So, let me ask you something.
我想问你几个问题
As a scientist, does it bother you that mostNof your work, no matter how brilliant,
作为一名科学家, 你有没有为这事苦恼过
will eventually be considered misguided?
但最终却还是被认为是错误的
'cause that would bother me.N I'm sorry?
因为这个问题一直都让我苦恼
Well, given enough time, everything'sNpretty much proven wrong, right?
只要有足够的时间
No.
不
Everything from the earth being flatNto the sun revolving around us.
比如那些基于地心说的理论
Well, if you want to go back hundreds of years...
好吧, 如果你想回到几百年前...
scientists get it wrong more timesNthan they get it right.
相对于成功而言
Take the tomato.
比如说西红柿
Excuse me?
什么?
Well, after the conquest of Mexico in 1519,Ntomatoes were carried eastward to europe,
1519年征服墨西哥之后
where they were believed to be poisonous.
欧洲人却认为西红柿有毒
Shouldn't you be concentrating on what you're doing?
你是不是应该集中精力做好
I got it covered. You worry about you.
我这没问题的, 你管好你自己就行了
I am worried about me.
我确实在担心我自己
This is first flight this thing has had sinceNit was shot down and repaired.
这东西被击落过
It deserves all of your attention.
这需要你全身心地投入
It made it to the mainland.
既然去大♥陆♥的途中没事
If anything was going to go wrong,Nit would have gone wrong by now.
如果真的会有什么问题
It took the italians and the spaniardsNto realize that tomatoes are, in fact, delicious.
最终意大利人和西班牙人终于意识到
Good for them.
恭喜他们
Columbus was spanish,
哥伦布是西班牙人
he figured out the earth was round.
他发现地球是圆的
He was italian.
他是意大利人
So I wonder what it is that makes spaniardsNso good at debunking bad science.
我很想知道为什么西班牙人如此善于
You're not spanish, are you?
你不是西班牙人, 对么?
Oh, yes, of the Barcelona McKays.
不, 我是
Now, if you don't mind...
如果你不介意的话...
What is it?NTurbulence?
怎么了?
The inertial dampenersNon this thing should smoothe that out.
这个东西的惯性阻尼器
What the hell?
到底怎么了?
The right drive pod is intermittentlyNswitching to reverse thrust.
右推进器间歇性的切换成了
Cut it. I can drive with just the left pod.
关掉它, 只用左推进器我也能飞
It's not recognizing any of my commands.
它不能识别我所发出的指令
Brace for impact.
准备迫降
What?
什么?
We're going down.
我们正在坠落
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
呼救! 呼救! 呼救! 呼救!
Saison 2 - Episode 14NGrace under pressure
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
Griffin, McKay, come in, please.
Griffin, McKay, 请回答
Jumper 6, come in, please.
Jumper 6, 请回答
Griffin, McKay, come in, please.
Griffin, McKay, 请回答
Yeah. We're here.
是的, 我们在
Thank god. We thought you...
感谢上帝, 我们还以为...
I've been trying to get aholdNof you for over an hour.
我一直在试图跟你联络
Find Dr. Weir and tell her I've made contact.
去告诉Weir博士, 我已经联络上了
You okay?
你还好吧?
Not so good, no.
不是很好
Are you alright?
你没事吧?
I think we could both useNan extended stay in the infirmary.
我想我们两个可能需要在医务室
What the hell happened?
到底发生了什么?
The Jumper you were flying dropped off our screens.
你们的Jumper飞船从我们的屏幕上消失了
You crashed into the ocean.
你们坠入了大洋
Yes, yes, yes, we...
是的, 是的, 是的, 我们...
we're under water.
我们正在水下
Yes, you are.
是的
Then how are you going to find us?
那你们准备怎样来找到我们?
We've determined the direction ofNyour radio signal, but not the range.
我们已根据无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥判断出了你们的方向
How deep are we?
我们位于水下多深?
One, two... zero, zero... and falling.
1, 2, 0, 0...而且还在下沉
Radek, you're going to have to hurry it up.
Radek, 你们要抓紧了
We are already 1,200 feet deepNand sinking at a rate of about...
我们现在位于水面以下1200英尺深处
20 feet a minute.
每分钟20英尺的速度下沉
Very impressive.
太不寻常了
Excuse me?
什么?
Well, we always theorized thatNthe Jumpers could be utilized as submersibles.
我们总是在想
Yes, yes, yes, I theorized it.
是的, 是的, 我在理论上已经验证过了
But 1,200 feet?
不过1200英尺深
That's almost the maximum depthNof a nuclear-powered submarine.
这几乎是核潜艇所能达到的最大深度了
We are not so keen on settingNany records right now, so just...
现在我们可没心思创造什么纪录, 只是想...
That's a problem.
糟糕
Can you move?N Yeah.
你还能动么?
Radek, the windshield's giving wayNunder the pressure of the ocean.
Radek, 挡风玻璃快不行了
Move into the rear compartment.NThe seal should be able to hold.
到后舱去, 密封门应该可以挡住
One step ahead of you.
我们也想到了
No.
不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不, 不, 不, 不, 不, 不, 不!
The crash probably damaged all sorts of systems.
碰撞可能对所有系统都造成了损坏
Maybe if you were more focused on flyingNthan enlightening me on the history of tomatoes...
也许你本该把精力更集中于飞行上
All your focus didn't get the drive pod to shut off.NI'm still not blaming you.
如果你确实集中了精力去关掉那推进器
Yeah, because it's not my fault!
是的, 因为这不是我的错!
I've got an idea.
我有办法了
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Good luck, Rodney.
祝好运, Rodney
No, what are you doing?
不, 你在干什么?
Griffin!
Griffin!
Griffin!
Griffin!
Why did he do that?
他为什么那样做?
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那样做?
Wide open fields.
开阔区域
Wide open fields.
开阔区域
Wide open fields.
开阔区域
You are not stuck in a metal casketNunder thousands of feet of water.
你并不是困在一个
You're in a wide open field.
你正在一片开阔区域中
Now...
现在...
Zelenka?
Zelenka?
Radek, it's Rodney. Come in, please.
Radek, 我是Rodney, 请回话
Radek?
Radek?
The Jumper's radio transmitter is in the
Jumper飞船的无线电发射机
forward section, which is now flooded with water,
位于前半部分, 而那里现在已经被水淹了
which means that you have no way
这也就是说你没办法
to contact the surface, which means
跟水面上联♥系♥, 也就是说
that they have no way to triangulate your position.
他们也无法通过无线电确定你的位置
Okay. Alright.
OK, 好吧
You've been in worse situations.
你曾经处于更糟的情形之下呢
Just because you can't think of them rightNnow doesn't make it any less true.
你现在记不起那些事情
But you're not dead yet.
你现在还没有死呢
You can fix this problem.NYou just need to...
你可以修好这个故障
work one step at a time.
一步一步的操作
Now...
现在...
got to find some light.
找找哪里有光源
So...
这个...
Alright.
好的
Light.
光
I have the light.
我有光源了
Now what?
然后呢?
I thought you said life supportNcould sustain them for days.
我想你说过生命维持系统
I said life support would mostNlikely sustain them for days.
我说过生命维持系统最多
I had no idea the ship would sink so quicklyNor that the cockpit would flood.
我并不知道会下沉得如此之快
That's when you lost contact.
当时你失去了联络
If they didn't make it toNthe rear compartment in time...
如果他们没能及时进入后舱...
They made it.
他们做到了
Still,
即便如此
they're going to be much harder to locateNnow that they're no longer broadcasting.
现在仍然很难确定他们的位置
Then find another way.
那就想想其它办法
Look,Neven if we do locate them, our options are limited.
听着, 即便是我们确定了他们的位置
They're already deeper thanNa rescue Jumper's windshield can handle.
它们所处的深度
I'll handle the rescue.NYou just worry about finding them.
我来解决救援问题
I've already got some ideas.
我已经有一些想法了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表