剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
The New York Institute ha ssent out all its soldiers.
纽约的相关机构已经派出了他们有所得部队
Marvelous, Lanaia.
好极了 拉尼亚
According to my birds and bees,
根据我的情报
Jonathan Morgenstern has yet to tell anyone
乔纳森·摩根斯坦还没有告诉任何人
that I possess the Morning Star sword.
我拥有晨星之剑
But it's only a matter of time.
但这只是时间问题
While the Shadowhunters are away,
等暗影猎人回撤之后
get to Jonathan...
找到乔纳森
and pierce his heart.
刺穿他的心脏
Your majesty, you are aware that will also
陛下 您知道的
kill Clarissa Fairchild.
这样的话克拉丽莎也会死的
Pity...
真可惜
Protect your queen.
不惜一切代价
At all costs.
保护你的女王
You've been brooding more than usual,
你比平常更沉默寡言啊
which is saying a lot.What's up?
这说明了很多问题 怎么了
Nothing...
没事
And I don't brood.
我没有沉默寡言
Oh, come on. Remember what you told me after my relapse?
别这样 还记得我复吸时你怎么和我说的么
Be honest with the people who care about you.
对关心你的人敞开心扉
OK.
好吧
Just...
就是
You can't tell anyone.
你不能告诉别人
I was gonna propose to Magnus last night.
我昨晚打算和马格纳斯求婚
What?! Are you serious?
什么 你没开玩笑吧
Yes, but just listen.
没有 你听我说
I got the family ring.I had a whole dinner prepared.
我拿了家族戒指 准备了晚宴
And Magnus showed up drunk out of his mind.
然后马格纳斯醉醺醺的出现
He told me how miserablehe is without his magic.
他告诉我没有魔法他多么痛苦
Oh, no...
哦 不
I've never seen him so low.
我从没见过他如此颓废
I had to do something,so I decided...
我要做点什么 所以我决定
...I would speak with Asmodeus.
我要和阿斯蒙蒂斯谈谈
You did what?
你做了什么
I didn't summon him.
我并没有召唤他
I spoke to him through a warlock conduit.
我是通过一个术士和他对话的
He agreed
他同意
to restore Magnus's magic.
恢复马格纳斯的魔法
But only if I broke up with him.
但条件是我要和他分手
You're not considering it,are you?
你没考虑这个选择 对么
Magnus lost his magic int he first place because of me.
马格纳斯就是因为我才失去了他的魔法
He chose to save Jace.
是他选择了救杰斯
He knew I'd never get over losing my parabatai.
他知道我永远摆脱不了失去结印搭档的痛苦
Magnus sacrificed everything so I could feel whole.
马格纳斯是为了我才牺牲了一切的
And now, I have the chance to do the same for him.
现在 我有了一个报答他的机会
He wouldn't want this.
这不是他希望的
He loves you so much.
他那么爱你
I know.
我知道
But I'm not the first person he's loved.
但我不是他第一个爱上的人
And I won't be the last.
也不会是最后一个
Breaking up is gonna hurt like hell...
分手会非常痛苦
...but it's the kind of hurt he can recover from.
但他能从这种伤痛中走出来的
But what about you?
那你呢
Can you recover?
你能么
What?
怎么了
Nothing. Just, where did you learn how to bartend?
没什么 就是 你是在哪学的调酒
It's not rocket science.
这又不是火箭科学
Looks like you have an admirer.
看起来你有追求者了
Oh, I'm not interested.
哦 我不感兴趣
Are you sure? She's cute.
真的么 她很漂亮
I'm sure.
真的
Holy crap!That were wolf's hammered.
废话 这是狼咬的
Your girlfriend transforms into that?
你的女朋友 变成了 那样
Ex-girlfriend.
前女友
Wait...
等等
You and Maia broke up? When?
你和玛雅分手了 什么时候
Pretty recently.
最近
Oh, Simon. We can get out of here if you want...
哦 西蒙 如果你想我们可以去外面
No, no, no!It was a mutual thing.
不不不 我俩是和平分手
I'm good. Besides...
我很好 还有
I've sworn off love.
我发誓放弃爱情
Oh, come on.
哦 别这样
You are the biggest hopeless romantic I know.
你是我见过的最无可救药的浪漫主义者
No. I'm serious, Becky.
不 我认真的 贝基
I'm not the same Simon anymore.
我已经不是之前那个西蒙了
Everything's different now.
所有事情都变得不一样了
OK... now, I'm worried about you.
好吧 现在 我开始担心你了
Stop, Becky.
别这样 贝基
No, listen. Now that Mom and Ilive in Florida,
不 听着 现在我和妈妈生活在佛罗里达
I want to know that you've got people looking out for you.
我想知道 有没有人照顾你
I'm fine.Better than fine. Really!
我很好 贝基 真的 我很好
And if anything, I should be worried about you,
如果真的要担心 也该是我担心你
taking care of Mom alone.
你要自己照顾妈妈
How is she?
她怎么样
She's getting better every day.
一天比一天好
And next week, she even has an interview at the DA's office.
下周 她要取检察官办公室面试
That's good! Yeah.
真好 是的
That's... that's really good.
真的 太棒了
Simon...
西蒙
Mom could not handle the Shadow World stuff.
妈妈接受不了暗影世界的事情
You... you did the right thing,
你 你做的对
making her forget.
让她忘记了这一切
I should probably check in on her.
我该给她打个电♥话♥
Yeah.I mean, you know how paranoid she gets.
是 我是说 你知道她有多偏执
No, yeah.
哦 是
Hi, Mom. Yeah, I made it to New York in one piece.
嗨 妈妈 是 我已经安全到纽约了
Of course I'll tell Clary you say hi.
当然 我会代你向克拉丽问好
Are you OK?
你还好么
Everything looks magnificent.
一切看起来都很好
I think a celebration is in order.
我觉得该庆祝一下
Red or white?
红葡萄酒还是白葡萄酒
Neither. I'm taking a break from drinking for a while.
都不要 我最近戒酒了
Really?
真的么
I haven't been handling
我还没能
my transition to ordinary human as...
像我希望的那样优雅地完成
gracefully as I'd hoped.
向凡人的过渡
And... I had a drunken,
还有 昨晚
emotional breakdownin front of Alec last night.
我在亚力克面前喝醉 情绪崩溃了
You've been through a trauma.
你所受过的创伤
A loss of identity.
失去了自我
Believe me, I understand.
相信我 我能理解
I feel so hopeless sometimes.
有时我感觉如此绝望
And I don't want to burden him.
我也不想给他添麻烦
Magnus... it's not a burden.
马格纳斯 这不是添麻烦
In times of crisis, the people we love want to help.
危机的时候 我们的爱人会想帮我们
I don't know what I'd do without your son.
我不知道没有你的儿子我还能干什么
We are all here for you, Magnus.
我们都会帮你的 马格纳斯
You're a part of the family.
你是我们家的一部分
Thank you for saving my sister's life.
谢谢你救了我妹妹的命
Again.
又一次
Luckily, Alec and I were
很幸运 亚力克和我
already on the demon trail when it found her.
在恶魔找到她时及时赶到
It was... awesome.
这 真令人惊叹
I'm just sorry we couldn't save your... coat.
我们很抱歉 你的外套被毁了
My coat?
我的外套
No. This was a cape.
不 这是斗篷
It's part of my vampire costume.
这是我吸血鬼服装的一部分
Vampires don't wear capes.
吸血鬼不♥穿♥斗篷
I told her, but...
我和她说了 但是
mundanes like to imagine vampires wearing capes.
凡人总是觉得吸血鬼穿斗蓬
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表