Still hatred.
还是憎恨
I guess I'm satisfied with this.
我对这已经很满足了
Teyla?
Teyla?
Yes?
什么?
Kill him.
杀了他
Don't listen to her.
别听她的
Kill him now, or I vent halon fire suppressantNinto all the living spaces in Atlantis.
马上杀了他
McKay? I know, I know. I'm almost done here.
McKay? 知道, 知道 快搞定了
Colonel, can she do this?
上校... 她可以做到么?
Yes.
是的
She's created a shunt between the fireNsuppressant system and life support.
她在灭火系统和生命维持系统之间
I believe so.
我想是的
How many people are at risk?
有多少人正处于危险之中?
Three-quarters of the expedition.
探险队员的四分之三
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做?
I have spent my entire lifeNat war with his world.
我整整一生
Thousands have died with no hope for victory,
成千上万的人
both sides reduced to a mere handful of fighters.
双方都仅剩下为数不多的战士
If he really is the last...
如果他确实是最后一个...
then in the end, my people will have won.
那么最终将会是我的人♥民♥
Don't believe her.
别信她的
Believe me when I say I haveNabsolutely nothing to lose.
相信我, 我已经没有什么值得留恋了
In a very short time, I will feelNexcruciating pain, this body will convulse,
不久以后, 我会感到极度的痛苦
and I will cease to exist.
我也将不复存在
That's what is ahead for me.
这就是我的命运
All I can hope for now isNto achieve victory for my people.
现在我所希望的就是
Phoebus, your people are long dead.
Phebus, 你的人♥民♥早就死了
Who lost or won a war so manyNyears ago it does not matter.
这么多年过去了
It matters to me.
对我来说很重要
If you kill me...
如果你杀了我...
you kill him.
那同时也杀了他
He cares for you more than you know.
他对你的关心
Please do not make me do this.N You don't have to.
拜托不要让我这样做
Shoot him, or I release the gas andNjust hope it reaches the both of you.
向他开枪, 否则我就释放蒸汽
She has the capabilityNof doing what she claims.
她确实可以这么做
Teyla...
Teyla...
I'm not going to tell you what to do.
我不会提醒你该怎么去做
I am.
我会
Kill him.
杀了他
Sheppard doesn't believe you'll do it.
Sheppard不相信你会这样做
Forgive me, John.
原谅我, John
I've got it!
搞定了!
I'm overriding her code now.
我已经越过了她的密♥码♥
Are you sure?
你确信?
It's done! Go!
是的! 快!
Teyla, this is Caldwell. Do not fire.NI repeat, do not fire.
Teyla, 我是Caldwell
Can you maintain the lockdown inNthe science lab, keep Weir where she is?
你能不能继续锁住科学实验室
Nope. The only way to do it was to override everything.
不行 唯一的办法就是控制所有系统
Nobody's in control now.NShe is long gone.
现在没有人控制 她早就出去了
All security teams, this is Caldwell.
所有警卫队... 我是Caldwell
Resume your search for Dr. Weir.
继续搜索Weir博士
Teyla!
Teyla!
Come on.
别这样...
You can't leave me like this.
你不能就这样丢下我
I will not let her harm you.
我不会让她伤害你的
You don't know how determined she is.
你不知道她下了多大的决心
You can't let her win.
你不能让她赢
He is going into convulsions.
他开始抽筋了
Do not release him,Nno matter what happens.
别松开他, 不管发生了什么!
Teyla?
Teyla?
Is that really you?
这次真的是你么?
You're never going to believe me, so...
你不会相信我的, 所以...
I'm not even gonna try.
我也不作尝试了
Stand away from himNand up against the wall.
离开他, 站到墙那边去
He is unconscious.
他已经昏迷了
I don't know how many bullets I have leftNin this thing, or I would have already shot you.
我不知道我还剩多少子弹
I said back off!
我说了退后!
Unconscious or not...
不管是不是昏迷了...
I want to see his face.
我想看看他的脸
You alright?
你没事吧?
Yes.
没事
It is over.
都结束了
Sorry we took so long. We gotNstuck in that damn corridor for two hours.
抱歉我们这么久才来
Call a medical team and haveNthem both taken to the infirmary.
通知医疗队
You got it.
明白
This is Lorne.NI need a medical team to my location, now...
我是Lorne
How'd you know it was me?N I still do not.
你怎么知道是我?
Keep his hands bound untilNDr. Beckett tells you otherwise.
别松开他的手
If you didn't know,Nwhy'd you give me the stunner?
既然不相信
Because you would have shot her either way.
因为这样, 你才可以把她打昏
Good morning.
早上好!
Good morning.
早上好
What's-her-nameNsure hung in there for a while.
她叫什么名字来着
When did she...
她是什么时候...?
Sometime in the middle of the night,
半夜某个时候...
kicking and screaming.
又喊又叫的
That... that was...
这种感觉....
the strangest feeling, no?
非常奇怪, 你知道的
The entire time, I was shouting to everyone, butNnothing I wanted to would come out of my mouth.
整段时间我都不停的向所有人♥大♥喊大叫
I know.
理解
It was a real nightmare.
真是一场噩梦
Especially when you shot Ronon.
特别是当你击中Ronon的时候
Oh, God, but I wasn't...N I know. I know.
天哪! 不过我...
It was her.
那是她
How is he?
他怎样了?
He's fine.
他没事
Teyla and Rodney just wentNto see him in post-op.
Teyla和Rodney刚刚去看过他
Did they believe you were...
他们相不相信你还是...
you?
你?
To be honest,
老实说
I think the only peopleNwho believe 100% are Beckett...
我认为百分百相信这一点的人
you...
你...
And me.
还有我
In fact, I can safely say that I know how you feel.
事实上, 我可以肯定地说
Yes, sir.
是的, 长官!
Thank you, Colonel,
谢谢, 上校...
for keeping a potentially explosiveNsituation under control.
谢谢你将一次潜在的危险
Yeah, well, it was a lot closerNthan I would like to admit.
你对我的评价有些过头了
For what it's worth...
是你应得的...
McKay says you did a good job.N Did he?
McKay说你干得漂亮
Well...
好吧...
maybe there's still hope for me yet.
看来我还有希望
Oh, God, no.
噢, 天哪!
Don't believe anything she might have said...N I'm kidding.
别在意她说过的话
Don't give it another thought.
别想太多
Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm sure you'llNboth agree that the paperwork onNthis is going to be a nightmare.
不过恕我冒昧, 我想你们两个都同意
Especially that kiss.
尤其是那个吻
Yes, sir.
是的, 长官
Well, try not to kill each other while I'm gone.
好了, 我走之后你们可不要再动杀机
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表