剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
maybe even a good one.
也许是个好主意。
We're supposed to be in this together!
我们应该在一起的!
You don't lie to someone you love.
你不会对你爱的人撒谎。
Wait.
等待。
You said Jace
杰斯你说
was acting cold towards you earlier?
刚才对你冷淡吗?
Detached?
分离?
As if he didn't have any feelings for you anymore?
好像他对你没有任何感觉了?
I don't know... I guess.
我不知道…我猜。
Around the time that Jace
大约在那个时候,杰斯
was preparing to go to the Silent City,
正准备去寂静的城市,
a woman came to see me.
一个女人来看我。
She requested an elixir that would make
她要了一种长生不老药
a person fall out of love.
一个人失恋了。
There was something off about her.
她有点不对劲。
I couldn't put my finger on it right away, but...
我不能马上指出来,但是…
what if she was simply... masking her power?
如果她只是…屏蔽她的权力?
What if she was the demon that attacked you,
如果她是袭击你的恶魔,
disguised in human form?
伪装成人类?
You really think that's possible?
你真的认为那是可能的吗?
To complete the potion, a sliver of soul
完成魔药,灵魂的一缕微光
was required from the object of affection.
的要求。
And you wondered why that demon only touched you,
你想知道为什么那个恶魔只碰了你一下,
instead of just... killing you.
而不是……杀死你。
But why? Why would this woman give this elixir to Jace?
但是为什么呢?为什么这个女人要把这个长生不老药给杰斯?
We need to find him.
我们得找到他。
Hey, kiddo.
嘿,老兄。
Luke, you at Hunter's Moon?
卢克,你在"猎人之月"吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Is Jace there?
杰斯在吗?
Yeah. He just left a couple of minutes ago.
是的。他几分钟前刚走。
Why
为什么
RADIO ANNOUNCER: A low of 51 degrees tonight
电台播音员:今晚的最低气温是51度
with scattered clouds,
云的散射,
warming up to a high of 69 degrees tomorrow,
明天气温上升到69度,
low of 58.
低的58度。
AH!
啊!
No!
不!
STOP!
停!
I've got him.
我有他。
Oh, my God...
哦,我的上帝…
Jace... it's you?
杰斯……这是你吗?
It was him... all along.
这是他…所有的一起。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表