剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Yes, well...
是的,嗯…
...how about a toast?
…干一杯怎么样?
To our new partnership?
为了我们的新伙伴关系?
An excellent idea.
一个很好的主意。
Scotch? Whisky?
苏格兰威士忌吗?威士忌吗?
I'll have whatever you're having.
你要什么我就吃什么。
An old fashioned then...
一个老式的……
and I do mean old-fashioned.
我是说老式的。
I've been drinking this recipe for over 200 years.
这个食谱我已经喝了200多年了。
You're absolutely going to love it.
你一定会喜欢的。
I could conjure it,
我可以想象,
but I find mixing by hand
但是我发现用手搅拌
to be the only way to achieve...
成为实现……的唯一途径。
...perfection.
…完美。
These ceilings are spectacular.
这些天花板真壮观。
LORENZO: Thank you.
洛伦佐:谢谢。
Cheers.
欢呼。
To our... our new... partnership.
我们的……我们的新…伙伴关系。
Cheers.
欢呼。
Perfection. Truly.
完美。真正的。
Oh, I'm glad you like it.
哦,很高兴你喜欢。
It's my favourite.
这是我最喜欢的。
Wow. This place is amazing!
哇。这个地方太棒了!
How did you hear about it?
你是怎么知道的?
Oh, you know. I hear things.
哦,你知道的。我听到的东西。
What's the name of the reservation?
请问您预订的房♥间叫什么名字?
The what? The reservation?
什么?预订吗?
Do we need one?
我们需要吗?
I could squeeze you both in at a communal table.
我可以把你们俩挤到一张公用桌子上。
If you're OK with that?
你能接受吗?
Um...
嗯…
I don't know. What do you think?
我不知道。你觉得呢?
I mean, we can go somewhere else--
我是说,我们可以去别的地方
No. No, this is perfect.
不。不,这太完美了。
OK.
好的。
...no matter what you dream of tonight
…不管你今晚的梦想是什么
Clary?
克莱瑞吗?
Hey...
嘿…
Such exquisite taste in fabric!
如此精致的面料品味!
You have a beautiful home.
你有一个美丽的家。
Mm-hmm. I seem to remember
嗯哼。我好像记得
that you have an amazing...
你有一个惊人的…
antique pot upstairs?
古董锅楼上吗?
It's a 16th century Ming Vase.
这是16世纪明朝的花瓶。
I procured it from a Castilian trader when it was still new.
当它还是新的时候,我从一个卡斯提尔商人那里买♥♥来的。
Incredible craftsmanship.
令人难以置信的工艺。
You have an interest in ceramics?
你对陶瓷感兴趣吗?
I dabble.
我玩水。
Huh!
哈!
Would it be too forward of me to ask for a tour?
我要求参观会不会太冒昧了?
Not in the least!
一点也不!
I must show you my Faberge egg.
我得给你看看我的费伯奇彩蛋。
It was a gift from the Tsar himself
这是沙皇亲自送的礼物
in the spring of 1887.
1887年春天。
Or was it 1888?
还是1888年?
Oh, I know! It was late 19th century.
哦,我知道!那是19世纪末。
Anyway, I was at the Romanov Easter party
总之,我参加了罗曼诺夫的复活节派对
and Nicholas comes up to me...
尼古拉斯向我走来……
Nicholas! I can barely remember the colour of his eyes.
尼古拉斯!我几乎记不起他眼睛的颜色了。
(ELECTRICAL CRACKLING)
(电气噼啪声)
OK...
好吧……
So why are you the only one here?
那你为什么是这里唯一的一个?
IZZY: I took on a little extra work
伊兹:我多做了一点工作
so that everybody could go out tonight.
这样大家今晚就可以出去了。
Well, just make sure you don't burn yourself out.
好吧,确保你不会把自己累垮。
You deserve a life too.
你也活该。
Yeah, well, my life is not important right now.
是啊,我的生活现在不重要了。
You know, for a while, I felt guilty
你知道,有一段时间,我感到内疚
about my role with the Circle.
关于我在圈子里的角色。
So I thought that joining the NYPD would make up for it.
所以我想加入纽约警♥察♥局可以弥补这一点。
Did it?
做了?
For the most part...
在很大程度上……
...but I stopped spending as much time with Jocelyn.
…但我不再花那么多时间和乔斯林在一起了。
And that's time I can't get back.
那是我回不去的时候。
I get it, but I don't have a Jocelyn.
我知道,但我没有乔斯林。
Maybe that's because you're not looking.
也许是因为你没在看。
If you don't make time for yourself,
如果你不给自己留时间,
you're not gonna find them.
你不会找到他们的。
So, you called Simon for dating advice?
你打电♥话♥给西蒙征求约会建议?
No, I called Simon for restaurant advice.
不,我打电♥话♥给西蒙征求餐馆的意见。
Had he called me for dating advice, I would have advised
如果他打电♥话♥给我征求约会建议,我会给他提建议的
against this situation.
针对这种情况。
OK, not a problem.
好的,没问题。
You guys just... do your own thing.
你们只是…做你自己的事。
Ignore us. There's no reason this has to be weird.
忽略我们。这没有什么奇怪的。
Yeah. Right.
是的。正确的。
CLARY: It's not weird. Not weird at all.
克莱瑞:这并不奇怪。一点也不奇怪。
Uh... do you want to split an appetizer?
嗯…你想把开胃菜分开吃吗?
Sure! Um... you pick.
当然!嗯…你的选择。
OK. Can't go wrong with oysters, right?
好的。牡蛎不会出问题吧?
Uh...
嗯…
Wrong. Crab legs?
错了。蟹腿吗?
Um...
嗯…
Clary hates crab. Thank you.
克莱瑞讨厌螃蟹。谢谢你!
Lobster, shrimp... crawfish.
龙虾,虾……小龙虾。
That is not true.
事实并非如此。
I'm sorry. I'm OK as long as there's no...
我很抱歉。我很好,只要没有……
shells or claws involved.
有壳或爪。
Got it. Um...
明白了。嗯…
OK, then. The flatbread?
好的,然后。面包吗?
(WHISPERING) Burrata salad. Burrata salad?
(低语)伯拉塔沙拉。伯拉塔沙拉?
Let's do a burrata salad.
我们来做沙拉吧。
My favourite. Great!
我最喜欢的。太棒了!
Who's up for cocktails?
谁来喝鸡尾酒?
Good idea. Yes, please.
好主意。是的,请。
Yes. Yeah.
是的。是的。
MAIA: I'm likin' this margarita.
玛娅:我喜欢玛格丽塔。
CLARY: Coming from a bartender, that says a lot.
克莱瑞:从调酒师那里听来的,说了好多。
Oh, ketchup on fish? That's disgusting.
哦,鱼上的番茄酱?这是恶心。
It is not ketchup.
不是番茄酱。
That's more disgusting. Right?
那更恶心。对吧?
It's gotta go down some way, chief.
总有办法的,上士。
CLARY: OK. I have kind of
鼠尾草属:好的。我有一些
a personal question for you.
我有个私人问题要问你。
Go for it.
就去做吧。
What happens to your clothes when you...
当你……
you know...
你知道的…
Wolf out? Yeah.
狼?是的。
Um... Nothing good.
嗯…没有什么好。
I've shredded some of my cutest outfits that way.
我用这种方法撕碎了我最可爱的衣服。
Oh. It's kind of wolf protocol
哦。这是狼的规矩
to stash pairs of pants all over town.
在镇上到处藏裤子。
Smart!
聪明!
Have you ever tried... uh, spandex?
你试过……吗?呃,氨纶吗?
Have you ever seen a wolf in spandex?
你见过穿氨纶的狼吗?
It's horrifying.
这是可怕的。
Well, my, uh...
嗯,我,嗯…
deepest condolences to your wardrobe.
对你的衣柜表示最深切的哀悼。
Don't worry about it.
别担心。
You know, I still think I'd want to be a werewolf
你知道,我还是想当狼人
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表