In fact, people from several worlds have chosenNto immigrate here, seeking refuge from the Wraith.
事实上, 很多星球的人选择移♥民♥到这里
Our interest extends beyond just security, though.
不过我们的兴趣不只是在安全方面
We're also interested in cultural exchangeNand of course, trading opportunities.
我们希望进行文化交流, 当然还有,商机
As you discovered, we have an extensiveNknowledge of Ancient technology.
如你所知, 我们对古人的科技研究颇深
And we have an Ancient warship.
而我们有古人战舰
Yes...
是的...
a ship that currently is unable to fly.
一个飞不起来的战舰
If we were able to repair it,
如果我们能修好它
perhaps we could negotiate...N We do not know all of its wonders,
也许我们能够谈...
but I can only assume it possessesNthe capability for great destruction.
但我能想像它具有极大的破坏能力
Why would I hand over that capability to you?
我怎么能让把它转交给你们?
Now, Chancellor, don't take this as a threatNin any way, but we already possess that capability.
首相, 无意冒犯
Now, having that ability and using itNare two entirely different things.
"用能力"和"付诸实际"是两码事
Elizabeth?
Elizabeth?
Excuse me, please.
不好意思
Yes, John?
什么事, John?
You and the Chancellor may wantNto come to the control room.
你跟首相应该来一下控制室
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
What kind of problem?
什么麻烦?
That kind of problem!
就是这种麻烦!
I don't see any volcano.
我没看到火山
Because you're standing inside it right now.
因为你就站在火山里面
Look, when you think of regular volcanoes,Nyou think mount St. Helens, or Kilauea.
当你想到一般的火山
And a super volcano?N Yellowstone national park,
超级火山?
with a caldera over 50 miles wide andNa massive sea of molten rock just beneath the surface.
50英里宽的火山口和底下大量的熔岩
So the Ancients built the facility here in orderNto tap into all that geothermal energy.
所以古人把基地建在这里是为了利用地热能
Right. These things don't erupt very often.
对,火山并不经常喷发
Thousands, oftentimes hundreds ofNthousands of years go by between blasts.
几千,甚至上万年才爆发一次
So the Ancients thought, what the hell,Nplenty of energy down there to run a shield.
所以古人就觉得, 管它呢
But not continuously.
但不是持续地
By doing so, we've increasedNthe pressure of the magma chamber.
因为如此, 我们增加了岩浆房♥的压力
It's expanded to over 40 miles now, and increasing.
它已经扩展到超过40英里了
Can it be stopped?N No.
能阻止吗?
The damage is already done.
破坏已经造成了
Look, a significant hotspot rift has opened.
一个关键的热点裂缝已经被打开
The pressure will keep building as magmaNcontinues pouring in directly beneath us.
压力持续增长
Is there anything we can do to relieveNthe pressure somewhere else?
有什么办法能缓解别的地方的压力?
Maybe we can fire a drone down intoNthe crust on the other side of the caldera.
或许我们可以在火山口的另一面
Every problem has a militaryNsolution in your world, doesn't it?
在你们星球
Look, when this baby goes, the whole thing goes.
火山一旦爆发起来
Then we need to evacuate your people.
那我们得疏散你们的居民
Is there anywhere on this planetNwe can help relocate you to?
这星球上还有别的地方
Look, you're still not getting it.NListen to me, all of you.
你们还是不明白, 大家都听我说
When this thing erupts, the force of the explosionNwill be over 10,000 times greater thanNthe blast that destroyed mount St. Helens.
这火山一旦爆发,产生的威力比
It will obliterate half of this continent.N There must be other continents.
它可以毁掉大半个大♥陆♥
The dust cloud will envelop the planet within weeks,
产生的尘云将会笼罩整个星球长达几周
blocking out enoughNsunlight to kill every living thing.
长时间遮住阳光
We are talking about an extinction level event.
这是灭绝级别的大灾难
Look, the only option you've got is to evacuateNyour people to another planet, and I wouldNadvise doing it sooner rather than later.
你们唯一的选择就是疏散居民到别的星球
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Watch them carefully.
小心盯着他们
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦,很抱歉
Was my volume turned right down?
我说得不够清楚?
Did he not hear me?
他没听到我说的?
Chancellor Lycus,
Lycus首相
Dr. McKay is the finest scientist we have.
McKay博士是我们最好的科学家
I trust his advice without reservation.N And I don't know you.
我毫无保留地相信他说的话
You asked for our help, and we came.
你请求帮助, 所以我们来了
To fix our shield generator,Nnot incite evacuation of our planet.
帮助我们修理防护罩生成器
Your shield generator is what's causing this problem.
你们的防护罩生成器是问题的根源
Now, we would not advise such drasticNmeasures unless there were no other alternatives.
因为没有别的选择
I'm just finding it curious that you advise usNto leave this planet shortly after you discoverNthat we possess an ancient warship.
我只是好奇,因为你们发现我们的古人战舰后
You think we're trying to get youNto leave so we can take your ship?
你以为我们为了得到战舰才让你们离开?
As I said,
我说过了
I don't know you.
我不了解你们
No, you don't.
是的,你们确实不了解
Is everyone alright?
大家都没事吧?
Nasty cut on his forehead.
额头上破了个恶心的口子
Reports of the wounded areNcoming in from the settlement.
定居点不断传来伤亡报告
I'll call Beckett, get him up here.
我去叫Beckett, 让他过来
You'd better make it quick.
最好快一点
The last tremor opened a hydrothermal vent in the base.NThe ground is eroding beneath us.
刚刚的地震打开了基部的热液出口
You need to get your people off this planet now.
我们得马上让你们离开这个星球
They can come to Atlantis.
他们可以来亚特兰蒂斯
They'll be safe there.
那边很安全
If we didn't answer your call for help,Nthis would still be happening.
如果我们没有过来
Chancellor, please listen to them.
首相, 听他们的
Alert the settlers.
给居民发警报
Tell our people to gather only their most preciousNpossessions and come here as quickly as possible.
叫他们带上最珍贵的财产尽快赶到这里
We'll begin evacuating immediately.
我们马上开始疏散居民
Good.
很好
Teyla, Ronon, come in.
Teyla, Ronon, 进来
Oh, good, you're here.
哦, 好啊, 你在这里
We're just about ready to escortNthe first wave back to Atlantis.
我们正要送第一批居民回亚特兰蒂斯
Where are the wounded?
受伤者都在哪?
There's a technician up in the control roomNthat needs tending to. They're also bringingNin more wounded from the settlement.
控制室有个技术师需要治疗
What can we do?
我们能做什么?
You can help colonel SheppardNfacilitate the flow of evacuees.
你可以帮Sheppard中校疏散人群
Chancellor Lycus and I are goingNto handle their arrival on the other end.
Lycus和我在亚特兰蒂斯接应
This way, Carson.
这边, Carson
Rodney?
Rodney?
Right here.
这里
Gate's dialed. You're good to go.
拨通星门, 你们可以过去了
Alright, we'll see you on the other side.NPlease make it quick.
好的, 我们到那边见, 动作快一点
Sheppard, the first wave's on its way.
Sheppard, 第一批正在通过
How you doing with the next group?
第二批怎么样了?
Keep the line moving.
紧跟上
Sheppard, get those people back inside the facility!
Sheppard, 让他们回里面来!
Atlantis, this is McKay. Raise the shield!NI repeat, raise the shield!
亚特兰蒂斯, 我是McKay, 升起防护罩!
The Stargate...
星门...
It's gone.
完了
Why did you raise the shields?
你为什么升起防护罩?
McKay gave the order just before we lost contact.
McKay下了命令后就失去联♥系♥了
What is happening?
发生什么事了?
I don't know.
我不知道
Run a Gate diagnostic.
测试一下星门
Power levels were intermittentNthe last few seconds before it shut off.
切断之前的几秒钟,能量水平时断时续
Something must have terminatedNthe connection from their end.
肯定有什么东西迫使那边的星门断开连接
Dial them back.
拨回去
Can't establish a wormhole.NSomething's happened to their Stargate.
无法建立虫洞, 他们的星门出了问题
There's nothing wrong with our Gate.NDial it again.
我们的星门没有问题, 再拨一次
I'm getting nothing.
连不上
You orchestrated this, didn't you?N What?
你设计的这一切, 是吧?
You lured me here to hold me hostageNin exchange for our warship.
你骗我过来,是想把我做人♥质♥交换战舰
I assure you, Chancellor, that isNnot what's happening here.
我向你保证,首相,事情不是这样的
Zelenka, the Daedalus is on its way backNfrom Earth. I want you to contact colonelNCaldwell and divert them to Taranis.
Zelenka, Daedalus正在从地球赶回来
Right away.
马上去
We're going to find out what's going on, I promise.N I will not be cut off from my people.
我们会查清楚真♥相♥, 我保证
My people are on your planet too, Chancellor.
我的人也在你的星球, 首相
We're both cut off.
我们都失去联♥系♥了
What the hell happened?
搞什么鬼?
The Stargate.NIt was swallowed up by the magma.
星门...被岩浆淹没了
We are so screwed.N You mean we're stuck here?
我们完蛋了
If we have no way of contacting Atlantis...N We are totally screwed.
如果我们无法联♥系♥亚特兰蒂斯...
Hang on, let's not panic.
等等, 先别慌
This facility has no means ofNdirect subspace communication.N Will you just take it easy?
这个基地里面根本没有次空间通讯的工具
We're inside aNsoon-to-be-erupting volcano!
我们在一个即将爆发的火山里面!
Elizabeth will try to dial usNback. When she can't get through,
Elizabeth会拨回来, 如果拨不通的话
she'll send the Daedalus.
她会让Daedalus过来
Daedalus. Right.
Daedalus,对
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表