剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
No, no, no. You're just tense.
不,不,不。你只是紧张。
Here.
在这里。
Drink this.
喝这个。
I'm OK.
我很好。
You're OK? Oh, I'm OK.
你还好吗?哦,我很好。
OK.
好的。
You're OK.
你是好的。
My boys!
我的男孩!
Oh!
哦!
Oh, oh, oh...
哦,哦,哦……
I'm far from being a boy, but...
我远非一个男孩,但是……
I appreciate the sentiment.
我欣赏你的感情。
My apologies.
我的歉意。
I should respect my elders.
我应该尊敬长辈。
Can I get you a drink?
你要喝点什么吗?
How about a round of Magnus' famous cocktails?
来一杯马格纳斯著名的鸡尾酒怎么样?
This is your mother on edge?
你妈妈紧张吗?
Hmm...
嗯…
Beautiful night.
美丽的夜晚。
Or not.
与否。
Raphael, I need to talk to you.
拉斐尔,我要和你谈谈。
Not now.
不是现在。
I wouldn't be here if I didn't need your help.
如果我不需要你的帮助,我就不会在这里了。
I said...
我说…
"not... now"... Daylighter.
“不…现在“…日光。
Funny you should mention that!
真奇怪你竟然提那件事!
Some really strange stuff has gone down
一些非常奇怪的东西消失了
and I was wondering if it might be because of that...
我想知道这是不是因为……
Daylighter legend you talked about.
你说的黎明传奇。
Your little "lost boy" act doesn't work with me, Lewis.
你的"走失男孩"把戏对我没用,路易斯。
If you knew me better, you might find I'm actually pretty lost.
如果你更了解我,你可能会发现我其实很迷茫。
Twice I offered to help you...
我两次主动帮你…
if you told me how you became a Daylighter.
如果你告诉我你是如何变得轻松的。
And twice you refused.
你两次拒绝了。
Which, from your perspective, I get.
从你的角度来看,我明白了。
Super frustrating, right?
超级令人沮丧的,对吧?
But the thing is I really don't know.
但问题是我真的不知道。
And it might help if you tell me
如果你告诉我,可能会有帮助
a little bit about this Daylighter legend--
关于这个黎明传奇——
I SAID "NOT NOW"!
我说"现在不行"!
Oh! Oh!
哦!哦!
Raphael! Are you OK?
拉斐尔!你还好吗?
Stay away from me.
离我远点。
I'm serious.
我是认真的。
Truman Capote was a total closet warlock.
杜鲁门·卡波特是个彻头彻尾的秘密巫师。
And he never knew when to leave.
他不知道什么时候离开。
"I'd like to stay here the entire night drinking cognac
“我想整晚都呆在这里喝白兰地。
and regaling you all with all my stories."
把我的故事讲给你们听。”
Well, you do know how to host.
嗯,你知道怎么主持。
Oh, please. Tonight was all Alec.
哦,请。今晚全是亚历克。
Really? Mm-hmm.
真的吗?嗯哼。
That stew was incredible. Who knew you could cook?
这炖菜真是难以置信。谁知道你会做饭?
Well, I've made that for you before.
我以前给你做过。
Ah, how could I forget?
啊,我怎么能忘记呢?
Alec and Isabelle made this for me when they were little kids.
亚历克和伊莎贝尔小时候给我做过这个。
To see the looks on their faces
看看他们脸上的表情
when they brought it to me...
当他们给我送来的时候……
It still warms my heart.
它仍然温暖着我的心。
But that stew!
但这炖!
I still have nightmares!
我还是做恶梦!
I.. I thought you loved that stew.
我..我以为你喜欢炖肉。
Well, I do now!
现在我知道了!
Whatever you've done to the recipe, it's unrecognizable.
无论你对食谱做了什么,都无法辨认。
Would anyone care for a digestif?
有人想吃消化食品吗?
Mm... no, thank you.
毫米…不了,谢谢。
I'm probably embarrassing Alec as it is.
我可能让亚历克尴尬了。
Oh, we're just happy to see you in such good spirits.
我们很高兴看到你心情这么好。
We thought you might be upset...
我们以为你会不高兴……
what, with the...
什么,…
divorce and everything.
离婚和一切。
I've made my peace with that.
我已经接受了。
But your instincts are right.
但你的直觉是对的。
I do have some unpleasant news.
我确实有一些不愉快的消息。
I wanted Isabelle and Jace
我要伊莎贝尔和杰斯
to be here, but...
很高兴来到这里,但是……
you need to know.
你得知道。
In light of Malachi's coup,
根据玛拉基的政♥变♥,
the Clave has reopened its investigation
议会重新开始调查
of former Circle members.
以前的圈子成员。
You had nothing to do with Malachi.
你和玛拉基一点关系都没有。
Still...
仍然……
based on a review of my actions in the Circle,
基于对我在圈子里的行为的回顾,
the Clave has reclassified me a traitor.
一伙人把我重新归类为叛徒。
What? They're stripping me
什么?他们剥夺我
of my runes. In a few days,
我的符文。几天后,
it'll be announced that I have been exiled from Alicante.
我将被宣布从阿利坎特流放。
This is completely unjust. You've given
这是完全不公平的。你给了
your life to the Clave!
你的生命就此终结!
I'll go and check on the desserts.
我去看看甜点。
This is total hypocrisy. What about the Pangborns?
这完全是虚伪。庞培兄弟呢?
The Blackwells?
布莱克威尔?
Do they keep their positions?
他们能保住自己的位置吗?
What about
是什么
He was assigned to the LA Institute
他被分配到洛杉矶研究所
as part of a deal. That is exactly my point!
作为协议的一部分。这正是我的观点!
He gets a slap on the wrist, not exiled!
他得到的只是轻微的惩罚,而不是流放!
Please, don't make this harder than it already is.
求你了,别把事情弄得更糟。
My punishment is more severe
我的惩罚更严厉
because my crimes were too.
因为我的罪行也是。
Back in the days of the Circle, I was convinced
回到圈子的时代,我深信不疑
Valentine had all the answers.
瓦朗蒂娜知道所有的答案。
I recruited many good people...
我招募了很多优秀的人…
...including your father.
…包括你的父亲。
And together with Valentine,
和瓦伦丁一起,
I orchestrated all the bloody details of the Uprising.
我精心策划了起义的所有血腥细节。
But you got out.
但你逃出来了。
Only after I knew we were doomed.
直到我知道我们命中注定。
Once I saw Valentine for who he really was,
有一次我看到瓦朗蒂娜真正的样子,
I couldn't believe what I had done.
我简直不敢相信我所做的一切。
I vowed to devote the rest of my life
我发誓要奉献我的余生
to the Clave.
劈开。
But the charges against me are just.
但对我的指控是公正的。
That's very noble of you, Mom.
妈妈,您真是太好了。
But if you're not going to fight this thing, I will.
但如果你不打算反抗,我会的。
Even if that means stepping down from the Institute.
即使这意味着从研究所辞职。
No. Seeing what you have accomplished
不。看到你所取得的成就
as Head of the Institute...
作为研究所所长……
nothing has made me prouder.
没有什么比这更让我骄傲的了。
The Clave's always had its faults.
克莱夫总是有缺点的。
My generation nearly destroyed everything
我们这一代人几乎摧毁了一切
in our passion to fix it.
在我们修复它的激♥情♥中。
Yours will have to be wiser.
你的会更明智。
The Owl could be anyone.
猫头鹰可以是任何人。
Remember, he might not look like Sebastian Verlac.
记住,他可能不像塞巴斯蒂安·维拉克。
Keep an eye out for anything suspicious.
留意任何可疑的东西。
All right.
好吧。
IZZY: Let's split up.
伊兹:我们分手吧。
Yeah. Don't let Morgan out of your sight.
是的。别让摩根离开你的视线。
OLLIE: I can't wait to meet the Shadowhunters.
奥利:我等不及要去见那些影子猎人了。
Do you think they'll be glamoured?
你认为它们会被美化吗?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表