剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
我对你永远不会有隐瞒
So, how did you hear about the sword?
那你听说过辰星之剑的事吗
Mother.
母亲
She told me about it.
她跟我说过
I had been in Edom just a few years.
我那时在以东待了几年
I was still naive enough to think
我当时还天真的以为
that my time there was temporary.
我只是暂时住在那儿
Must you do this?
你非得这么做吗
Please, please.
求您了
I don't want to be burned anymore.
我不想再被火烧了
You will grow to love Edom, my son.
你会慢慢爱上以东的 我的儿子
I'm not your son.
我才不是你儿子
And I don't belong here.
我不属于这里
I want to go home.
我想回家
There must be a way for me to go home--
肯定有办法让我回家
Enough is enough!
适可而止
I'll tell you the only way out of Edom.
我告诉你离开以东唯一的办法
How?
怎么做
Because you're part human,
因为你有一半是人类
someone on Earth must use
必须要有人 用一把
a very special sword
非常特殊的剑
to slice through this dimension and release you...
划穿这个维度 释放你
along with a slew of other demons, of course.
当然同时还会放出一些其他的恶魔
What sword?
什么剑
Where is it?
剑在何处
Your guess is as good as mine.
我也不知道
It first belonged to Lucifer.
它最初属于路西法
But now, it goes by the name Morning Star.
但如今 它叫做辰星之剑
Someone will find it.
会有人找到的
And they will rescue me.
他们会救我的
You foolish child.
真是个傻孩子
Lucifer entrusted the sword
路西法把剑交给了
to the Morgenstern family,
摩根斯坦家族
which means that only someone with Morgenstern blood
也就是说只有流着摩根斯坦血脉的人
can wield it,and that means you...
才能使用此剑 也就是你
and Valentine.
和瓦伦丁
And if my memory serves me correctly,
如果我记得没错的话
Valentine abandoned you here with me.
瓦伦丁把你抛弃在我这里了
Your mother.
你的母亲
Jonathan...
乔纳森
there isn't a Morgenstern alive
没有一个活着的摩根斯坦家的人
who cares about you.
在乎你
Nobody is coming for you.
没人会来找你的
'cause nobody loves you
因为没人像我
like I do.
一样爱你
You're wrong.
你错了
Help me!
救命
SOMEONE PLEASE, HELP ME!
来人啊 救命
Clary...
克拉丽
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Clary?
克拉丽
So, the sword can only be used
这剑只有流着摩根斯坦
by someone with Morgenstern blood. That's good news.
血脉的人才能用 这是好消息
Which means it doesn't matter what he's planning.
也就是说不管他在计划什么都没用了
As long as we have him locked up in here...
只要我们把他锁在这里
...we don't have to worry.
我们就没什么要担心的
I was able to access Raphael Santiago's prisoner profile.
我能访问拉斐尔·圣地亚哥的囚犯档案
His profile has the same prefix
他的档案和其他
as the other Heavenly Fire prisoners, but, weirdly,
天堂之火的囚犯有同样的前缀 但 奇怪地是
his transfer request was
他的转移请求是在
put in after Raphael arrived at the Gard.
他到监狱之后才提交的
Who would be interested in Raphael?
谁会对拉斐尔感兴趣呢
Was Gia mentioned in the file?
吉雅在文件中有提到吗
No. Of course not.
没 完全没有
Whoever's responsible for this is doing it
不管要对此事负责的是谁 这人
behind my mom's back.
都是背着我妈妈做的
Who else was there when the request was put in?
提交请求的时候还有谁在那里
The only person at the Gard with high enough clearance
监狱里唯一有足够高的许可
to pull something like this off is...
能推动这种事的人 就只有
IZZY: ...Victor Aldertree?
维克多·阿尔德特雷
Santiago.
圣地亚哥
Raphael Santiago.
拉斐尔·圣地亚哥
Where are you taking him?
你要带他去哪
Quiet.
安静
No. Take me. Please, take me!
不 带我走吧 求你了 把我带走吧
Stop!
够了
It's my time.
轮到我了
Raphael, no...
拉斐尔 不
No!
不
NO!
不
Careful...
小心
That light'll burn.
那个光可以烧伤你
What do you want?
你想干什么
Where did you get this?
你从哪得到的这个
It's a priceless Russo family heirloom.
这是拉索家族无价的传家之宝
No.
不对
It's a Seelie whisper ring.
这是精灵耳语戒指
Developed for Seelie spies to aid in the French Revolution.
为了帮助法国大革命为精灵间谍们打造的
Agree to disagree.
我持保留意见
Trust me...
相信我
I know what I'm talking about.
我知道我说的是什么
You're a Seelie?
你是精灵
Half. Dad's a Shadowhunter.
半个吧 父亲是暗影猎人
Mom's a Seelie.
母亲是精灵
So, what?
那又如何
You think a couple of runes makes you better
你觉得几个如尼文就让你凌驾于
than the rest of us?
我们其他人之上了吗
No.
不是
Then why are you torturing fellow Downworlders?
那你为什么要折磨那些暗影生物呢
Torture?
折磨
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I guess some Seelies can lie.
我猜精灵也会撒谎
I heard the screams.
我听到了尖叫声
You have no idea what you heard.
你根本不知道自己听到了什么
Then explain it to me.
那就给我解释吧
Where is the Heavenly Fire?
天堂之火在哪儿
Why are you really here?
你到底来这儿干嘛
I told you.
我告诉过你了
I'm a natural born killer.
我天生就是个杀手
Isabelle.
伊莎贝尔
I'm so happy you called.
接到你的电♥话♥我很高兴
Well... a table in the private Clave dining room?
你在圣庭的餐厅里还有私人餐桌
You're doing well for yourself.
你现在混得不错嘛
I've actually been named HSD.
我现在已经是科发处的处长了
You're the new Head of Scientific Development?
你是新上任的科技发展处处长吗
Congratulations. How did that come to be?
恭喜你啊 这是怎么一回事啊
Well, I'm a dedicated Shadowhunter.
我是一个勇于献身的暗影猎人
Well, whatever it is you're doing, I'm sure
不管你在做什么 我相信肯定
it's brilliant...
非常卓越
just like you.
就像你一样
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I'm surprised you wanted to see me.
对于你想见我这件事 我还挺惊讶的
In retrospect,
回想过去
I regret what I did to enable your yin fen addiction.
我很后悔之前让你茵粉成瘾
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I appreciate your apology.
我接受你的道歉
But, um... you know,
但是 你要知道
part of my recovery is learning to forgive.
学会原谅他人也是我痊愈的一部分
Well, I'm happy to see how far you've come.
我为此感到很高兴
You look... wonderful.
你看起来 好极了
So... what's the latest in the sci-tech division?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表