剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
如果你这么做的话 西蒙 你将会做出选择
A choice you're gonna have to live with every day
你的余生都得接受这个选择
for the rest of your life.
所造成的结果
Jonathan Morgenstern.By the Order of the Clave...
乔纳森·摩根斯坦 以圣庭之名
...you have been sentenced to death
在克拉丽摆脱你的控制之后
as soon as Clary's free of you.
你将被判处死刑
CLARY!
克拉丽
Jonathan needs me!
乔纳森需要我
JONATHAN!
乔纳森
CLARY!
克拉丽
What the hell?
什么鬼啊
Apparently, being tethered to my sister
很显然 和我妹妹拴在一起
was holding me back.
限制了我
The Clave will never stop hunting you.
圣庭永远都会追捕你的
They can't hunt me if they're already dead.
如果他们都死了就没法追捕我了
You're gonna be OK.
你会没事的
Come on.
起来吧
Are you... are you back?
你现在 你回来了吗
Simon, I told you to stay out of this.
西蒙 我给你说了不要管这件事
You could have been killed!
你可能会没命的
Well, I'm not a Shadowhunter,
我不是暗影猎人
so I guess I don't have to listen.
我就不用听你的话啦
SIMON, GET DOWN!
西蒙 趴下
Izzy?
伊兹
Iz? She got hit by shrapnel!
伊兹 她被弹片击中了
Guys! Help!
伙计们 救命
Izzy! Izzy!Just get her up with me.
伊兹 伊兹 把她扶起来
Come on!
来吧
You thinking about using that?
你想用那个东西吗
Using what?
用什么吗
It's OK. I won't tell the Clave if you don't.
没关系的 只要你不说 我也不会告诉圣庭的
Stealing it from the Institute wasn't my call.
从学会那里偷走它不是我的主意
Is that why Jordan's down by the water and you're over here?
所以乔丹才站在水边 而你却站在这里吗
He wants me to use it.
他想让我用
Even though if he used it,then he wouldn't be
即使他用了之后 他就再也不用当
a wolf anymore and maybe he...
狼人了 也许他就不会
wouldn't be dying from his late stage silver poisoning.
死于晚期银中毒了
What do you mean, "dying"?
什么叫死于
The wound he got in the attack.
他在袭击中受的伤
He says the damage has been done.
他说伤害已经造成了
The serum won't help him.
血清也救不了他
He refuses to take it.
他拒绝使用它
But the Praetor fixed it.
但执政官们解决了这件事
That's what they told me.
他们是这么对我说的
Liars.
骗子们
Are you gonna use it?
你要使用它吗
No.
不
I've spent too much time...
我花了太多时间
thinking about the past,you know?
在回想过去 你知道吗
Going back...
回到过去
wouldn't help me in the present.
并不能帮我解决现在的事情
I'll get rid of it.
我会处理掉它的
This can't go back to the Clave.
不能把它送回圣庭中
No one should have this much power.
谁都不能拥有这么多的力量
Agreed.
同意
Should I talk to him?
需要我和他谈谈吗
No... thanks.
不用了 谢谢
I'm gonna go check on him.
我去找他谈谈
It's done.
办成了
We're in Alicante.
我们在阿利坎特
Wow. And we're in one piece, no less.
哇 我们居然还完好无损
Hey! What? What?
嘿 什么 什么
You barely got your license to drive a car,
你连驾驶证都没有拿到
much less whatever that was.
更别说这玩意儿了
I think what Simon's trying to say is nice job.
我觉得西蒙的意思是 干得漂亮
How is Isabelle?
伊莎贝尔怎么样了
She's back up on her feet,
她已经能站起来了
and she's refusing help from any of us.
并且她拒绝我们任何人的帮助
How are you?
你怎么样了
We'll give you guys a minute.
我们就先离开了
I'll try to warn Jia.
我去把这件事告诉吉雅
Great, thank you. Simon, I'll portal you home
好的 谢谢你 西蒙 我一会儿
in a minute. Thanks.
就送你回家 谢了
You weren't in your right mind. But I was.
你当时思绪并不清醒 我是清醒的
It's not like the Owl, Jace.
和猫头鹰不一样 杰斯
I... I was in complete control of my actions.
我当时的行为 完全是受自己控制的
I... I wanted to help Jonathan.
我 我想要帮助乔纳森
I wanted all of it.
那些都是我的本意
Listen. The pull of family...
听我说 家族的引力
...of blood, rune or not,
源于血液 不管有没有符文
it's an impossible thing to fight.
都是没法抵抗的事
I should have fought harder for this family.
我应该为家族更努力的抵抗
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were, uh, indisposed.
抱歉 我没想到你 没有穿衣服
I can It's OK. You can come in.
我可以 没关系 你进来吧
You had me worried. I just got a little rattled
我很担心你 爆♥炸♥的时候 我只是有点
from the blast. Not a big deal.
慌张而已 没什么大不了的
Unlike this stupid shrapnel.
但这个破弹片
Can you help me with this, please?
你能帮我取出来吗
I can't activate my Iratze until all the pieces are out.
在我把这些碎片取出来之前 我没法激活我的力量
Yeah.
可以
Is there anything else I can do to help before I leave?
我在离开之前还有什么忙可以帮你们吗
Well... to be honest,as long as the towers are up,
说真的 只要那些塔还在
no one with demon blood can set foot inside the city.
任何有恶魔之血的人都没法进入这座城市
So, why are they so worried
那他们为什么还那么担心
about Jonathan getting there first?
乔纳森会先到达那里呢
He might have demon blood,
他身上可能流着恶魔之血
but he's still Nephilim.
他仍然是拿非利人
Besides, you've done a lot.
再说你做的已经够多了
Not as much as you...
跟你比起来还是微不足道
When Glorious exploded...you saved my life.
圣光之剑爆裂的时候 是你救了我
How could I not?
我不会见死不救的
I should...
我该
No, yeah, you should, ah, sorry,
对 对 抱歉 你该
head out and start saving the world already.
出去开始拯救这个世界了
You know what I was thinking?
你知道我刚才在想什么吗
I mean, you've got this bucket list,
我说 你已经有了遗愿清单
and I have money saved,so I think we should do it.
我也还有存款 所以我在想我们是时候做这个了
You know?
知道吗
I've got enough money for two plane tickets.
我有足够的钱买♥♥两张机票
We could just...
我们可以
Beati...
武术
Beati bellicosi.
武术祝福
Blessed are the warriors.
愿上天护佑勇士
Blessed are the peaceful too.
愿上天护佑安息者
Maia...
玛雅
I'll be fine.
我很好
I have to be.
我必须很好
I'm an alpha, remember?
我可是头狼 忘了吗
What's going on?
发生什么了
It's probably a rune ceremony.
看起来像是如尼文仪式
By the Angel...
以天使之名
The demon towers have fallen.
恶魔塔已经陨落
How could this happen?
这怎么可能
It's gotta be Jonathan.
肯定是乔纳森干的
He must have sabotaged them.
肯定是他破坏了恶魔塔
We need to find him. Now.
我们必须找到他 现在
I'll go get Alec.
我去找亚历克
Let's get the others!
我们去找其他人
Alec!
亚历克
On my way back from Jia's office,
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表