剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Thank you! Ah!
谢谢你!啊!
Thank you, your Highness.
谢谢,殿下。
MAN: Jerry, can you call for an RT please?
男:杰瑞,你能叫辆RT吗?
You hit your head...
你撞到了头…
but luckily, there's no sign of concussion,
但幸运的是,没有脑震荡的迹象,
so...
所以…
as soon as you're up for it,
一旦你准备好了,
you can get out of here.
你可以离开这里。
(MACHINE BEEPING REPETITIVELY)
(机器哔哔重复)
That wolf...
狼……
...that was you, wasn't it?
…那是你,不是吗?
If you're gonna tell me some blow to my head
如果你要告诉我,有人打了我的头
is making me see things...
让我看到了…
Everything you saw was real.
你看到的一切都是真实的。
I'm sorry I lied to you.
对不起,我骗了你。
All the legends are true.
所有的传说都是真的。
(CHINESE MUSIC PLAYING)
(播放中国音乐)
(GUSTING WIND)
(阵风)
Hey! Miss me?
嘿!想念我吗?
Where the hell were you?
你去哪了?
I told you, I went to the Hotel DuMort.
我告诉过你,我去了DuMort旅馆。
Stop. I know you're lying.
停止。我知道你在撒谎。
And now that I know you're not dead,
现在我知道你没死,
I'll give you one chance to tell me the truth
我给你一次机会告诉我真♥相♥
before I kill you myself.
在我杀了你之前。
Look, Maia, I can explain everything--
听着,玛雅,我可以解释一切
What were you doing?
你在干什么?
I was with the Seelie Queen.
我和西莉亚女王在一起。
What? I agreed to go to go back
什么?我同意回去
to the Seelie Court. It was the only way she'd let you leave.
去西利法庭。这是她让你离开的唯一方法。
And I know that if I told you where I was going,
我知道如果我告诉你我要去哪里,
you wouldn't let me go.
你不让我走。
So I lied.
所以我说谎了。
What did she want with you?
她找你干什么?
I'm not sure, really.
我不确定,真的。
But I need you to know that the only reason I did it
但我要你知道我这么做的唯一原因
was because I couldn't live knowing you were in danger.
因为知道你有危险我活不下去。
Simon...
西蒙……
You brave...
你勇敢……
stupid idiot.
愚蠢的白♥痴♥。
(INDIE ROCK MUSIC)
(独♥立♥摇滚音乐)
ALEC: Six ball, corner pocket.
亚历克:六号♥球,进角落口袋。
Mm. Good luck with that.
祝你好运。
(SIGHING)
(叹息)
You're a man of many talents.
你是个多才多艺的人。
You mean that? I wouldn't say it
你的意思是?我不会这么说
if I didn't mean it.
如果我不是故意的。
Well, 'cause you told me you were "elated"
因为你告诉我你很高兴
that they replaced you as High Warlock.
他们取代你成为高法师。
But I found out through the grapevine...
但是我是通过小道消息知道的……
...that you're actually pretty devastated.
…你真的很伤心。
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的?
It doesn't matter.
没关系。
I'm sorry, Alexander. I...
对不起,亚历山大。我…
I guess I just didn't want you to see me like that.
我想我只是不想让你那样看我。
You never have to pretend how you feel...
你永远不必假装你的感觉…
...especially not with me.
尤其是对我来说。
You're right.
你是对的。
As far as we've come, I...
到目前为止,我…
I suppose the art of communication
我认为是沟通的艺术
is still a work in progress.
仍在进行中。
So... have you accepted the position on the Council?
所以…你接受理事会的职位了吗?
Not yet...
没有……
but I told Aline I'd let her know tomorrow.
但我告诉爱琳我明天会让她知道的。
'Cause he ain't that nice
因为他没那么好
He won't do right
他不会做对的
He'll leave a nasty cut
他会留下一个难看的伤口
I don't want you to move to Idris.
我不想让你搬到伊德里斯去。
I know it's selfish,
我知道这很自私,
but... it's the truth.
但是…这是事实。
Why didn't you tell me that before?
你以前为什么不告诉我?
Because this is your life, Alexander,
因为这是你的生活,亚历山大,
and I didn't want how I felt to affect your decision.
我不想让我的感受影响你的决定。
Magnus, all I care about is how you feel.
马格努斯,我只关心你的感受。
I didn't want to go to Alicante without you...
没有你我不想去阿利坎特…
...but when I brought it up, you acted like...
…但当我提起这件事的时候,你表现得…
...you wanted me to go.
…你想让我走。
I guess I'm a better actor than I thought.
我想我演得比我想象的好。
I believe, I believe
我相信,我相信
In a line so thin
在一条很细的线上
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去。
There's a light and it pulls me in
有一盏灯把我拉进去
(GASPING)
(喘气)
(CRACKLING)
(噼啪声)
Go back to sleep.
回去睡觉吧。
CLARY: I can't sleep. Me either.
克莱瑞:我睡不着。我要么。
Hey...
嘿…
I just...
我只是…
want to make sure you're real.
想确认你是真的。
Is this real enough for you?
这对你来说够真实吗?
JONATHAN: Kill her...
乔纳森:杀了她……
(HEAVY BREATHING)
(沉重的呼吸)
Babe, what's wrong?
宝贝,怎么了?
Nothing.
什么都没有。
I just...
我只是…
I just want to hold you.
我只想抱着你。
OK.
好的。
(SOFT MUSIC)
(轻音乐)
(THUNDER RUMBLING)
(雷声隆隆)
(SINISTER MUSIC)
(邪恶的音乐)
(HISSING)
(发声)
You are so strong, my boy.
你是如此强壮,我的孩子。
So powerful.
如此强大。
We may have lost our first,
我们可能已经失去了我们的第一个,
but there are 33 others waiting for you.
但是还有33个人在等你。
Go.
走了。
Bring me my virtuous disciples.
把我贤德的门徒带来。
(DRAMATIC MUSIC)
(戏剧性的音乐)
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表