剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Magnus, can we just slow down for a second
马格努斯 我们慢点好不好
Oh, certainly. I have a quick stop planned
当然 在吃夜宵之前
right before late night dim sum.
我计划着是要休息一下
No, I just mean,I mean right now.
不 我是说 是说现在
I suppose you're right.
你是对的
It is rather exhausting hopping from place to place
从这个地方到那个地方不用传送门
without portals.How do you mortals do it
是挺累的 你们凡人是怎么做到的
We don't.
我们就不走那么勤快了
This whole mortality thing is gonna take some...
这凡人之躯需要一些时间来
getting used to.
适应
Perhaps more than I realized.
可能时间还不短
I've been lucky to live a life relatively free of FOMO.
不用患得患失的去过一种生活还是挺幸运的
You can't blame me for wanting to make each moment count.
你总不能怪我想要过好每一分每一秒吧
Of course not.
当然不会
It's just...
就是
the thing about moments
这每一分每一秒
is that you'll miss them
要是你不断地去追逐下一个
if you're always running after the next one.
才会真正的失去
When I'm 90,
当我90岁的时候
I'm not gonna remember the trendy gallery
要是我们不慢慢来的话 我不会记住什么潮流画展
or the amazing Greek food we had if we don't slow down...
也记不住什么特别棒的希腊菜肴
...and savourmoments like these...
我们应该珍惜当下
...when I'm staring into the eyes of the man that I love.
珍惜这凝视着我深爱之人眼眸的时刻
Of course.
当然
Everything I need is right here in front of me.
我想要的一切都在我面前
Amazing, how a 20-something pup
真有意思 20多岁的小奶狗
can teach an old man new tricks.
还能教一个老头新花样
Please don't tryto make pup a thing.
你别老叫我小奶狗了
No, no.No.
不 不会的
What is it
这是什么
It's a message from Jace.
杰斯来的消息
Clary might still be alive.
克拉里可能还活着
This is really magnificent.
这太美了
There's anantique dealer in Saint-Germain
在圣日耳曼有个古董商
who keeps odd hours.
收集奇怪的手表
I was thinking we could pay a visit.
我想着我们可以过去看看
An antiques dealer
古董商
Look, Jonathan, if this sibling thing is gonna work,
乔纳森 咱俩要真是亲属的话
you've gotta be straight with me.
你就得给我说实话
It was supposed to be a surprise.
那本应该是个惊喜的
The Morning Star Swordhas surfaced in Paris.
辰星之剑出现在了巴黎
I was going to give itto you as a gift.
我是想送你当礼物来着
You were gonna give me a sword
你要给我一把剑
It's an ancient family relic,
是个古代家族的遗物
a symbol of Morgenstern dignity.
摩根斯坦荣誉的象征
That's rare... to hear the words
还真少见啊
Morgenstern and dignity n the same sentence.
摩根斯坦和荣誉在一个句子里
Our family used to be great heroes
我们家族曾经是英雄
until Valentinedisgraced our name.
直到瓦伦丁玷污了我们的名声
It is up to us to change that.
该我们去改变这件事了
HEY!
Watch where you're going!
走路看着点
I'm sorry, it's my bad.
抱歉 是我的错
Je suis une touriste... stupi.
我是来这旅游的
Y a pas de soucis, mademoisell.
没事没事
Thanks again for getting us in.
感谢你带我们进来
It's my pleasure.
是我的荣幸
Always happy to be of service
很高兴服务你
to you and your... boyfriend
还有你男朋友
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
Good friends.
好朋友
In that case, we shouldhang out again sometime.
要是这样的话 我们应该什么时候再约一次
Bring your friend if you like.
要是你愿意的话可以带上你朋友
Pretty impressive how popularyou are with your exes.
我对于你和前任们之间的融洽表示惊讶
Less impressive how quicklythey become my exes.
他们一个个都变成前任我就不那么惊讶了
You just haven'tmet the right guy yet.
你只是还没遇到对的人
Well hello, Daylighter.You look well.
你好啊 日行者 你看起来不错
If you're so happyto see me, then why did you
你要是那么开心见到我 为什么
shut me out of your realm
拒我在你的现实之外
You hadn't completed the task at hand.
你没有完成手头的任务
Killing Lilith.
杀死莉莉丝
The Mark of Cainis a great gift, isn't it
该隐的标志是个不错的礼物 对吧
No. And I met your boy Cain.
不是 我见到你的人该隐了
I think he'd echo my sentiment.
我觉得他对我的经历感同身受
You've seen Cain
你见到该隐了
How is he Not good.
他怎么样 不太好
He told me you know how to remove the Mark.
他告诉我你知道怎样去掉标记
And I want it gone.
我也想要去掉标记
Right now.
现在
Very well.
很好
Now that Lilith's been banished back to Edom,
现在莉莉丝也放逐到了以东
you're free to dowith it as you please.
怎么处理就是你自己的决定了
But to remove the Mark,you'll need a certain artifact
但移除标记 需要制定的神器
that has been...
这神奇需要
I see you havethe proper trinket.
东西是没错
But do you have the courage
但你有那份勇气吗
This ceremony presents a grave danger.
这仪式伴随着很大的风险
I know, I know,as in dead, dead, dead.
我知道 我知道 就是死 死 死
I don't care.
我不在乎
I'm ready.
我准备好了
So brave...
如此勇敢
But really,
但说真的
you won't know how you'll react
直到你真的面对死亡之前
until you stare death in the face.
你都不会知道你会有什么反应
We can confirm that the apartment
我们可以确认这间公♥寓♥
jumped again early this morning.
今早再次移♥动♥了
And we have good reason to believe that Clary was in it.
我们确定克拉里就在里面
The problem isshe could be anywhere.
问题就是她可能在任何地方
Well, not "anywhere".
也不是说任何地方
What do you mean
什么意思
Inter-dimensional domiciles run along ley line grids.
跨维度住所沿着莱伊线网格行进
Based on the apartment'ssize and power,
基于公♥寓♥的尺寸和电力
there are only a handfulof habitable regions
就只剩下为数不多的可居住地区了
with grid junctions large enough to support it.
只有那些地区有足够大的线网格
All right. Well, let's get a list of all places
好 那就列出所有可能的地方
that fit the profile and checkany nearby Institutes
查一查周边的研究所
for unusual activity.
有不寻常活动的那种
Magnus, you must have someinternational warlock friends
马格努斯 你肯定有很多海内外的术士朋友
who could keepan eye out for us
能帮我们忙的那种
Well, I'm not one to name drop,
我路子倒没有多野
but... I'll make a few calls.
但打几个电♥话♥还是可以的
Even if we checkall these places,
就算我们查过了所有地方
it's still like findinga needle in a hay stack.
还是像海底捞针一样
Then we better start now.
那我们还是快点开始吧
Hey.
We are going to find her.
我们要找到她
This is not the first place
要说找到一把丢失已久的暗影猎人的剑
I'd expect to find a long lost Shadowhunter sword.
这可不是我想象中的地方
Then you have much to learn.
那你可真得多学学
Ferm¨|. Desol¨|.
今日不营业
I'm sure you can make an exception.
我相信你可以破个例
Coins from dead men's eyes.
死人眼中的硬币
A particular favourite of the Vetis demon.
维提斯恶魔的特殊爱好
Don't ask me why.
别问我为什么
He's a demon
他是个恶魔
Not to worry, our friend...
别担心 我的朋友
Mirek.
米列克
Our friend Mirek is relatively harmless.
这位朋友米列克基本上是无害的
Part of the Greater Demon middle class
他属于恶魔中的中产阶级人士
that rarely gets mentioned.
很少被人提及到
They live quietly among us,
他们安静的生活在我们中间
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表