there are failsafesNbuilt into the system
他们在系统里加入了
to prevent their useNas a weapons delivery system.
防止传输武器的程序
you've got one of theseNasgard on board.
你这上面有没有埃斯加人?
can he override the failsafe?
他可以重新改动一下程序吗?
why would he do that?
他为什么要那么做?
his butt's on the lineNjust as much as ours.
他和我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱
novak,i need you and hermiodNto figure out
Novak,我要你和Hermiod设法
how to getNa site-to-site transport lock
将武器定点传输到
on a set of coordinatesNinside the hive ship.
他们母舰的内部
no,no,no,no,no,no.
不,不,不
sir,uh,hermiodNisn't going to like that.
长官,Hermiod不会这么做的
get it done,doctor.Nthat's an order.
必须如此,博士. 这是命令
that's whereNwe have to go.
我们要去那边
what's that?Ni didn't get all that.
什么意思? 我不明白
what do i do?
我怎么做?
look,i'm getting goodNat the roll-y things.
我擅长观察
maybe i can--
也许我...
clear.
清除
no. you stay here.
不. 你呆在这
what?
什么?
so...
那么...
this is howNit's going to be,huh?
你想这样,呵?
just me?
对付我?
okay,that's fine!
好,很好!
you want some of this? huh?
想吃我的枪子吗? 啊?
huh?
啊?
this is mckay!Ni'm in trouble down here!
我是McKay!
dr. mckay,are you all right?
McKay博士,你还好吗?
teyla. we thought--
Teyla. 我们以为你...
my radio is broken
我的无线电坏了
and i was separatedNfrom my group.
我和我的小队分开了
i've been tryingNto make my way back.
我一直试图返回原路
well,thank god.Ni mean,you have no idea.
哦,谢天谢地.你不知道...
i thought i wasNi thoughtN you were very brave.
我以为我会...
really?
真的?
oh. i have a zpm.
哦,我手里有ZPM
yes.
是啊
we need to getNthe shields up.
我们需要启动防御系统
lead the way.
你带路
sure. uh,after you.
好!啊,你先走
i've set the timerNfor five seconds.
我设置了5秒钟的倒计时
is that enough time for you?
对你来说够用了吗?
five seconds should beNmore than ample.
5秒钟已经足够多了
okay,look...
好吧,听我说...
i know you don't approveNof using technology this way,
我知道你不愿滥用这些技术
but you have toNunderstand--
但你必须明白...
i am ready.
我准备好了
colonel,hermiod is ready
上校, Hermiod准备好了
and standing byNfor warhead transport,
传送弹头程序已就绪
but i can tell youNhe is not happy about this.
但我得告诉你他不是很高兴
i'll take thatNunder advisement.
我会好好考虑的
are we within transport range?
我们进入传送射程了吗?
yes,sir.
是的,长官
transport warhead when ready.
准备好后开始传送
ready.
预备
the weapon is away.
武器已送出
we have a kill.
又干掉一个
the last hive shipNhas been neutralized.
最后一架母舰已经消失
novak,i need youNto prepNanother warhead for transport.
Novak,我要你准备另一次弹头传送
we need to take outNthose cruisers.
我们要打掉剩下的巡航机
sir,wait.
等等,长官
colonel,cruisers have broken offNand entered hyperspace.
上校,巡航机全都跑掉,进入了超空间
after seeing what we just didNto their remaining hive ships,
看到我们干掉了他们的母舰
i don't blame them.
我想不用责备他们了
there's still a lot of dartsNout there.
外面还有许多小战机
all right,Nlet's clean this up.
好的,我们来打扫干净
sir,the wraith fightersNare regrouping.
长官,幽灵的战斗机开始重新编队
all rail gun positionsNstand by for defensive fire.
所有机♥枪♥准备防守
we're not the target.
我们不是他们的目标
major sheppardNis right,sir.
Sheppard少校是对的,长官
the formationNis headed toward atlantis.
编队朝向亚特兰蒂斯飞去
elizabeth,you've got a problem.
Elizabeth,你们有麻烦了
yeah,we see that,Nmajor.
是的,长官.我看到了
we're moving to intercept
我们去拦截他们
i don't think we can get there in time.
我想我们来不及了
not a chance.Nthey're coming in too fast.
时间不够,他们飞行的很快
oh,my god.Ntheir approach is ballistic.
哦,天哪.他们近乎导弹了
what exactly does that mean?
你到底是什么意思?
their impactNvelocities
他们的攻击速度
will be in excessNof 10,000 kilometers an hour.
达到了每小时1万公里
no part of the cityNcan withstand that.
这座城市无法承受这种冲力
you betterNget the damn shield up.
你们必须快点启动防御系统
how much time do we have?
我们有多少时间?
45 seconds.
45秒
rodney,we need the shield upNin 40 seconds
Rodney,我们需要40秒内启动防御系统
or we're dead.
否则我们就完了
what,are you kidding me?
什么,你开什么玩笑?
no.Nbecause i can't help but think
不. 因为我无法办到
you're just trying to determine the point
你是要告诉我
at whichNi completely snap.
什么时候我可以好好睡一觉!
that should do it.
应该行了
fire it up.
启动吧
that didn't do it.
还不行
what?N it is not working.
什么?
i know what she said.
我知道她的意思
20 seconds.
20秒
okay. snap!Nthat's it!
好. 马上!
you all happy now?
你们都高兴了?
go.
开始
okay,okay,okay.
好的,好的...好的
try it now!
再试试!
yes.
行了
atlantis,this is sheppard.come in.
亚特兰蒂斯,我是Sheppard.
atlantis.
亚特兰蒂斯
i repeat...
重复...
this is sheppard.Nwhat is your status?
我是Sheppard.你们情况如何?
the explosions must haveNdisrupted the radio signals.
爆♥炸♥一定干扰了无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
we're still here.
我们还在
that's our status.
这就是我们的情况
don't scare me like that.
别那样吓我
sorry.
抱歉
what aboutNthe wraith fleet?
幽灵的舰队怎样了?
the remaining cruisers haveNwithdrawn from the battle.
其余的舰队都撤退了
thank you,colonel.
多谢,上校
thank all of you.
感谢你们大家
glad to be of help.
很高兴能帮忙
we're going to stay in geosynchronousNorbit for the time being.
我们稍后会留在同步轨道上
can we be of anyNfurther assistance?
我们还有什么可以帮忙的吗?
we could use some helpNwith the wraith in the city.
我们可能需要你们处理一下城内的幽灵
i'll send some peopleNto help with that out.
我会派人清除掉他们
major sheppard,Ni'm sure you're anxious
Sheppard少校,我确信你迫切想
to get back to atlantis.
回到亚特兰蒂斯
yes,sir.
是的,长官
thank you.
多谢
you can take the rest of the day off.
你可以放一整天的假
i'm going toNcurl up in bed
我要钻到被窝里
with the largest sandwichNi can find.
搂着最大的三明治睡一觉
shall i just explain
我想要告诉你
to the rest of the wraithNleft on the base
尚未消灭的幽灵
that you are unavailableNto fight?
都躲在地下室里
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表