See you.
再见
Defend... defend... parry...Nstrike.
防守, 防守, 躲开, 进攻...
It is all about catching your opponent off balance.
要抓住对手失去平衡的机会
You succeeded.
你赢了
Now you try.
现在你来试试
I can't do that move.
我动作可没这么快
Oh, yes you can.
不, 你可以
You keep saying I'm a good fighter.
你一直在说我是一名优秀的战士
You are.
你确实是
Very good.
非常优秀
Alright.
好吧
Well, you were right. I can't believe I just...
你还好吧? 不敢相信我...
Keep your hands off her!
你的手离她远点
Ronon... We were sparring as part of his physical therapy. Let him go.
Ronon! 我们的格斗属于他治疗的一部分
Now!
马上
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Ronon is fairly new here in Atlantis. He's...
Ronon刚来Atlantis不久
still making the adjustmentNto our way of doing things.
他还在适应我们处理问题的方法
He's clashed a few times with some of the personnel,Nincluding yourself and even colonel Sheppard.
他和很多人发生过冲突, 包括他自己
I'll just have to stay clear of him.
我以后会离他远点儿
Whatever I did to make him angry, he doesn't look likeNthe kind of person you want to have as an enemy.
不管我曾经对他做了些什么
Give him time.
给他些时间
I'm sure you'll work out your differences,Nput the past behind you.
我相信你会融入我们之中的
The past...
过去的
whatever that is.
就随它去吧
It's just so frustrating.
我只是感到非常沮丧
I didn't even remember the faces of my own parents.
我甚至记不起我亲身父母的长相
They've been informed of your condition.
他们已经知道了你的状况
In time, we'll send you homeNto be reunited with them but,
不久以后我们就可以送你回家
for now, I think it's best if we hold off.
不过现在我们最好还是等上一段时间
So what do you think?NWill my memory ever return?
你是怎么看的? 我的记忆会恢复么?
We can't be sure,
我们不能肯定
but we'll continue with theseNsessions, perhaps even try hypnosis.
不过我们会继续这种对话
I just want to get back to normal.
我只想恢复到正常状态
Be like everybody else.
就像其他人一样
It was so real. I...
太真实了
I know it was a dream but,
我知道那只是一个梦, 不过
when I saw that face staring back at me...
当我看到那张脸盯着我时...
They did something to me, didn't they?
他们对我做了些什么, 是不是?
The Wraith, during my capture?
那些幽灵, 在抓住我之后?
They did something to my mind, maybe...
他们对我的意识做了些什么, 也许
maybe they implanted something into my brain.
也许他们向我的大脑中灌输了什么
What did they do?
他们干了些什么?
Tell me.
告诉我
We do not know.
我们不知道
Listen... many people here have had such dreams.
听着, 这里有很多人都做过这种梦
You are not the only one.
不止是你一个
Really?
真的?
The constant fear of the WraithNattacking, the way they feed on us?
对幽灵可能会袭击并取食我们的担心
It creates a tremendous amount of stress.
带来了精神上巨大的压力
You've had the dream, too?
你也做过这种梦?
Yes,
是的
many times, and I know how frightening it can be.
很多次了
He's only had the one dream?
他只做过那一个梦?
Yes.
是的
He believes the Wraith didNsomething to him during his capture.
他以为自己被抓之后
Can you do something to help him?
你能做些什么帮帮他么?
Perhaps I couldNgive him a sedative to help him sleep,
也许我可以给他些安♥眠♥药♥
or I could increase his dosage, althoughNI'd caution against that at this time.
或者增加他的剂量
Why? If it's helping, what'sNwrong with giving him more?
为什么? 如果那种药确实有用
Because, Rodney, I've specifically calibrated hisNregimen according to his current physical condition.
因为, Rodney, 我是根据他现在的
Any alteration could adversely affect his recovery.
任何改变都有可能逆转他的恢复
I say we remain patient,
我说我们应该保持耐心
waitNto see if he has any more dreams.
等等看他是否还会做其他的梦
If it's merely psychological,
如果只是心理上的
thenNDr. Heightmeyer should be able to help him through it.
那Heightmeyer博士
Why do we not just tell him the truth?
我们干嘛不把真♥相♥告诉他呢?
I am finding it difficult keeping it from him,
我发现向他隐瞒这个很困难
and I am beginning to question whetherNour course of action is the correct one.
我已经开始怀疑
The dreams are most likelyNdue to post traumatic stress.
这些梦很有可能是
Not at all uncommon in situations like yours.
你这种情况非常正常
You could see Dr. Beckett after you leave,Nhave him prescribe something for sleep.
你待会儿可以去让Beckett博士
I just... I can't help thinking there's more to it.
我只是... 不能让自己不往这边想
Something's not right with me.
我哪里有些不对劲
Do you feel sick? No!
你认为你病了?
I mean, I feel like... I don't know what it is, but...
我是说... 感觉就像...
it's not right.
但是, 一定有什么不对劲
It's not.
不对劲
Everyone around here, I get the feeling like theyNknow something,
这里的每个人...
something they're not telling me.
但却不想跟我说
See? That. Your expression.
瞧, 你的表情
I see that a lot around here.
我见过很多次了
People being careful with me,
大家待我都非常小心
like they're tryingNto figure out what to say next.
总是努力的在想, 下一句话该怎么说
And you think this means thatNthey're keeping secrets from you?
你认为这意味着
Maybe not deliberately, but, yes.
也许不是故意的, 不过是的
I get the feeling they know somethingNabout me, but aren't telling me,
我可以感觉到, 他们知道一些
and it's frustrating,
我感到很沮丧
because if the Wraith did something to me,NI'd really like to know what it is.
因为如果幽灵对我做了些什么
Lieutenant... Colonel.
中尉
Where you off to?
你要去哪里?
My quarters. Dr. Beckett gave me some pills
我的宿舍
to help me get some sleep.
说能帮我入睡
I thought I'd give them a try.
我很想去试试
No alcohol or heavy machinery.
不要喝酒或者操作重型机械
Excuse me?
什么?
Nothing. Sleep well.
没什么, 睡个好觉
Hey, Ronon...
嗨, Ronon
I don't knowNwhat happened between us in the past but,
我不知道我们过去发生过什么
if I ever did anything to hurt orNupset you, I just wanted to say that...
如果我做了什么对不起你的事情
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Ronon, shake the man's hand.
Ronon, 跟他握手
I don't think so.
我不这样想
He's trying to bury the hatchet. It's not a bad idea, don't you think?
他正试图握手言和
I gotta go. Look, I just want to know...
我要走了
Knock it off!
住手!
Knock it off.
住手
Lt. Kenmore, what are you doing up so late?
Kenmore中尉, 这么晚了
The pills Dr. Beckett gave me aren't working. I'm going to go to the infirmary.
Beckett博士给我的药片没起作用
After you.
我们一起去
Hi. Dr. Beckett...
Beckett博士
Delta wave frequencies are up 2.9 hertz.
Delta波的频率为2.9赫兹
Which means?
意味着什么?
He may regain consciousness soon.
他很快就会恢复意识了
Versed, five milligrams!
5毫克!
Release me!
放了我!
You will die for this!
你们将为此而死!
Others will come for me! They will...
其他人会找到我的!
They've got to find us first.
他们首先要找到我们
You're going to need a name.
你需要一个名字
How does Mike sound?
叫Michael,如何?
You lied to me.
你们骗我
I'm a Wraith!
我是个幽灵
You were a Wraith, yes.
你曾经是幽灵, 是的...
Michael, please...N Don't call me that, that's not my name!
Michael, 请...
Alright, take it easy.
好了, 放松点
If you would let us explain...
允许我们解释一下么?
Go ahead. Explain...
好啊, 解释呀
but no more lies.
但不要再骗我了
Alright.
好的
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表