or at least it used to be.
至少曾经是
We ran out of power a long time ago.
很久以前我们就用完能量了
I know you have some understanding of these things,even though you try not to show it.
我知道你了解这些东西
I also know that this place
我还知道这个地方
was once home to a much more advanced civilisation.
曾经是某个非常高等文明的"家"
Unfortunately,aside from a few trinkets and useless relics,
不幸的是
all we have left is the Throne Chair
我们所剩的就只有那把王座了
and if the bloodline continues to deteriorate, soon that will be taken from us as well.
如果血统继续恶化下去
What if I told you there was a way around that?
如果我告诉你有办法
A way to protect the planet without worrying about all these royal bloodlines or any of that crap?
一种既可以保护这个行星
That's impossible.
那不可能
What if it wasn't?
为什么不可能?
Such talk is dangerous.
这么说是很危险的
He can't watch everyone all the time.
他不可能时时刻刻都注视着每个人
Look,I know you serve these people,but if you're right,
听着, 我知道你为这些人服务
and eventually they lose their ability to control the Chair,
不过如果你是对的
well at that point what good are they?
到那时他们还有什么长处?
What are you suggesting?
你的建议是?
A drug.
一种药物
Gene therapy.
基因药物
You give it to the people in the village half of them will be able to control the Throne Chair,no problem.
你把它交给村里的人, 他们当中
You're talking about revolution! I'm talking about survival.
你在谈论革命!
What's gonna happen when the Royal family can't protect this planet any more?
假如皇室家族无法继续保卫这个行星
And in exchange for this drug?
作为这种药物的交换
What do you want in return?
你需要什么回报?
Rodney,come in.
Rodney, 请回话
Go ahead.
说吧
Say again?
再说一遍!
I'm not getting very good reception down here.
我这下面信♥号♥♥不是很好
I said,have you found anything yet?
我是说, 你找到什么了没有?
We've only just made our way into the city.
我们才刚刚进入城市呢
Look,I may be able to swing a little deal here. Drones in exchange for gene therapy.
听着, 我在跟他们谈一笔小交易
I just need to know how many they have left.
我想知道他们还剩下多少个
Alright,I'm on it.Let's go!
好的, 我就去办 我们走!
What was that?
怎么了?
I-I told you ?the catacombs are unstable.
我, 我跟你说过, 地下墓穴不太稳定
Alright,let's just keep moving.
好吧, 我们继续走
Colonel Sheppard.
Sheppard中校
I've completed my examination of the Lord Protector
我已经检查完Protector了
and I'm afraid there's nothing I can do for him. He's dying.
我想我是救不了他了
How much time does he have?
他还剩多长时间?
It could happen any day now.
随时都有可能
But there's something else.
不过问题不在这个
The reason he's dying is because he's been poisoned.
问题是, 他是被人下毒的
What?!N Aye.
什么?
My guess is it's been done slowly over the last couple of months,
我猜这是在最近两个月内慢慢完成的
probably in his food.
也许是在他的食物中
Any idea who'd like to see him dead?
谁最想看到他死?
Yeah. I have a theory.
好, 我心里有底了
This is it.
就是这儿了
What?
什么?
Drone storage.
drone仓库
I don't understand.
我不明白
OK,those brilliant lights that magically rise up into the sky and destroy the Wraith ships?
OK, 那些眩目的亮光魔幻般的升到空中
They're not magic ?
它们不是魔法
they're,uh,real,physical objects.
它们是客观存在的的物体
They're-they're projectile weapons. Incredibly powerful projectile weapons.
他们是可以发射的武器
The only question is,
唯一的问题是
have they used them all up?
它们被用光了么?
I can't see anything. OK,hold on.
我什么也看不见
There's a working ZedPM in here,so it should just be a matter of ...
这儿有一个可以工作的ZPM
this.
这个
OK! There are still a few left.
OK! 还有一些剩余
Maybe turning on the power wasn't such a good idea.
也许打开开关不是一个好主意
I think you might be right about that.
我想你也许是对的
Let's get outta here.
我们快离开这里
Is there another way out?
还有路出去么?
Technically,no.
从技术上说, 没有了
That's the only way out of this section.
这是这片区域唯一的一个出口
There's no need to panic ? I'll radio for help
不要惊慌
Colonel Sheppard,it's McKay,come in please
Sheppard中校, 我是McKay
Ronon. Teyla. Please respond.
Ronon, Teyla, 请回话
Anybody?
有人么?
we may need to panic a little.
我们可能需要惊慌一下了
You call this a harvest?
你们把这也叫丰收?
I bring this pathetic tribute to the Lord Protector and I'll be whipped for my insolence.
我要是把这点可怜的供品送给Protector陛下
This is all we could spare.
我们可以提供的只有这些了
Well,then,maybe there's something besides food that you can offer.
那么, 除了食物之外
No!
不...
Hey.
嗨
You again.
又是你
Let's see how you do against someone who can defend himself.
我们还是看看
You have an impudent tongue.
你的舌头太无理了
I think I'll remove it.
我会把它割下来
Colonel Sheppard?
Sheppard中校
Go ahead.
说吧
We have a problem in the village.
我们在村子里遇到点麻烦
There has been an ...
这里发生了一场...
altercation.
争论
Where are we?
我们在哪儿?
This should be Auxiliary Control.
这里应该是辅助控制室
Yes.
对
That's amazing!
太神奇了!
The layout of this place is almost identical.
这个地方的布局都是一模一样
Identical to what?
跟什么一样?
Never mind.
别在意
OK,we need to access the city's internal communication systems,so ...
好了, 我们需要进入城市的内部通讯系统
Remember what happened last time you started turning things on?
还记得上次你打开开关时
At this point,I don't think we have much choice
到了这一步, 我想我们已经别无选择
This is terrible.
太可怕了
I knew Tavius was cruel and vindictive, but to want to murder his own father?
我知道Tavius非常残暴
Raising children can be very dangerous.
抚养孩子可能是非常危险的
The key is, we don't let him succeed to the throne.
关键问题是
We need to talk to the Lord Protector.
我们需要跟Protector陛下谈谈
I'm afraid it's already too late.
我想已经太迟了
I received word a few moments ago.
我刚刚收到消息
He is dead.
他死了
You must leave,now.
现在, 你得走了
Tavius will arrest Mora
Tavius会逮捕Mora
and anyone he considers was conspiring with her,and that includes you.
以及其他所有他认为曾与她共谋的人
What about the villagers?
那些村民呢?
He'll kill them all ?burn the place to the ground
他会杀光他们
to make an example of them
以儆效尤
They had nothing to do with what happened.
他们于此事毫不相关啊
It doesn't matter. Any defiance must be crushed without mercy
这不要紧
to keep it from spreading to the other villages.
以防止传播到其它的村子
Look,this is the gene therapy we're talking about.
瞧, 这个就是我们谈论的基因药物
You can take it to the people and tell them what it means
你可以把它带给人♥民♥
You don't have to be slaves to this Royal bloodline any more.
你们没必要再作皇室血统的奴隶了
Well,this may be too late.
这可能太迟了
Tavius will consider this to be treason.
Tavius会认为这是背叛
He'll fight it.
他会开战
And if the soldiers support him ...
如果那些卫兵都支持他的话...
What's that mean?
这是什么意思?
It means news of the Lord Protector's death is already spreading.
这意味着Protector陛下驾崩的消息
The Court has been called to assemble in the Throne Room.
宫庭成员被要求到王位室集♥合♥
Go now,before it's too late.
快走, 要不然就太迟了
Colonel?
中校...
This is interesting.
有意思
Looks like the ZedPM's almost depleted.
看起来ZPM快要耗尽了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表