剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
And Jace and Izzy,
还有杰斯和伊兹,
they will never let me hear the end of it.
他们永远不会让我听到结局。
Right.
正确的。
I got an idea.
我有个主意。
How about I help you through the back?
我帮你从后面过去怎么样?
I'll hail you a cab.
我给你叫辆出租车。
And then when I come back in,
当我回来的时候,
I'll just tell your family that you got called in
我会告诉你家人你接到电♥话♥了
on Institute business.
在研究所的业务。
You'd do that?
你会这么做吗?
Sure.
确定。
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Your secret's safe with me.
我不会泄露你的秘密。
Restroom's that way.
厕所的。
You don't deserve him.
你配不上他。
Excuse me?
原谅我吗?
You... don't... deserve... him.
你……不要……值得……他。
"Him" who?
“他”是谁?
HEIDI: Get away from me! IZZY: Stay down!
海蒂:离我远点!伊兹:停下来!
State your name and clan.
说出你的姓名和宗族。
Isabelle.
伊莎贝尔。
Isabelle, wait!
伊莎贝尔,等等!
You know this vampire? Her name's Heidi.
你认识这个吸血鬼?她的名字叫海蒂。
I'm her sire.
我是她的陛下。
It's a complicated story,
这是一个复杂的故事,
but she's not in her right mind.
但是她脑子有问题。
Raphael tortured her.
拉斐尔折磨她。
He thought because she had my blood,
他想,因为她有我的血,
she might be a Daylighter too.
她可能也会轻松一点。
So... Wait.
所以…等待。
You're the one he experimented on?
你就是他的实验对象?
Yes.
是的。
You knew about that?
你知道吗?
I'm the one who made Raphael leave town.
是我让拉斐尔离开的。
So you understand.
所以你理解。
I do...
我做……
but Simon, she went rogue.
但是西蒙,她变坏了。
Attacked a blood truck, killed a mundane.
袭击了一辆血车,打死了一名平民。
She even tried to kill me.
她甚至想杀了我。
She needs to be turned in to the Clave.
她需要去参加聚会。
And the Clave will do what? Execute her?
Clave会怎么做?执行她吗?
Toss her into the Gard forever? She doesn't deserve that.
永远把她扔进监狱?这不是她应得的。
Look, everyone knows how hard it is
听着,每个人都知道这有多难
for fledglings to control their urges,
雏鸟要控制自己的欲望,
and she didn't have anyone looking out for her.
她没有任何人照顾她。
But now she does.
但现在她做到了。
So please, Isabelle?
所以请,伊莎贝尔?
I'll make sure she never hurts anyone again.
我保证她不会再伤害任何人。
Get her out of here.
把她弄出去。
Yeah.
是的。
Hey. How's it going?
嘿。进展得怎样?
I'm good. You?
我很好。你吗?
Do you wanna step outside?
你想出去吗?
Maybe grab some fresh air?
也许去呼吸点新鲜空气?
No problem.
没有问题。
Isabelle?
伊莎贝尔?
Is that blood?
那是血吗?
Oh, this?
哦,这个吗?
You know, I tend to get nosebleeds.
你知道,我经常流鼻血。
It's... it's something that kind of like, you know...
这是……这有点像,你知道…
I'm not stupid. What's going on with you?
我不是愚蠢的。你怎么了?
Nothing. Really, I'm fine.
什么都没有。真的,我很好。
Come on. Let's get dessert.
来吧。让我们甜点。
There's usually cabs here.
这里通常有出租车。
Magnus and I had our first date here.
马格努斯和我第一次约会是在这里。
I asked him if he thought we were too different
我问他是否认为我们太不一样了
to be together.
要在一起。
We never really got around to answering that question.
我们从来没有真正抽出时间来回答这个问题。
And now...
而现在……
Now, it's come around to bite me in the ass.
现在,它来咬我的屁♥股♥了。
So that's why you got all tense
这就是你紧张的原因
when I brought it up. I'm sorry.
当我提起的时候。我很抱歉。
I didn't-- Just...
我没有,只是……
Forget I said anything.
忘了我说过什么。
Look...
看起来……
I may not know all the details,
我可能不知道所有的细节,
but I think I can guess what you mean
但我想我能猜出你的意思
when you talk about your "differences."
当你谈论你们的“差异”时。
Magnus isn't a Shadowhunter.
马格纳斯不是一个影子猎手。
He may not understand our ways.
他可能不了解我们的生活方式。
Nephilim love once, fiercely.
恋一次,激烈。
Whatever you're feeling...
无论你的感觉…
...it's OK.
…没关系。
Don't be so hard on yourself.
不要对自己太苛刻。
Right.
正确的。
I gotta go.
我要走了。
Oh, here. Let me get that.
哦,在这里。我来拿。
I got it.
我得到了它。
Hang on. I'll be right back.
坚持下去。我马上回来。
OK.
好的。
Sorry to pop up like this,
抱歉像这样突然出现,
but you weren't answering your phone.
但你没接电♥话♥。
What's going on? I thought you were headed home.
这是怎么呢我以为你要回家了。
I am...
我是……
but I wanted to let you know I found a lead.
但我想让你知道我找到线索了。
Transit surveillance footage of two of our Owl victims
两名猫头鹰受害者的交通监控录像
coming up from the subway at 125th Street.
从125街的地铁上来。
125th...
125……
So you think they're gathering somewhere up in Harlem?
你认为他们在哈莱姆的某个地方聚会?
Could be. Well, it's a start at least.
可能是吧。至少这是个开始。
Nice work.
不错的工作。
We'll check it out first thing in the morning.
我们早上第一件事就是去看看。
It'll be safer to sniff around during the daylight.
在白天四处嗅会比较安全。
Now get out of here.
现在给我滚出去。
Go spend time with your lady.
花点时间和你的女人在一起。
You go back to yours.
你回到你的。
Simon...
西蒙……
What you did back there?
你在后面干什么?
Choosing me...
选择我……
you won't regret it.
你不会后悔的。
I know that you don't love me.
我知道你不爱我。
But, um...
但是,嗯…
when you're ready,
当你准备好了,
we'll start a clan of our own.
我们要建立自己的部落。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
What?
什么?
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Simon... what's going on?
西蒙……这是怎么呢
They're from the Praetor Lupus.
它们来自红斑狼疮的执政官。
It's an organization that helps Downworlders.
这是一个帮助底层世界的组织。
They're here to...
他们在这里……
help rehabilitate you.
帮助恢复你。
If you cooperate, you won't be harmed.
如果你合作,你就不会受到伤害。
You son of a bitch.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的。
Hey.
嘿。
You did the right thing.
你做得对。
Well, why doesn't it feel like it?
为什么感觉不到呢?
If he wasn't in the City of Bones,
如果他不在白骨城,
then where the hell was he?
那他去哪了?
I'm sure there's an explanation,
我相信这是有原因的,
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表