And by a lot, you mean all? BecauseNmy Wraith's not all that good.
大部分, 你是指全部么?
Enough to get you by.
足够你应付了
I knew you could do it.
我知道你能做到的
Right on time.
刚好准时
Kanayo's gonna get you suited up.NYou should get ready.
Kanayo会给你准备装备
Right.
好的
Seems a little nervous.
好像有点紧张
You know McKay. He'll be fine.
你知道 McKay,他会没事的
You know how to dial the DHD on this thing?
你知道在这玩意里怎么用DHD拨号♥么?
The address is memorised.
地址已经储存在里面了
Good.
好的
Listen, I should probably tell you,
听着,我想我应该告诉你,
there's been a slight change of plans.
计划有一点改变
Oh yeah?
哦?
Kanayo!
Kanayo!
Don't even think about it!
想都不要想!
What the hell you doing?
你到底在做什么?
McKay's going to stay here,Nwhile we do the op.
McKay将留在这里,
Take him!
把他带走!
This wasn't part of the plan.
计划中没有这条
Neither was you heading back to Atlantis.
计划中也没有你回亚特兰蒂斯
You didn't really buy the wholeN'I wanna go home' speech, did you?
我想你不会真的相信我说的
Always underestimating me Sheppard.NYou need to stop doing that.
你总是低估我 Sheppard.
Complete the mission and McKay lives.
乖乖地完成任务, McKay 就能活命
We can't complete the mission, Ford.NIt's a bad plan!
我们完成不了这个任务的, Ford.
You said it was a great plan.
你说过的,这是个好计划
You didn't buy the wholeN'It's a great plan' speech, did you?
你也该不会相信我所说“这是个好计划”
Get this Dart in the air and come scoop us up.
启动这艘飞船
And the Dart DHD only dials to theNplanet we're going to and back here.
飞船的DHD 只能拨号♥到达
Just in case McKay's life isn't enoughNto get you to do the right thing.
万一McKay的性命还不足以让你
Just making sure you guysNhold up your end of the bargain.
只是确保你们这些家伙会去执行计划
It's OK, give them back their weapons.
好的, 把武器还给他们
Are you sure?
你确定么?
Yeah. If we're gonna do this,Nwe all gotta work together.
是的, 如果我们要做这个,
Good luck to us all.
祝我们都好运
Stand by for pick-up
靠边,准备起飞
If they were OK, they would have radioed in by now.
如果他们没有问题的话,
I understand that, ma'am.
我明白, 长官
I want everyone who is cleared for offworldNactivity, to help with the search.
我想要所有在外部世界活动的人,
The Daedalus is on its way from Earth and they'll beNable to help, but until they get here, it's up to us.
Daedalus正在来的路上 但在他们
And I know that, but I need you to understandNthat it is gonna take a very long time toNsearch all the planets on our list.
我明白,但你清楚要进行
It could take months.
可能需要几个月的时间
We can't afford months. Major.
我们等不了几个月, 少校
And I know that, too.
我也明白
Good.
好的
This is gonna take some getting used to.
这可要费点事了
Come on! And we were getting along so well.
快点!可得顺利点
Auto Pilot. NO!
自动驾驶 不!
R2, I need you to turnNthe auto pilot off!
R2, 我需要你关掉自动驾驶!
Now!
现在!
Worth a try.
试一下
Jace!
Jace!
We have to go after them!
我们得去找寻他们!
No-one would have survived that fall.
每人能从那么高的地方跌下去还能生还的
We have to get out of the open.
我们得离开这
You guys OK?
你们还好么?
No, we're not OK!
不,我们并不顺利!
You beamed halfNof us off the edge of the platform.
你把我们中的一半放到了平台的边缘
Teyla and Ronon?
Teyla 和 Ronon?
Is that all you care about?NYou murdered my men!
你就关心他们么?
I've lost all control of the Dart.NI had to release you blind.
我刚才对飞船完全失控了
Maintain radio silence until we lay the charge.
在我们安好炸♥弹♥前保持通讯沉默
Negative! We need to stay in contact.
不! 我们需要保持联络
Their ship...
他们的飞船...
You should leave that radio on, Aiden.
Y你应该保持无线电联络, Aiden.
Don't tell me what to do.
不要来教我怎么做
Ford.
Ford.
Ford?
Ford?
Ford!
Ford!
Damnit!
妈的!
I'd prefer not to.
我不想这么做
Oh boy!
哦,天啊!
Would you mind checking tomorrow?
你们介意明天来检查么?
This is not good.
这可不妙
What is that?
什么声音?
It's an alarm.
警报声
That shouldn't happen.
不应该有警报的
No it shouldn't.
是不应该
Sheppard, you there?
Sheppard, 你在么?
Sheppard, you there?
Sheppard, 你在么?
I think I might have set the alarm off.
我想我引起了警报
You guys be careful,Ncos there's probably some guards on the way.
你们小心点,
Too late.
太迟了
If you wanna live, stay behind me.
如果你想活命,呆在我后面
You want some?
你也要来点么?
No, I'm good, thanks.
不, 我不需要, 谢谢
You sure?N Yeah, pretty sure.
确定?
Look, don't youNthink that they should be back by now?
嘿, 你们不认为他们应该回来了么?
I mean, how long does it take toNfly there and fly back, you know? I mean
我是说,你清楚去那里
I say it's a minute from here to the gate.
我说从这里到大门需要一分钟
Ten, tops from their gate to the hive ship.
从门口到母舰需要十分钟
Twenty to get in and lay a charge and and what,Nten more to get back out and home, right? So...
20分钟进去装好炸♥弹♥,
Worrying really isn't going to do anything.
担忧是没有用的
Yeah well, I subscribe to aNdifferent school of thought.
啊,我赞成一种观点
They're fine!N You can't possibly know that!
他们没事!
I got a gut feeling.N Yeah, well I have a different gut...
我凭我的直觉
feeling.
感觉
Ford!
Ford!
What's your position?
你在哪个方位?
Ford!
Ford!
Ah, dammit!
啊, 妈的!
Keep fighting!
继续战斗!
And thanks to several modifications,Nthe specifics of which are encrypted in this databurst,
多亏了一些修正,
we believe we can streamlineNour power consumption a further 30%.
我们相信我们可以节约30%的能源
Also at the time of this transmission,
我还想告知的是,
Colonel Sheppard's team is still missing and is
Sheppard小组仍然下落不明
is presumed...
而且有可能...
Colonel Sheppard's team is still missing.NEnd transmission.
Sheppard小组仍然下落不明
Are you alright?
你还好么?
I'm in a holding cell?
我们在囚房♥么?
Yes.
是的
On a hive ship.
在母舰里
Well then, no, I'm not doing so good!
哦, 不,我没办好!
I can't believe you screwed up!
我简直不相信你会这么做!
I did what?
我做了什么?
You set off the alarm.NYou ruined the mission.
你引起了警报
The Dart went on auto-pilot,Nthe second I got close to the hive.
当我接近母舰的时候,
You're lucky I was able to get you out!
你应该感到幸运我没有把你扔出去!
Why would it do that?
它怎么会那样的?
Why would it go on auto-pilot?
为什么它会自动驾驶?
That's what Jumpers doNwhen they gate to Atlantis.
设备临近亚特兰蒂斯时就会这样
Well, why didn't you say something?
啊, 为什么你不说一些事情呢?
Why didn't I say something?
为什么我不说什么事情?
You want me to fail.
你不想让我成功
You want me to look bad.N That's right, you snot nosed brat!
你想让我狼狈
I put my team's life on the line,Njust to prove you wrong!
难道我拿我小组人的性命
We got company.
来人了
Move away.
闪开
What do you want?
你想要谁?
The one who flew the ship.
驾驶飞船的那个
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表