剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Our opportunity arises when her head knight takes her upstairs
当她的头号♥骑士带着她上楼去和她的
for a rendez-vous with her new war lock lover.
新术士情人约会的时候 我们的机会就来了
That's when she'll be vulnerable.
那是她最脆弱的时候
Jace and I will take out the knight.
我和杰斯干掉骑士
I grab the Queen, Clary portals the three of us away.
我抓住女王 克拉丽带我们三个人离开这里
The four of us. Including the Queen.
是四个人 包括女王
Yeah, of course. That's what I meant.
是啊 当然了 我就是这个意思
What's going on? What is this stuff?
怎么回事 这是什么东西
It's clearly some kind of Seelie drug. Don't take it.
这显然是某种精灵毒品 不要吃它们
Ah, surely you're not against having a little fun?
你肯定不会反对我们稍微找点乐趣吧
No!
别
What's wrong? You know, all work
有啥问题吗 总是沉迷工作
and no play makes Jace a dull boy.
不玩游戏 让杰斯变成了一个无聊的孩子
We are on mission. We need to stay focused.
我们有任务要执行 我们得集中精力
Are you worried about everyone? Or just you?
你是在担心所有人 还是只担心你自己
Prove it.
证明给我
Happy now?
满意了吗
Ecstatic.
满意极了
Alec, I need help. Jace, talk to me.
亚力克 我需要帮助 杰斯 和我说话
I don't have my stele yet. I can't focus enough to active my power. Are you hurt?
我没有魔杖 并且我也没法集中精力 你受伤了吗
Jace, What's going on,I need you to focus.
杰斯 你怎么了 我需要你集中精力
I must have been injected with some Seelie serum. A silver liquid bitter.
我肯定是中了精灵的毒剂 一种银色的药物
Are you able to stay alert? I'm trying
你能保持清醒吗 我在努力
Jace? Jace, can you hear me?
杰斯 杰斯 你能听到我说话吗
Glorious isn't ready yet.
圣光之剑还没有准备好
We're gonna portal in and try and capture
我们将入侵 尝试抓住乔纳森和克拉丽
No. No. if we make a move before we have the Glorious.
不 不行 如果在拿到圣光之剑前行动
我们会彻底失去克拉丽的 我可以搞定的 赶快带着那把剑过来
You think you're gonna get away with this?
你觉得你能逃得掉吗
Dance floor. Now.
现在到舞池里去
* And stay awhile *
留下来待会儿吧
* I wish that I could step inside *
我想进入
* Your heart... and stay awhile *
你的内心 在里面停留
* I wish that I could step inside *
我想进入
* Your heart *
你的内心
Wait...
等等
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
You can tell me to stop whenever you want...
如果你想停止的话 你随时可以告诉我
...but you won't.
但你不会的
* Step inside *
进入你的内心
* I could step inside *
我想要进入
* Your heart *
你的内心
* And stay awhile *
在里面停留
* I wish that Icould step inside *
我想进入
* Your heart *
你的内心
* And stay awhile *
在里面停留
Sorry to interrupt the fun,
抱歉打扰你们了
but Her Highness is here.
但是殿下已经来了
It's time to get what we came for.
我们该按照计划行动了
Yes, it is.
没错
Not a word all the way back from the Institute.
从学院回来的路上你一言不发
You know...
你知道吗
...what Simon said, he didn't mean to take away all your hope.
西蒙那么说 不是想剥夺你全部的希望
But he's right. I'm not the only one whose mundane life
但他说的没错 不只是我的凡人生活
fell to pieces.There are so many of us.
被撕成了碎片 很多人都这样
And if there's only one vial of that serum left,
如果血清只剩下一瓶的话
I don't deserve it more than anyone else.
我比任何人都配不上拥有它
You hungry?
你饿了吗
I'm not the greatest cook,but microwaving frozen wontons
我虽然不是大厨 但用微波炉热冻馄饨
shouldn't be too difficult.
应该不会太难
Did it work?
成功了吗
We're about to find out.
马上就知道了
Stand back. If this works the way Cleophas described...
退后 如果《裂隙》里面描述的没错的话
The hammer will activate the Heavenly Fire.
锤子将点燃天堂之火
And I'd prefer not to fry any Downworlders.
我可不想烧干任何地下世界的人
You did it.
你做到了
Is my warlock upstairs?
我的术士在楼上吗
He is, milady.
是的 陛下
That's us.
该行动了
Not to question your brother's strategy,
我不是在质疑你哥哥的策略
but it might be nice to have something
但在我♥干♥掉一个精灵之前
before I take out a Seelie...
最好先吃点东西
He made me promise not to arm you until the last second.
他让我发誓在最后时刻到来之前不要让你拿着武器
What's going on? Why are they going after Jace?
怎么回事 他们为什么要跟着杰斯
Because he's a traitor. He's been using a Seelie ring
因为他是个叛徒 他一直在用精灵戒指
to foil our plan. No...
来阻止我们的计划 不
You're not going anywhere.
你哪儿也不许去
This is our chance to get to the Queen;
这是我们抓住女王的机会
o get our family sword!
得到我们家族之剑的机会
Who do you trust? Me or Jace?
你相信谁 是我还是杰斯
Clary, stick to the plan!
克拉丽 按照计划行事
I can't let him die!
我不能让他死
I swear to you, he is against us, not with us!
我发誓 他是反对我们的 不是支持我们的
JACE!
杰斯
It's a distraction!
这是调虎离山之计
Clary, we've gotta go! Now!
克拉丽 我们得走了 快点
Jonathan says you're wearing a Seelie ring.
乔纳森说你戴着精灵戒指
Are you trying to take me away from my brother?
你想把我从我哥哥身边带走吗
Hey! Hey! Listen to me!
嘿 嘿 听我说
I'm trying to save you!
我是想救你
This isn't who you are, Clary! Come home with me!
你不是这样的人 克拉丽 跟我回家吧
This is who I am.
我就是这样的人
You try and take me from my brother again...
你要是再把我从我哥哥身边带走
I will end you!
我会杀了你的
Jace!
杰斯
Jace, what happened? Where's Clary?
杰斯 发生了什么事 克拉丽呢
I lost her.
我失去了她
Alec.
亚力克
I gave back your magic...
我把你的魔法还给你
so you'd be strong. Not weak.
是让你变强大的 不是让你这么脆弱的
Leave me alone.
别来烦我
I'm in enough pain without you causing me more.
我已经够痛苦了 不用再给我制♥造♥更多
Pain is the path to enlightenment.
痛苦是启蒙的必经之路
I know...
我知道
because losing you
因为失去你之后
is what made me realize
我才意识到
that my son's love
对我来说最重要的
is all that matters to me.
是我儿子的爱
Don't pretend to care about me!
别来假装关心我
You never have! You never will.
你从来不关心我 你永远也不会的
If that were true,
如果真是这样
I'd let you make this mistake
我会放任你犯错的
instead of trying to stop you.
而不是来阻止你
This Shadowhunter you loved...
你爱的这个暗影猎人
...the heartache you're feeling,
你感受到的心碎之感
fight through it!
与之反抗吧
No matter how painful,
不管有多痛苦
those memories...
这种记忆
...will make you wiser.
会让你变得更聪明
You see that?
你看到了吗
Stronger.
更强大
I'm here for you, my son.
我在这儿陪着你 儿子
I'm here.
我在这儿呢
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表