Those Wraith would become humans.
那些幽灵会变成人类
On the surface, perhaps.
从表面上看, 也许是这样
As a sign of good faith,NI am sending you our jamming codes.
为了表示诚意
This program was established andNdistribute before the civil war broke out,
这个程序在内战爆发之前
so we assume all the hive ships are still using it.
所以我们可以认为所有的母舰还在用它
By figuring out how to bypass
只要找到绕过
or disable this program,
或者中止这个程序的方法
you would be able to beam your nuclearNweapons aboard any of our ships
你们就可以把核弹通过光传送
whenever you so please.
只要你们愿意
We are willing to help you achieve this
我们就可以帮助你们实现这一点
if you help us.
只要你们肯帮助我们
They're sending a data burst.
他们正在发送数据
Download it to a non-networked, firewalled computer.
下载到一个没有接入网络
Yes, Ma'am.
是, 女士
I'm sure you'll want to recall all the ships you hadNlying in wait for us and discuss this with your people.
我相信你一定想召回所有待命攻击我们的船只
We will await your reply.
我们会等待你们的答复
But
不过
should you make an attempt to destroy us,
如果你们想要干掉我们
we will alert every Wraith in this galaxyNto the fact that Atlantis is still very much intact.
我们将会告诉这个银河系中所有的幽灵
I'm sure you wouldn't want that.
我想这是你不愿看到的
Well, I think it's safe to say that if they were goingNto attack us, they would have done it by now.NThey let the Daedalus land without incident.
可以肯定地说, 他们如果想攻击我们, 早就该动手了
And you're sure they don't know about the Orion?
你确信他们不知道Orion号♥的存在么?
I ordered Lorne to park herNjust outside of sensor range.
我让Lorne将她停在探测范围之外了
This...
这...
this is incredible!
这真是难以置信!
I can't believe they actually sent this over so freely.
真不敢相信他们就这样把这个就传给我们了
If I can figure out how to break through this program,Nwhich is, well, as you know, pretty likely,
如果我找到破解这个程序的方法
we could nuke any hive ship that we came across.
我们可以用核弹炸掉所有碰到的母舰
Including Michael's?N Well, it might take a couple of tries the first time.
包括Michael的那艘?
Long enough to tell the restNof the Wraith we're still around.
以至于让他们有足够的时间去告诉其它幽灵
If they really are willing to letNme run tests on their ship...
如果他们真的愿意
I mean, this is...
我是说...
an amazing opportunity, Elizabeth.
这是一个非常好的机会, Elizabeth
An amazing opportunity?
非常好的机会?
Well, think about it.
好吧, 想想吧
This is essentially our idea.
这对我们非常重要
We created the retrovirus in order to doNexactly what they're proposing we do.
我们按照他们的要求制♥造♥出逆转录酶病毒
What's the downside?
又有什么坏处呢?
I mean, other than that fact thatNwe'd be working with the Wraith.
我是说
Isn't that enough?
这还不够么?
It would mean at least something goodNcame of our experiment with Michael.
这意味着我们在Michael身上做的实验
I am not sure we have a choice.
我想我们别无选择
It appears they have kept our existence a secret,
看起来他们没有泄露
but if we do not help...
但如果我们不合作的话...
There is that.
确实如此
Carson, I know you've been workingNon the weaponization of the retrovirus.
Carson, 我知道你正在研究
How close are you?
进展如何了?
We're close.
差不多了
It still needs work,
还有一些工作要做
but we're close.
不过已经快成功了
What?
怎么?
What do you think?
你怎么看?
Let's do it.
就这么办吧
Really?
真的?
Sheppard said it himself...
Sheppard自己刚才说了...
it's our idea.
这是我们的主意
I just thought you of all people...
我刚才还以为你们所有人...
Hey, if they want our help killing other Wraith,Nthat's one kind of help I'm happy to provide.
嘿,如果他们想借助我们的力量消灭其他幽灵
So, we're going to do this.
那就这么办了
I'll accept the offer.
我将接受他们的条件
Colonel?
中校?
Something tells me you don'tNthink this is such a good idea.
我觉得你不太赞成这个主意
As I said, I do not believe we have a choice.
正如我所说的, 我们别无选择
But a good idea is still a good idea.
但好主意就是好主意
I voiced my concern about this plan to change theNWraith into humans prior to the experiment on Michael.
我支持在对Michael做试验之前
And we convinced you.
不过我们说服你了
No, Colonel.
没有, 中校
I chose to place my trust in you.
我只是信任你
There's a difference.
这两者不同
Look, it's not like we're setting outNto create a bunch of Michaels here.
我们并不是要制♥造♥一大堆的Michael
No, we are creating a food source for other Wraith.
不, 我们是在给其他幽灵
Instead of us, which is the partNI am fine with, by the way.
只要不是我们就行了
I guess I just want you to be fine with it, too.
我希望你也认同这个计划
If this is the full extent of their plan...
如果他们的计划只是这些的话...
What do you mean?
什么意思?
They are Wraith.
它们是幽灵
This is Escort 2. We have a visual on the WraithNscout ship and are entering formation with Escort 5.
我是2号♥护卫机, 我看到了幽灵的侦察船
I got to tell you, when I woke up this morning,NI honestly didn't think this would be happening.
我得告诉你, 今早起床时
God, I hope we're doing the right thing.
上帝, 希望我们所做的都是对的
Touchdown.
着陆了
I'm Dr. Elizabeth Weir.
我是Elizabeth Weir博士
Welcome to Atlantis.
欢迎来到Atlantis
My people are willing to workNwith some of your scientists,
我们愿意同你们的科学家合作
but no more than three Wraith will beNallowed on this base at any given time.
但在同一时间, 最多只允许
You will be subjected to extensive searchesNthat we we'll perform at random intervals.
你们随时要准备接受我们的搜查
If any harmful materials orNweapons are found on your,
如果在你的人身上找到了
your fellow Wraith,
任何有害的物品或者武器
we'll consider it an act of aggressionNand immediately destroy your ship.
我们将视之为进攻的举动
We are also monitoring all of your transmissions.N All we want is the retrovirus.
我们还将监听你们所有的通信
It is the key to ending a civil warNthat could go on for centuries.
它是结束这场
Impose whatever conditions you wish.
有什么条件尽管提
Let us begin.
我们开始吧
Aside from a slightNrefinement since we last used it on,
我们上次用的只是
well, on
施用在...
the one we called Michael.
那个叫Michael的身上
Do you have names?
你们有名字么?
What shall I call you?
我应该怎么称呼你?
What shall I call him?
该怎么叫他?
Well, I suppose in the end itNreally doesn't matter, does it?
我猜到了最后
Okay...
好吧...
Where was I?
我说到哪了?
We were just getting to dissemination.N Yes, yes. Thank you.
我们在讨论释放病毒的问题
Now,
现在
when disseminating an aerosolized medicineNsuch as the retrovirus, one needs to take in
将逆转录酶病毒制成药剂
a number of different considerations...
必须考虑到一系列不同的因素
proximity to patient,
与病人的距离
particle size,
液滴的大小
ventilation pattern,
通风的方式
airway architecture, dosage...N You have turned it into a gas?
通风口的结构, 药剂的剂量...
Yes.
是的
An aerosol gas.
一种气雾剂
On Earth, we would normally use a techniqueNcalled aerodynamic dissemination,
在地球, 我们通常使用一种
but because of the problems of doingNthat inside, say, like, a Wraith hive ship,
但现在的问题是要在室内完成
we have attempted various stylesNof thermal dissemination.
我们尝试了很多热传播方式
Explosives?N Explosives. Yes, yes.
爆♥炸♥?
The problem with an explosive delivery system is that,
通过爆♥炸♥传播的问题在于
because the drug is now an aerosol,
由于药剂以液滴的方式存在
a third of the tests ignited the medication,
在三分之一的测试中
rendering it useless.
而无法使用
They call it flashing.
我们称之为"曝光"
Long ago, we experimented with gas weapons.
很久以前, 我们也曾试验过毒气武器
We found them most difficultNto use in outer-atmosphere combat.
我们发现在大气层外的战斗中很难使用
When fired into an enemy vessel, the weapon causedNexplosive decompression in the targeted compartment.
向敌舰开火时, 武器将会导致被击中的
We had thought of that, yes,
这个我们也想到了
but if you want to affect a
但如果你想要同时对付的是
large population simultaneously,
数量很多的敌军时
an aerosol gas is really the only way to go.
毒气可能是唯一的办法
Now we have to figure out a way to getNit into your enemies' hive ship.
现在我们得想办法把它
Yes.
是的
We will.
我们得这么做
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表