Yes, Sir.
遵命, 长官
They're peaceful people. They really are.
他们非常爱好和平, 确实是的
I just can't imagine the villagersNdoing something like this.
我不会相信这些村民会做出这种事来
Tell us what happened.
告诉我们发生什么了
We were invited into oneNof the villager's homes for tea,
我们被邀请到一个村民的家中去喝茶
a welcoming custom we've beenNthrough a dozen or so times.
这是一种习俗, 我们已经经历十几次了
Dira, one of the villagers,Nasked for a word with me in private.
Deera, 其中的一个村民
She took me downstairs...
她带我下楼...
You went alone with her?
你独自跟着她?
They're farmers and fishermen.
他们只是农夫和渔民
I've been dealing with them for months.
我跟他们相处了几个月了
I trusted them.
我相信他们
Yeah, that was a mistake.
这是一个错误
Go on.
继续
Once I was downstairs, I heard the first shots.
当我在楼下时, 我听到了第一声枪响
They sounded like Wraith blasts...
听起来像是幽灵的击昏枪
Wraith?
幽灵?
I can't be sure, but, yes,
我不能肯定, 不过, 是的
that's what it sounded like.
听起来很像
Major Lorne radioed me from upstairsNand told me to go to the Gate and
Lorne 少校在楼上用无线电呼叫我
call for backup.
剩下的你们都知道了
The rest you know. Did this, Dira try to stop you?
那个, 嗯, Deera 有没有阻止你?
No.
没有
Did she look surprised when she heard the shots?
当她听到枪响的时候
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Can you think of any reason,
你能不能想到什么原因
any reason at all, that the people of this villageNwould want to attack Lorne and his men?
任何这些村民想要攻击Lorne和
No.
没有
He's clean, Sir.
他没带武器, 长官
What, no ZPM?
怎么, 没带ZPM?
I sent it to another planet for safekeeping.
我把它送到另外一个星球保管了起来
How stupid do you think I am?
你认为我有那么蠢么?
From what I remember, I gave you a prettyNgood crack on the head last time we met.
在我记忆中, 上次见面时
I guess I was kind of hoping it made you simple.
希望这能让你变得单纯一点
No, it didn't,
不, 没有
but ever since then,NI've been plagued with headaches.
不过自那以后, 我倒是经常让别人头疼
You're just saying that to be nice.
很好
What do you want for it?
你到底要什么?
I'll only talk with Weir.
我只跟Weir说
Do I make you nervous?
是我让你紧张了?
Not at all, Major.
一点也不, 少校
I'm just not interested in talking to the errand boy.
我只是没兴趣跟跑堂的说话
That's lieutenant colonel errand boy to you.
你眼中跑堂的可是一名中校
It's not them.
不是他们
What do you mean?
什么意思?
These bodies you found are not Lorne and his men.
我们找到的尸体不是Lorne 他们
But they were wearing their dog tags.
但它们带着他们的身份牌啊
I don't know what to tell you.NI've run the DNA test three times now.
我不知道怎么跟你说
Then Lorne and his men could still be alive?
Lorne 他们可能还活着
Aye.
是的
Dr. Lindsay heard Wraith stunnersNbefore the fire broke out.
在起火之前, Lindsay 博士听到了
But this wasn't a Wraith attack, so...
但这不是幽灵干的, 所以...
So whoever it was wanted us to think they were dead.
所以不管怎样, 干这件事情的人
But who? What could they possibly want with Lorne?
是谁呢? 谁想绑♥架♥Lorne呢?
We need to go back, question the villagers.
我们要回去, 问问那些村民
Okay,Nbut regular radio contact, please.
好的, 保持无线电联♥系♥
Dr. Weir, we have Ladon.
Weir博士, 我们接到了Ladon
What has he said?
他怎么说?
Not much. Apparently he doesn't like me.
不多... 看上去他不喜欢我
Okay, take him to my office.
好吧, 带他去我的办公室
Your office? Really?
你的办公室? 真的?
Really, Colonel.
是的, 中校
I'm on my way.
我就过来
You two be careful.
你们俩小心点
Dr. Weir, thank you for your warm...
Weir博士, 感谢你热情的...
What do you want for the ZPM?
你想用ZPM来换什么?
You people aren't much for small talk, are you?
你们都不习惯于闲聊, 是么?
Not with criminals, no.
跟罪犯? 不会
As a member of Kolya's strike team,NI was following orders.
作为Kolya的属下, 我只是在服从命令
I harbor no ill will towards you or your people.
我发誓对你和你的人♥民♥没有坏念头
That's nice.
听上去不错
It's the truth.
这是事实
What do you want for it?
你想用它换什么?
I need about a hundred machine guns, a coupleNdozen grenades, and any C4 that you have to spare.
我需要几百支机♥枪♥, 两打手榴弹
Sounds like you're having a party.
听上去你已经有不少随从了
Explain... how is turning you intoNa threat in our best interest?
解释一下, 我们为什么要帮一个
The real threat are the Genii.
真正的威胁是Genii
Their nuclear weapons are fully operational,Nand it's my considered belief
他们的核武器已经完全可以用了
that they will soon begin using themNas a first-strike offensive weapon,
而且我相信, 他们马上就会将它用于
not just against the Wraith,Nbut human populations as well.
不仅仅是针对幽灵
Now, you give me and my men the arms we need,
现在,你把我们需要的武器
you'll never have to worry about the Genii again.
你们就不再需要担心Genii了
You're planning a coup.
你在策划一场政♥变♥?
Yes,
是的
and you're going to help me.
而你可以帮助我
Cowen has led our people for too long.
Cowen已经领导我们很长时间了
Yes, it's true he's made the GeniiNa force to be reckoned with,
是的, 他让Genii成为了一支
but the Cowen of the past bears littleNresemblance to the Cowen who's in power now.
但是现在的Cowen已经变得跟过去
How so?
为什么会这样?
He's become obsessed with unitingNthe galaxy under a single ruler.
他开始陷入统治整个星系的幻想中了
And that would be him?
这就是他
He thinks it's the only chanceNwe have at defeating the Wraith.
他认为这是唯一可以打败幽灵的机会
Whether the galaxy likes it or not.
不管星系其他人是否愿意
Commander Kolya was the only Genii who couldNstand up to him, keep him under control.
Kolya司令官是唯一敢于反驳他
He went missing several months ago.
他几个月前失踪了
We suspect Cowen had him murdered.
我们猜是Cowen杀了他
But you can't prove it?
但你没有证明
Not yet.
还不行
And in Kolya's absence...
在Kolya失踪的情况下?
Our people were looking for leadership.
我的人♥民♥需要一个新的领导人
They looked to me.
他们选择了我
Get to the part where you find the ZPM.
直接说你是在哪里找到ZPM的
Kolya often spokeNabout the Brotherhood of the Fifteen.
Kolya经常提到那个
The last mission you encountered him, no?
上次行动中, 你们遇见过他, 是么?
The last time he tried to kill me, yes.
上次他试图想杀死我, 是的
Finding resources for the resistanceNhas been next to impossible.
为反抗力量找到可用的资源
We have a few rifles, limited ammunition,
我们只有很少的步♥枪♥, 不多的手榴弹
nowhere near enough to stage a rebellion.
离策划一次政♥变♥差得还很远
So you thought if you found a ZPM,
所以你想到如果你找到了ZPM
we would give you everything you needed.
我们就会给你想要的东西
It's very hard to find trading partnersNwho don't fear the Genii.
找到一个不害怕Genii的贸易伙伴
Cowen has spies all over the galaxy.
Cowen在整个星系中都布有间谍
I figured you'd be more than willing to helpNif we could give you something of value.
如果我们可以提供更多有价值的情报
How do we knowNyou'll be any better than Cowen?
我们怎么知道
Look, I know you don't trust me...
我知道你不信任我
but if Cowen uses his new atomicNweapons to enslave other worlds,
但如果Cowen使用核武器
then the Genii are no better than the Wraith,
那Genii就不会比幽灵强到哪里去了
and you can have your ZPM,
现在, 你可以拥有你的ZPM
but you must help me stop that from happening.
不过你一定要帮我阻止这一切的发生
Never heard of her.
没听说过她
Are you certain?
你确定?
Dira. She was friends with the menNwho were killed last night.
Deera, 她是昨晚被杀那些人的朋友
I said I never heard of her.
我说了, 我没听说过她
This is a small community, friend.NSurely you know her.
这只是一个小社区, 朋友
She lived in the house that burned down.
她住在那个被烧毁的房♥子中
We would just likeNto ask her some questions.
我们只想问一些问题
I just tend to my bar and my family.
我只想照料好我的酒吧和我的家人
I mind my business,Nand I suggest you do the same.
我只想管好我自己的事情
We want to know why our friends were killed.
我们想知道我们的朋友为何被杀
He knows something.
他知道一些事情
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表