Where are our supplies?
我们的补给在哪里?
Where is our ZPM?
我们的ZPM呢?
Ladon will send it through onceNwe have returned to our world safely.
在我们安全返回之后
I thought you might say that.
我就知道你会这么说
What's going on?
怎么了?
I'm sorry, but you're being temporarily detained.
我很抱歉
Colonel?
中校
Go ahead.
说吧
You have a go.
你们可以行动了
Understood.
明白
All right,
好了
use non lethal force wherever possible,
尽可能使用非致命的武力
soNthe men with stunners, take the point. That being said,
拿击昏枪的人打头阵
if they engage us, do what you need to do.
先说好了, 如果他们先开火
Clear!
安全了
Start doing a room sweep.NYou three with me. We're finding Ladon.
搜查所有房♥间, 你们三个跟着我
Did you see me almost stun that guy?
看到我是怎么击昏那个家伙的么?
I must have missed it.
我一定是错过了
Yeah, but if he was, like a step to the right,NI would have stunned him for sure.
是的, 不过如果他站得再靠右一点
Good for you.
你干得不错
It's... this way.
在这边
How did it go?
情况怎么样?
What did we miss?
我们错过什么了?
We have some guests.
我们有一些客人
Yeah, I can see that.
是的, 我看到了
Dr. Weir, there is something you need to see.
Weir博士, 有些东西你需要看一下
Let's go to my office.
去我办公室吧
What's all this?N It's a wanted list.
这些都是什么?
We figure it's on as many worlds asNthere are languages on the photos.
通缉令, 其它星球可能也有
Who would do that?
谁会这么做?
We are not sure,
还不能肯定
but the planet whereNLorne's team disappeared is quite poor.
但Lorne他们分队失踪的那个星球
It is conceivable they gave up LorneNand his men for some sort of reward.
很可能是他们交出Lorne和他的人
To who?
交给谁?
And why aren't we on it?
为什么我们不在上面?
Excuse me?
抱歉?
Sheppard's on the list.
Sheppard在名单上
McKay is on the list.
McKay也在名单上
Why aren't Teyla and me?
为什么没有Teyla和我呢?
What, you're feeling left out?
你感觉被遗弃了?
I just want to know who thinks I'm not a threatNand give them a chance to change their mind.
我想知道是谁认为我不是威胁
The gene. They all have the gene.
基因, 他们都有基因
The gene of the Ancestors?N Yes.
古人的基因?
Naturally or not, all theseNmen possess the A.T.A. Gene.
不管事不是天生的
But why would someone want people simplyNbecause they possess a certain kind of gene?
不过为什么有人想要绑♥架♥他们
Maybe they thinkNit will hurt our ability to operate the City.
也许他们认为
But Ronon, that's why you're not here.
不过Ronon, 这就是你不在名单上的原因
See, most of Edison's team isNon the list,
瞧, 大多数Edison的队员都在名单上
except Toriel.
除了Toreil
He's the only one on that teamNthat doesn't have the gene.
他是那个小队中
It still doesn't make any sense.
还是说不通
I suggest you call these menNback if they are offworld.
我建议你让这些人回来
Yes. Most of these guys are onNan operation with Sheppard right now.
是的, 不过这些人中大多数现在都在
We are raiding Ladon's warehouse
我们准备突袭Ladon的仓库
and stealing back the ZPM.
把那个ZPM偷回来
We detained most of his team when they cameNhere to pick up the weapons we offered them.
我们扣留了他派来取武器的人
Once Sheppard and the team get back,
Sheppard和他的队员一回来
I will suspend all of their offworld activity
我将暂停他们所有的外星行动
until we can get to the bottom of this.
直到我们把这个查清楚为止
Dr. Weir, please report to the infirmary.
Weir博士, 请到医疗室来
On my way, Carson.
就过来, Carson
This is probably about the bodies.
可能是关于那些尸体
You two should come along.
你们两个应该一起去
One tango. Middle of the room.
一个探戈, 房♥子中♥央♥
What? Isn't that right?
怎么了, 不对么?
Colonel Sheppard.
Sheppard中校
What a surprise.
漂亮的突袭
Drop it.
丢掉它
Alright.
好的
Feel safer?
感到安全点了?
A little bit.
有一点点
Is that it?
就是它了?
It is.
是的
Slide it over.
踢过来
It could be booby-trapped to blow up in your face.
小心是陷阱, 可能会炸烂你的脸
Relax, Sheppard.
放松, Sheppard
I have no interest in killing you.
我没兴趣杀你
It's all yours. One ZPM.
是你的了, ZPM
One that's probably been outNof power for a thousand years.
不过上千年前就已经用光了能量
Oh, that's gas.
哦, 这是气体麻醉剂
Don't worry. It's not going to kill you either.
别担心, 这也不会杀死你的
I think I know who's behind this.
我知道幕后是谁了
Whoever these bodies belong to,Nthey didn't die in that fire.
不管这些尸体是谁的
They died before they were burned?
他们被投入火中之前
Aye, mostly from internal bleedingNand the breakdown of the bone marrow.
是的, 大多数都死于内出血和骨髓衰竭
What does that mean?
这是什么意思?
That means they probably diedNof severe radiation poisoning.
这就是说他们死于严重的放射性辐射
Now, from what I know,
现在, 据我所知
there's only one race of people that could possibly be exposed to the amount ofNradiation that would cause this kind of damage.
只有一种人可能会被暴露在
Aye, exactly.
是的, 很对
If the Genii are behind this...
如果幕后的人是Genii...
We need to call back Sheppard's team.
我们需要叫回Sheppard的小队
How do you feel?
感觉怎样?
Like I've been gassed.
我像是被气体迷倒了
How come it didn't affect you?
你怎么没受影响?
I was injected with what I just gave you.
我提前注射了刚才给你注射的东西
Where are my men?
我的人呢?
Oh, they'll wake up in an hour or soNwith a pretty big headache. But they're fine,
他们一小时后就会醒来
just like you.
但不会有事的, 就像你一样
I'm a lot of things right now,Nbut fine isn't one of them.
我现在很不舒服, 感觉才不好呢
I stumbled across the dead ZPM in our archives.
我们在档案室中
One of our operatives found it hundreds of yearsNago,
我们的一个特工几百年前找到了它
didn't know what it was, filed it away.
不知道它是什么, 就把它丢进了档案室
I'm sure he had no idea howNvaluable it would eventually be.
我相信他不会知道
So that was your plan?
这就是你的计划
Lure us here,
把我们引诱到这里来
take our weapons,
夺走我们的武器
trade us for some more,
然后用我们来交换更多的武器
arm your rebellion.
武装你的反叛部队
Is that about it?
是这样么?
Couldn't be more wrong.
错得不能再错了
There is no rebellion, Colonel Sheppard.
根本就没有什么叛乱, Sheppard中校
Ladon here has only the bestNinterests of the Genii at heart.
Ladon只会忠于Genii
Unscheduled offworld activation.
计划外星门活动
What have we got?
收到些什么?
Not sure yet, ma'am.
还不确定, 女士
I'm not reading an IDC.
没有身份验证码
What the hell is going on here?
到底发生了什么事情?
I want to talk with Dr. Weir.
我想跟Weir博士谈谈
The Gate has to be active.
必须先拨通星门
It already is.
已经拨通了
Oh. Well...
噢...
Dr. Weir, this is commander Cowen,
Weir博士, 我是Cowen司令官
leader of the Genii.
Genii的领导人
Where is colonel Sheppard?
Sheppard中校在哪里?
Well, he's right here with me,
他跟我在一起
along with the men youNsent to storm this complex.
你派这个人过来, 把一切都搞复杂了
Some would view that as an act of war.
这可以被视为是一种战争的挑衅
We were just trying to quellNyour rebellion before it started.
我们只是想为你提前镇♥压♥这场叛乱
I think we both knowNwhat your intentions were, Doctor.
我想我们都知道你的意图, 博士
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表