Previously on Stargate Atlantis...
"星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯" 前情提要
Do you remember me?
记得我么?
I don't even know who I am.
我甚至不知道自己是谁
I get the feeling like theyNknow something, something they're not telling me.
我感觉他们知道些什么
He's not...
他不是...
human!
人类!
I'm a Wraith!
我是个幽灵!
I'm returning to what I was.
我要变回我以前的样子
There are Wraith nearby.
附近有幽灵
Not only has our dear lieutenant's rejoined the Wraith,Nbut he's taken with him the knowledgeNthat Atlantis still exists.
我们亲爱的上尉重新加入了幽灵, 更糟的是
They will send another wave of hive ships.
他们会再派出一波母舰
We found a sister ship to the Aurora
我们找到了一艘Aurora的姊妹舰
called the...
叫做...
All chairs and seatbacks intoNyour upright and locked positions.
所有人坐好了
Be advised,Nwe have detected a hive ship heading towards Atlantis.
我们探测到
All of my people have beenNsafely relocated to the City.
所有我的人都已经
Did everything go smoothly?
一切都还顺利么?
Yeah, they're pretty used to it, back and forth,Nby now. Have you picked up any of their contacts?
是的, 经过几次往返, 他们已经习惯了
Sergeant?
中士?
Negative, Ma'am.
没有, 女士
Scans are still clear.NIt looks like it's just the one hive ship.
探测结果非常清楚
And our cloak?
我们的隐身罩呢?
Up and running. All readings are in the green.
运行中, 所有指示都是绿灯
Good.
很好
Colonel Caldwell, are you in position?
Caldwell上校, 你就位了么?
Affirmative. We're out of scanning range andNready to jump into position on your go-ahead.
是的 我在可探测范围之外就位
Excellent.
非常好
Just for the record, I still think that we should beNin orbit around Atlantis,
从以往的记录来看, 我仍然认为我们应该
ready to open up onNthat hive ship the second it comes out of hyperspace.
在母舰越出超空间那一刻展开攻击
It's one hive, Colonel, which suggests theyNmight just be checking up on us. There's noNneed to confirm our presence if we don't have to.
只有一艘母船, 上校, 可能只是来侦察一下
Just stand by.
待命
Standing by.
待命中
Colonel Sheppard, how goes it on your end?
Sheppard中校, 你那边情况如何?
Well, we're out of sensor rangeNand all that, but whether or not we'reNready to fight is a whole another story.
我们已经完全处于传感器的探测范围之外
Getting this ship up and runningNin under a month is a miracle.
一个月内修好这艘船并将它投入到战斗中
Do we start the beatification now or later?
我们现在就可以祈祷了么?
Rodney, if the hive opens up on us,NI want Orion's drones.
Rodney, 如果母舰展开行动
Which means we're gonna needNthe hyperdrive to get in position.
这就是说我们需要启动超光速引擎
Which means we'll need shields,Nwhich means you want everything!
这意味着我们需要启动护盾
I like everything! Can we do it or not?N Well, don't get up!
我喜欢所有这一切! 我们可以做到么?
Shields!
护盾!
Yes.
是的
Jump into position.
迅速就位
Maybe.
也许可以
Release the drones.
释放drone飞弹
Probably not.
那就不一定了
Well, it's pointless to getNin position if we can't fire.
如果我们到达指定位置却不能开火
You know,
听着
let's talk about it for a really long time,Nthat'll help for sure.
我们不妨多花些时间来讨论这个
Rodney's doing everything inhumanlyNpossible to be ready.
Rodney正在尽可能的尝试所有的办法
I have a contact.
我们的客人到了
Atlantis, report?
Atlantis, 报告情况
It's going into geosynchronous orbit.
它正进入行星同步轨道
Hasn't armed any of its weapons.
还没有使用任何武器
If they do, I want you to switch from cloak to shieldNas quickly as possible. Don't wait for my order.
一旦它们开火, 我要你以最快的速度
Yes, Ma'am.
遵命, 女士
You could be a little more chatty, Elizabeth.
你的语气可以稍微平和一点, Elizabeth
I'm sorry, I was just waitingNfor them to make the next move.
抱歉, 我只是很想知道他们下一步的行动
Transmitting a signal, audio only.
收到一个信♥号♥♥, 只有音频
Put it on speaker.
接到扬声器上
We know you are there.
我们知道你们在那儿
We mean you no harm.
我们不会伤害你们
Please respond.
请回答
John, are you hearing this?
John, 你在听么?
It's repeating again.
又重复了一遍
We mean you no harm.
我们不会伤害你们
There is no point in hiding, Doctor Weir.
藏起来没用的, Weir博士
We know you are there.
我们知道你在那里
We mean you no harm.
我们不会伤害你们
Please respond.
请回答
Is that who I think it is?
这难道是他?
He's addressing me by name.
他点出了我的名字
I think we can assume it's Michael.
我想应该是Michael
Season 2 - Episode 20N"Allies"
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
You don't actually intend to respond?N Why not?
你真的不准备回答?
Where do you want me to start?
你想让我从何说起?
I think we can safely say our cover is blown.
我想我们可以放心地说
I wouldn't jump to that conclusion.
我不这么认为
The message is from Michael, Colonel.
这是Michael放出的消息, 中校
They know we're here.
他们知道我们在这里
But they don't know exactly where we are.N He's right.
但他们不知道我们的确切位置
Answer them, and we guaranteeNthe first shot won't miss.
回复他们, 我们保证首发一定可以命中
Teyla?
Teyla?
Any attempt on my part to connectNwith Michael will confirm our locationNas surely as if you answer by radio.
直接通过无线电跟Michael联♥系♥
I recommend you open a secure channelNto the hive via the Daedalus.
我建议你通过Daedalus号♥
That way they won't be ableNto pinpoint Atlantis' position.
这样他们就无法发现Atlantis的准确位置
We can always turn the shield on.
我们可以一直让防护罩开着
And I believe we have enough combinedNfirepower to take out a single hive if we need to.
而且我想我们也有足够强大的联合火力
Have you ever heard of a Wraith behaving this way?
你听说过幽灵会这样行事么?
No.
没有
Nor have I.
我也没有
Right.
好吧
Let's hear what they have to say.
我们听听他们会怎么说
Rodney and I have set up the subspace relay to
我和Rodney已经建立起一条
go through the Daedalus, and I've been ableNto configure our systems to handle bothNtheir audio and video frequencies. So,
我已经将我们的系统设置成可以处理
we should be able to see and hear them live.
我们应该可以实时播放
They want to know what's taking so long.
他们想知道是什么让我们耽搁了这么久
Open the channel.
打开频道
Why the long delay?
怎么这么久?
We needed to take a few precautionsNbefore contacting you.
在联♥系♥你之前, 我们需要做一些防备措施
I'm sure you understand why.
我想你也知道为什么
I said we would not harm you.
我说了我们不会伤害你们
Well, excuse me for not taking you at your word.
那么, 很抱歉我们没有相信你的话
You wanted to talk, we're listening.
你想谈谈, 我们听着呢
Go ahead.
说吧
Over two years ago,
两年多前
every hive ship in this galaxy
这个银河系中的所有母舰
emerged from hibernation prematurely.
都过早地从冬眠中醒来
We thought a new,Nrich feeding ground had been discovered.
我们原以为发现了一块新的
Earth.
地球
Unfortunately,
很不幸
locating your planet
找到你们的星球
and uncovering an effective meansNof transportation to get there
并找到一种有效的方法抵达那里
has proven... quite difficult.
已经被证实... 是非常困难的
Well, I can't say I'm sad to hear that.
好吧, 我不能说"对此我很遗憾"
For the first time since the dawn of our race,
这对我们的物种来说是头一次
there are too few of your kindNto feed the waking Wraith.
醒来的幽灵太多, 而可供取食的人类又太少
This has resulted in civil war.
结果在幽灵中引发了内战
Hives are forming alliances
各个母舰结成同盟
and the strong are attacking the weak.
弱肉强食
Which are you?
你是哪一边?
Our goals are not dissimilar, Dr. Weir.
我们的目标是一致的, Weir博士
You would like to eliminate the Wraith as a threat?
你想把幽灵这个威胁消除掉?
I find that hard to believe.
我觉得难以让人信服
We would like you to give us Dr. Beckett's retrovirus.
希望你们可以送我们一些Beckett博士的
If we were able to distribute it
如果我们把它分发下去
among the rival Wraith hives in sufficient quantity,
每艘敌对的幽灵母舰施以足够大的剂量
this would both render them helpless
这样不仅可以让他们毫无取胜的希望
and provide us
还可以提供给我们
with an alternative food source.
另外一种食物来源
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表