剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I don't think that's a good idea.
我不认为那是个好主意。
You said yourself you wanted to spend more time with us,
你说你想多花点时间和我们在一起
so let's go out.
我们出去吧。
As a family.
像一家人。
All right.
好吧。
I'll go.
我去。
If I get to meet him.
如果我能见到他。
It's only been one date.
只有一次约会。
It's not even serious.
甚至都不严重。
I know my daughter.
我认识我的女儿。
Anyone who makes you smile like that...
任何能让你微笑的人…
...must be someone special.
…一定是某个特别的人。
Bring him tonight.
今晚带他。
So this Owl is just a puppet,
所以这只猫头鹰只是一个木偶,
possessing mundanes on behalf of some super scary demon?
代表某个超级可怕的恶魔拥有俗人?
Something like that.
就像这样。
All of the Owl's targets
所有猫头鹰的目标
vanished without a trace after killing their loved ones.
在杀死亲人后消失得无影无踪。
If we can find even one of them,
如果我们能找到哪怕一个,
they might lead us to the Owl.
他们可能会带我们去找猫头鹰。
Hey, Sam. You got my message?
嗨,山姆。你收到我的留言了吗?
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.
是的,我知道。我很抱歉。
OK. Sam, wait.
好的。山姆,等待。
Is she all right?
她没事吧?
Let's just say she's not a happy camper.
我们就说她不是个快乐的人。
Yeah. I get it.
是的。我明白了。
Just make sure that she knows
一定要让她知道
that she's the most important thing in your life.
她是你生命中最重要的人。
Hey. What are you doing here?
嘿。你在这儿干什么?
I thought you were at the Silent City.
我以为你在寂静的城市。
Yeah, I was.
是的,我是。
I completed my treatment.
我完成了治疗。
Already? It's crazy, right?
了吗?这很疯狂,对吗?
The Silent Brothers work fast,
沉默的弟兄工作很快,
but I'm good. Great.
但我很好。太好了。
I was just on my way to the Institute
我正要去学院
to tell you all the good news.
告诉你所有的好消息。
Yeah.
是的。
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
Oh, um...
哦,嗯…
Taking a walk. "Taking a walk"?
散步。“散步”?
Since when do you take walks?
你什么时候开始散步的?
Just... clearing my head.
只是…清理我的头。
Right.
正确的。
Hey, look. Forget about me.
嘿,你看。忘记我。
I'm glad you're feeling better.
我很高兴你感觉好些了。
Yeah. My Mom's back.
是的。我妈妈回来了。
She'll be happy to see you.
她会很高兴见到你的。
Oh, great!
哦,太棒了!
IZZY: You look better.
伊兹:你看起来好多了。
I'm finally back to myself.
我终于恢复了常态。
Whatever the Silent Brothers did, it was a success.
不管沉默的兄弟们做什么,都是成功的。
So you're finally cleared for duty?
这么说你终于获准出勤了?
Yes, I am.
是的,我是。
Jace! It worked?
杰斯!上班了?
It's so good to have you back.
你回来真好。
It's good to be back.
回来真好。
A lot happened while you were gone.
你不在的时候发生了很多事。
We need to talk, but not here.
我们需要谈谈,但不是在这里。
We can talk later.
我们以后再谈。
I want to get caught up in the Ops Center.
我想去行动中心。
Jace?
杰斯?
Yeah?
什么?
Are you sure you're OK?
你确定你没事吗?
I'm great. We'll talk later, OK?
我很好。我们以后再谈,好吗?
Raphael
拉斐尔
♪ Got a drop in my throat
♪我的喉咙有下降
♪ Chill in my lungs
在我的肺♪寒意
Raphael?
拉斐尔?
♪ See a light and a flare
♪看到光和耀斑
♪ Nobody's there
♪没人有
♪ They don't hear a sound ♪
♪♪他们听不到声音
Simon...
西蒙……
About last night...
关于昨晚…
I realize that wasn't the way to handle things,
我意识到这不是处理事情的方式,
and I'd... really like to make it up to you.
和我……我真的很想补偿你。
Come, sit.
来,坐。
I heard your music online and it's really good.
我在网上听过你的音乐,真的很棒。
You're really talented.
你真的很有才华。
Here, have a drink.
来,喝一杯。
Where is Raphael? He texted me...
拉斐尔在哪里?他发短♥信♥给我…
Uh... yeah.
嗯…是的。
Sorry... I catfished you,
对不起……我粘着你,
but I had a feeling that you wouldn't come
但我有一种感觉,你不会来
if you knew it was me, so...
如果你知道是我,那么…
So where is Raphael?
拉斐尔在哪里?
Ugh. Who cares?
啊。谁在乎呢?
I mean, he did bring you back from the dead.
我是说,他确实让你起死回生了。
Yeah, to see if I'd be a Daylighter like you.
是啊,想看看我是否能像你一样轻松一点。
What?
什么?
He locked me in a laundry room and then drugged me,
他把我锁在洗衣房♥然后给我下药,
and then burnt me with a light
然后用一盏灯把我烧了
over and over to see if I had your powers.
一遍又一遍地看我是否拥有你的力量。
Newsflash: I... didn't.
提示:我…没有。
But what kept me going
但是什么让我坚持下去
was the thought of you,
是想到你,
my sire.
我的爹滴。
You know, when we
你知道,当我们
were at the bleeder den and you fed on me,
我们在分歧点你以我为食,
you were... so different.
你是…如此不同。
The way that you hesitated,
你犹豫的样子,
I could tell that...
我看得出来……
you didn't want to hurt me.
你不想伤害我。
No one does that.
没人这么做。
No one cares. No mundane,
没有人在乎。不平凡的,
no vampire, no...
没有吸血鬼,没有……
Well, not even my own family.
甚至连我自己的家人也不行。
Heidi, I'm... I'm so sorry
海蒂,我……我很抱歉
you had to go through all of that...
你必须经历这一切…
and... for my part in it,
和…对我来说,
I hope you'll forgive me.
我希望你能原谅我。
There's nothing to forgive.
没什么好原谅的。
I love being a vampire. It's like a dream come true.
我喜欢当吸血鬼。就像美梦成真一样。
Oh. Uh...
哦。嗯…
Well... cool.
嗯…酷。
If you ever need anything,
如果你需要什么,
I'm here for you.
我在这里等你。
Oh! No! No, that's... that's...
哦!不!不,那是……这是……
See, that's not what I meant.
瞧,我不是这个意思。
I have a girlfriend. It's... that's...
我有一个女朋友。这是……这是……
Oh. Yeah.
哦。是的。
Hmm.
嗯。
Yeah, of course you do.
是的,你当然知道。
You know, a guy like you...
你知道,像你这样的人…
Yeah.
是的。
What's her name?
她叫什么名字?
I actually have to go now.
我得走了。
But, um...
但是,嗯…
Like I said, if you need anything,
就像我说的,如果你需要什么,
advice, I'm here. So just, um...
建议,我在这里。那么,嗯……
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表