剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
没问题的
Angels wouldn't have given me this power
天使们不会给我
if they didn't want me to use it.
他们不想让我用的力量的
Are you OK?
你还好么
It stings a little.
有点疼
So I guess it worked?
所以我猜 生效了
Who's next?
谁是下一个
Almost there.
差一点了
You're really sure this will work?
你真的确定这会奏效么
It has to.
必须奏效
This is incredible.
这太不可思议了
So Alec gets magic,Clary gets vamp speed,
所以亚力克会了魔法 克拉丽有了吸血鬼速度
and what do I get?Pointy ears?
那我呢 尖尖的耳朵
You'll learn my true powers nexttime you take your lover to bed.
下次你带你的爱人去睡觉的时候就知道我的真正力量了
Impressive, if I dosay so myself.
令人印象深刻 如果非要说的话
And you're positivethis can get us into Edom?
你肯定这能让我们进入以东么
Not just in. Out too.
不只是进入 还能出来
Although it feels like a wasteto ignite such craftsmanship.
尽管点燃这种艺术品感激有点浪费
Oh, I suppose thus isthe ephemeral nature of my art.
我想我的艺术的本质就是短暂
Let's do this.
我们开始吧
Maye if we're lucky,we'll find Izzy and Magnus
如果我们够幸运的话
in the same Keep.
伊兹和马格努斯可能已经会合了
Right. Where isthe Keep?
好吧 具体在哪里
We'll use the ring that Magnusgave Alec to track himonce we arrive.
我们一到就用马格努斯给亚力克的戒指追踪他
OK. Everyone ready?
好 每个人都准备好了么
What could go wrong?
如果出了什么错
It's just Hell.
不就是地狱吗
This might burn a little.
这可能会有点疼
Simon?!
西蒙
Jace?!
杰斯
Whoa, whoa! Easy!
放松
Sorry.
对不起
This place is scary enough without you trying to stab me.
这个地方本来就够吓人了 你居然还要捅我
Where is everyone else?
其他人在哪
I thought you could tell me.
我以为你知道
I think we're on our own.
我想 我们要靠自己了
Great.
好极了
My Tracking Rune isn't working.None of them are.
我的追踪如尼文不起作用 没一个起作用
Then it appears you're more of awarlock than you bargained for.
那么,你似乎比你所期望的更像是一个术士
Our connection must bestrong enough to fool
我们之间的联♥系♥一定很牢固
your stele.
多讽刺
You drew the pentagram! Whydidn't you keep us together?!
你画了那个该死的五角星 你为什么不让我们在一起
Likely a side effect ofyour friend's Alliance rune.
看起来像是你和你朋友用的链接如尼文的副作用
I can't even send a fire messageto tell them where we are.
我甚至不能发信♥号♥♥告诉他们我在哪
Isabelle and Magusare counting on us!
伊莎贝尔和马格努斯都在指望着我们
Mr. Lightwood,there's more than one way
莱特伍德先生 发送信♥号♥♥
to send a fire message.
可不只有一种方法
Look at the rockssurrounding you.
看看围绕着你的灰烬
You have to calm down.
你要冷静下来
I can't. You can.
我不能 你能
The same magic that confounds your stele
你也可以用魔杖
is at your disposal.
控制你的魔法
Magic I can't even control.
我甚至都没法控制这魔力
Nobody ever said this was going to be easy.
没人说这件事很简单
But luckily...
但幸运的是
...you have me.
你还有我
According to Alec and Lorenzo,
根据亚历克和洛伦佐说的
Magnus shouldn't be far from that rift.
马格努斯肯定就在那个裂缝附近
Then beneath that Rift is where we shall strive to be.
那么我们要去的地方就在那个裂缝下面
Bringing a leather jacket to Hell... that was a great idea.
穿着皮夹克来地狱 这主意真是太好了
You're not hot?
你不热吗
Are you sweating from the heat
你是因为温度而出汗
or from fear?
还是因为恐惧
From fear. I'm terrified.
因为恐惧 我害怕死了
I can't lie, can I?
我不能撒谎 是吧
No. Perfect.
不能 太好了
Let's go find the others.
去找其它人吧
Almost there.
差一点儿
Yeah, Edom is definitely not the Brooklyn Academy of Art.
是啊 以东绝对和布鲁克林艺术学院不一样
Given the chance,
如果有机会的话
would you go back?
你愿意回去吗
To school?
回学校吗
I wouldn't trade the Shadow World for anything.
我是不会拿暗影世界和任何东西交换的
Before, I always felt like there was something missing.
以前 我总是觉得自己缺了点儿什么
And... and I met Jace
后来 我遇到了杰斯
outside Pandemonium, and...
虽然外面一片混乱 但是
...my life finally made sense.
我的生活终于有了意义
Besides, if none of this would have happened,
再说了 如果没有发生这一切的话
you would have never met Izzy.
你就不会遇到伊兹了
For me, becoming a Shadowhunter,
对我而言 成为一名暗影猎人
it's... who I was always meant to be.
是我命中注定的事
And even now, despite everything that we've been through...
即使现在 尽管我们经历了很多
...I feel...
我觉得
I feel...
我觉得
Hungry? Yeah.
饿了吗 是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Is this what I think it is?
这是我想的那个东西吗
This is good stuff. Medical grade.
这是好东西 医疗认可
Totally organic. Trust me.
百分百有机 相信我
Yeah, I know.
没错
Still wouldn't trade the Shadow World for anything?
你还是不会拿暗影世界和任何东西换吗
Not even for a second.
绝对不会
Isn't it beautiful?
这里多漂亮啊
Nature never ceases to amaze me.
大自然总是让我惊奇不已
I have no interest in taking a stroll
我并没有兴趣和你一起
through the woods with you.
在树林里散步
Patience, dear.
耐心点 亲爱的
What is this?
这是什么
A gift.
一个礼物
Sacrificial lambs,
用来献祭的羔羊
so that you might hone the art of slaughter.
你可以拿来练习一下屠♥杀♥艺术
Stolen while they slept from an island at sea.
趁他们在海岛上睡觉的时候偷来的
Take your wrath, Jonathan,
释放你的愤怒 乔纳森
and focus it. Away from nature,
不要在意周围 专注于你的愤怒
and toward those who would stand against you.
把它们对准反抗你的那些人
Stop! The flowers and the trees cause you no harm, Jonathan.
停下 花草和植物不会伤害你 乔纳森
The Shadowhunters, they are the enemy. Focus on them.
暗影猎人才是敌人 专注于他们
If you're gonna kill anyone, let it be me.
如果你要杀人的话 冲我来吧
Please, let the rest of them go.
求你了 放走其它人吧
Take your wrath out on me.
把你的愤怒释放到我身上
As you wish.
如你所愿
Imagine what you could do -
想想你能做什么
what we could do -with this power.
我们能做什么 利用这一能力
The Shadow World will be ours to command.
暗影世界将由我们掌控
OK, one more question. Stop.
好了 还有一个问题 闭嘴
No A serious question.
不要 非常严肃的问题
Please, stop. On a scale of one to ten...
求你别问了 如果满分10分的话
...how handsome do you think I am?
你会给我的外表打几分
Like a nine.
9分吧
Nine?
9分
Jace, thank you. That's...that's very kind of you.
杰斯 谢谢你 你真是太好了
I hate to burst your bubble,but you've got bigger things to worry about
我不想打破你的幻想 但现在还有比你的
right now than your vanity.
虚荣心更重要的事情来担心
My runes aren't working,
我的符文不管用
If you've got any secret fairy spells
如果你知道什么神秘的精灵咒语的话
now might be the time.
现在赶紧用吧
I'm afraid that Seelie magic has little dominion in this realm.
恐怕精灵魔法在这个国度没法用
What the hell does that mean?
什么意思
That means that there's very few plants!
意思是这里根本没有多少植物
Isabelle.
伊莎贝尔
You shouldn't have come.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表