剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Hey. Hey
嘿
Are you all right?
你还好么
I love you.
我爱你
I am. I'm gonna go get some air.
我 我想出去透透气
OK?
行么
Yeah, OK. Yeah.
当然可以
I love you too.
我也爱你
By the time you read this letter,
等你读到这封信的时候
my memories of you
我关于你
and the Shadow World will be gone...
还有暗影世界的记忆都会消失
It was the price the Angels made me pay
这是天使让我因为创造符文
for the runes I've created.
而付出的代价
But I have no regrets.
但我不后悔
Even if I don't remember you...
即使我不记得你
you will always be in my heart.
但你永远在我心里
Come in.
进来
Mr. Inquisitor.
检察官先生
How was Brazil?
巴西怎么样
Humid.
潮湿
My mother hates humidity.
我母亲就不喜欢潮湿
Oh, but she loves the beaches.
但是她喜欢海滩
Have you ever seen your mom on a paddle board?
你有没有见过你母亲拿着桨板的样子
She is a vision.
简直美极了
Luke... thank you.
卢克 多谢
Yeah.
嗯
You know, I never thought I'd see the day...
你知道 我从来没想过会有一天
deputized Downworlders, working hand in hand with Shadow hunters.
监管地下城者 和暗影猎人一起合作
It's amazing.
简直不可思议
The Clave has come a long way.
克拉夫有很大进步
Thanks to you.
多亏了你
I had a little help.
我给的帮助很少
Hmm... wards repair?
嗯 病房♥修理么
Yeah, I'm pretty booked up, but...
是 我虽然预定紧张 不过
I think I might be able to fit something in.
我觉得我应该有办法安排进去
Everyone's been recalibrating their wards lately
最近每个人都在重新校准他们的病房♥
to allow for Downworlders.
允许地下城人进去
Ah... huh.
啊 呃
How about Tuesday at 3PM?
那星期二下午三点怎么样
See you then, sir.
到时候见 先生
How is the High Warlock of Alicante?
阿利坎特的高级术士最近怎么样
Mm, much better, now that you're here.
好多了 既然你在这里
Thirsty?
渴么
You read my mind.
你真了解我
Busier than ever, I see.
偏偏这会忙的要死
It's been ringing off the hook like that all day.
这电♥话♥响了一天都不停
But I have much better things to do.
但我有更好的事情要做
To us.
敬我们
Is it too rich? No.
太过了么 没
No, it's really good.
不 这个很好
Well, we have 17 varieties of reds on the menu.
好吧 我们菜单上有17种口味的红酒
I just wanted something that would get vampires excited
我只是想要些能让吸血鬼在
about coming to a former werewolf haunt.
以前狼人经常出没的地方能兴奋的东西
Yeah. Definitely.
嗯 肯定可以
So, you actually, you own the place now?
所以你现在真的拥有这个这个地方了么
Yeah, the paperwork just came back.
嗯 证件都拿回来了
I had hoped it would be sooner, but turns out, you know,
我原本希望能快一点 但结果是
being Alpha of a growingwolf pack doesn't leave a lot
成为狼群的老大就不会有太多时间
of time for opening a restaurant.
来开个饭店了
Well, I know one thing.
好吧 不过我知道一件事
Seelies are gonna love those,
精灵们绝对会爱死这个
the Guppies on a bed of water-lily.
水百合床上的孔雀鱼
I mean, I think they will.
我想说 我觉得他们会
Ah, if they don't love it,
如果他们不喜欢
I will find something that they do love.
我会找到他们喜欢的东西
The whole point of this place
is bringing vampires, werewolves, Seelies
让吸血鬼 狼人 精灵
and warlocks together,
还有术士能聚在一起
so that they can put a side their differences
这样他们就可以放下各自的偏见和不同
and enjoy a good meal.
然后享受美食
Yeah...
嗯
I still don't get the name, though.
不过我还是不明白这个名字
Why Taki's? Tah-ki's?
为什么是塔基的店还是塔奇的店
I used to have a golden retriever named Tah-ki
我以前有一条金毛猎犬较塔基
Tahki。 when I was a kid,
塔基 我还是个孩子的时候
and he would eat anything.
当时它什么都吃
What about you?
你怎么样
How's your book coming along?
你的书写的怎么样了
Ooh! I finally came up with a title:
噢 我终于起好题目了
Unseen World:The Divine Implements.
无形的世界 神圣契约
By Ezekiel J. Russo.
作者伊齐基尔·J·鲁索
Ooh! Nice pen name.
哇 笔名真好听
I wish I could use my name, though.
我倒希望能用我本名
Clary would be really excited to see that the, uh
克莱瑞看到这个可能会很喜欢
graphic novel we started working on so long ago
我们很久以前开始研究的图形小说
was finally finished.
终于完成了
I bet she would also be excited about this...
我打赌她对这个也很喜欢
I wish she could try it, tell me what she thinks.
我希望她能尝试一下 告诉我她怎么觉得
Hey Simon, I have that to-go order for you.
嘿西蒙 你的打包好了
I threw in one of Maia's homemade cookies.
我放进去了些玛雅家自♥制♥曲奇
They're the best.
他们家的是最好的
Thank you. That reminds me.
多谢 这还提醒我了
I've gotta go.I'm gonna be late.
我该走了 快迟了
OK.
好
What about the Shax demonsin Chelsea?
那沙克斯·蒂蒙辛·切尔西呢
Banished without incident.
被放逐了
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
尘归尘 土归土
And the Devraks in Long Island?
蒂瓦克斯还在长岛么
Ah... the hunt continues.
还在狩猎
Don't stop until they're gone.
他们消失之前 都不要停下行动
Is that clear? Yes, Ma'am.
清楚了么 是的女士
Dinner has arrived.
晚饭来了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
You are too sweet.
你太贴心了
Careful. If anyone sees the Head of Institute
小心 如果有人看到老大吻一个
kissing one of her Downworld Deputies,
下等世界的代表人
there could be some trouble. - I'll take my chances.
那就有麻烦了 - 我看看谁敢来找麻烦
And you better get going.
你该走了
You know your trainer doesn't like it when you're late.
你知道你的教练不喜欢看到你迟到
And Head of Institute or not,
不管是不是老大
I can't pull any more strings for you.
我都不能在拖着你了
OK.
好
If you would've let me use vamp speed
如果你让我用吸血鬼的速度
I would have beat you the very first time.
我早就打倒你了
You gotta learn how to fight correctly first.
你首先得学会怎么正确的对战
It's not all about speed.
这不只关乎于速度
When will you let me use real swords?
你什么时候让我用真正的剑
When you can beat me with sticks.
你能用棍子打败我的时候
You mean... today?
你是说今天么
Ha!
哈
Maybe not.
也许不是
I gotta say...
我只能说
all that work is paying off.
付出就会有收获
If any other Shadowhunter was training you,
如果让其他暗影猎人训练你
you'd have beaten them by now.
你现在就能打败他
What?
什么
You've been sneaking out at night to...
你有在晚上溜出去
keep tabs on her again, haven't you?
又悄悄跟踪她么
No.
没
Jace, I've seen you.
杰斯 我见过你
What? What have you seen me?
什么 见过我什么
Go to her apartment, her school.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表