器
I figured you'd forget to set it to stun.
我想你忘了把它设到击昏档了
Sgt. Cole.
Cole中士
He is dead.
他死了
We can't keep him here.
我们不能让他呆在这里, 即便是锁起来
Even locked up, he's too dangerous.
太危险了
We can take him to the Alpha site.
我们可以带他去Alpha站点
We'll sedate him first,Nso he won't know where it is.
我们先给他注射镇静剂
And then what?
然后呢?
Continue with the drug treatments.
继续药物治疗
Continue?
继续?
Dr. Beckett was about toNstart increasing the dosage.
Beckett博士正准备开始增加剂量
Hopefully, that will be effective inNeliminating any remaining Wraith impulses.
有希望去除剩下的幽灵冲动
Why are we even talking about this?
我们为什么还在谈论这个?
He killed one of your people.
他杀了我们一个人
Your experiment didn't work.
你的试验没有作用
We should kill him right now.
我们现在就应该杀了他
We can't kill him, Ronon. - We're the ones who put him in this position.
我们不能杀他, Ronon
Hold on a minute, Doc.
等一下, 博士
If we hadn't have given himNthe retrovirus, he'd still be a Wraith.
如果我们不给他注射逆转录酶病毒
We wouldn't think twice about killing him.
我们会不假思索就杀了他
But we did give him the retrovirus.
不过我们已经给他注射了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表