剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
什么
Please tell me you have a lead on Jonathan.
希望你给我带来了乔纳森的消息
Yeah. We, uh, tracked down a mid-level demon known for
是的 我们 在华尔街找到了一个
associating with the Clave on Wall Street.
和圣庭有关的中级恶魔
He didn't have any information on Jonathan.
他不知道乔纳森的事
But he did have news on Lilith.
但他手里有莉莉丝的消息
What kind of news?
什么消息
She's gathering an army to take down Magnus.
她正在召集一支军队 干掉马格努斯
She'll kill him.
她会杀了他的
And if she does,the rift will re-open.
如果她杀了他 裂缝将重新开启
He sacrificed everything to save us.
他牺牲了一切来拯救我们
If he's going up against Lilith, I have to be there with him.
如果他将和莉莉丝一战 我必须为他战斗
Alec, you know that if any of us went to Edom,we'd die instantly.
亚力克 你明白如果我们中的任何人去了以东 会立刻死去
The atmosphere is demonic. But maybe I can go.
那里大气层只能让恶魔呼吸 但是也许我可以去
My Heavenly Firemight protect me.
我的圣火会保护我
No. No.
不行 不行
Only someone with demon blood can survive there.
只有拥有恶魔之血的人才能在那里生存
Simon...
西蒙
I don't have my Mark anymore, but I'm sure if you give me
我身上已经没有印记了 但是如果你给我足够的剑
enough swords,maybe I can No.
或许我可以 不行
I need you to turn me into a vampire,
我需要你将我转变为吸血鬼
so I can go.
让我去
What?! Alec, are youout of your mind?
什么 亚力克 你疯了吗
What else am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么办
Please. Just...
拜托
...let me try this.
让我试试
Absolutely not. Izzy's right.
绝对不不行 伊兹是对的
I'm a terrible sire.
这是我可不擅长
We'll find another way! What other way?!
我们会找到其他办法的 什么其他办法
Tell me! Tell me something!Any of you?
告诉我 你们谁能想出办法
OK, we've got to figuresomething out.
我们必须想个办法出来
Let's look in the Archives
我们去查查档案馆里里
under anything that evenmentions the word Edom.
有关以东的所有东西吧
OK.
好吧
I'll meet you there.
我们一会儿见
You poor thing.
可怜的家伙
Go... away.
走 走开
Volatileas you may be,
你现在很不稳定
you'll be completely vulnerableduring your transformation.
转变过程中你会很脆弱
Leave me alone!
别管我
Tell me,what if a Shadowhunter happens
告诉我 如果一个暗影猎人
upon you as you laycocooned and defenseless?
在你虚弱且毫无防备的时候袭击了你怎么办
They'll murder me in my sleep.
他们会在我睡觉的时候杀了我
So let me help you, dear.
所以让我来帮你吧 亲爱的
You'll feel worse before you feel better.
在变好之前 你会经历更加痛苦的事情
If you dare betray me...
如果你敢背叛我
Now why wouldI ever do that?
我为什么要这么做呢
Isabelle.
伊莎贝尔
Meliorn. Thank you for coming.
梅里奥恩 谢谢你能来
When the most beautiful Shadowhunter inside and out
当最美丽的暗影猎人发自内心的对你说
says she needs to see you,who can refuse?
她需要见到你 谁能拒绝呢
What is it?
怎么了
Seelies have access todimensional doorways, right?
精灵能进入到维度的通道 对么
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
I need you toget me into Edom.
我要你把我带到以东
She said the Heavenly Firein her veins
她说她的血管里流淌着圣火
would shield her againstEdom's demonic atmosphere.
足以抵挡以东的恶魔
Why would she take that on herself?
为什么她要自己做这一切
She didn't want all of you putting your lives at risk.
他不希望你们所有人都冒着生命危险
And you didn't try to stop her from going?
你没阻止她么
I did. But she convinced me it was the only way to save Magnus.
我阻止了 但她告诉我这是拯救马格努斯的唯一方法
She begged me not to tell you.
她求我不要告诉你们
Yet here you are.
结果你还是说了
I wanted to honour my word,but the thought of Isabelle
我想信守诺言 但我一想到
in danger, all alone
伊莎贝尔独自一人处于危险之中
I had to tell you.
我就必须要告诉你们
Thank you, but what can we do?
谢谢 但我们能做什么
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Hear me out.Can you get
听我说
all of us into Edom through the Seelie Realm?
你能不能通过精灵王国把我们所有人送到以东
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不行
My queen just sealedour borders. I know not why.
女王♥刚♥刚封锁了我们的边界 我不知道为什么
Even if we could, we'd die.
就算我们可以 我们也会死
We've been over that.
我们试过的
What if I could create a rune that binds Downworlders
如果我能创造一个如尼文把暗影生物
to Shadowhunters?
和暗影猎人联♥系♥在一起呢
We could shareskills, powers
我们就能分享技能 力量
and immunities.
和防御力
Kind of like a temporaryParabatai Rune.
有点像是一个临时的帕拉巴泰符文
Look, bonding one Shadowhunter to another that's one thing;
听着 把一个暗影猎人和另一个联♥系♥在一起是一回事
this is different and it's dangerous.
这不一样还很危险
You remember what happened when you runed Valentine back to life?
你还记得你把瓦伦丁送回来的时候发生了什么吗
I can make this work, Jace.
我能做到的 杰斯
We don't have any choice,we're running out of time.
我们没得选 我们没时间了
If it's the only way to saveIzzy and Magnus, I think
如果这是能救伊兹和马格努斯的唯一方法
it's worth a try.
这值得尝试
Magnus, where are you?
马格努斯 你在哪
It is time.
是时候了
There's nothing more beautiful than the birth of a god.
世界上没有什么比一个神诞生更美的事情了
And you, my dear...
而你 亲爱的
...are absolute perfection.
绝对是完美的
Lorenzo, I thank you for coming on such short notice.
洛伦佐 谢谢你这么快就来了
Thank you for restoring me,not that it changes anything
谢谢你让我恢复健康 但这不会改变我们之间的任何事情
between us. I'm herefor my fellow warlocks, not you.
我来这里是为了我的战友 不是你
Ah, Meliorn,envoy of the Queen.
梅里奥恩 女王的特使
Good evening, Mr. Rey.
晚上好 雷伊先生
And Mr. Lewis,Royal Blue himself.
还有路易斯先生 皇室表达了态度
I can appreciate a good melodywhen I hear one.
我听到优美的旋律时 就能欣赏到
Thank you.
谢谢
I see the representative
狼国的代表
for the wolveshas yet to arrive.
好像还没来
As my first acton the Downworld Council,
作为我在下界委员会的第一个行动
I move that we startthe proceedings without them.
我提议我们不等他们直接启动程序
Give a dog too much leashand they never learn to heel.
如果一直给狗拴着皮带 他们永远学不会跟着你
This isn't actuallya Council meeting.
这世界上不是一个委员会会议
I brought you hereto help us save Magnus
我把你带到这里 是为了让你帮我们救马格努斯
and my sister.
还有我姐姐
Help you save the warlock who stood by
你让我帮你救一个
and watched while his fatherturned me into a reptile,
站在边上看着他父亲
left to dineon dead flies?
把我变成爬行动物吃死苍蝇的人
May your precious boyfriendspend eternity in Edom.
愿你那珍贵的男友在以东度过一生
Goodbye and good riddance.
再见了 真是个解脱
If it weren't for me,
如果不是我
you'd still be eatingdead flies.
你还在那吃死苍蝇呢
This isn't just
这不仅仅是
about Magnus.
马格努斯
It's about Isabelle, too.
还有伊莎贝尔
And the fate of every otherliving creature on the planet.
以及地球上其他生物的命运
Help us, and you'llforever be known as
帮帮我们
Lorenzo Rey the warlock
你会永远被铭记为
who helped savethe world
洛伦佐·雷伊 拯救世界的术士
You ready?
你准备好了么
Bubby Helen would kill me ifshe knew I was getting a tattoo.
海伦如果知道我有纹身的话 会杀了我的
You sure one of you guysdoesn't want to go first?
你确定你们中的一个不想先来么
Absolutely not.
很显然 不
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你
Simon, it's gonna work.I promise.
西蒙 这会生效的 我保证
I've never doubted you before, Fray.
我从没怀疑过你 弗雷
Go ahead.
来吧
Clary, this is a lot of resistance.
克拉丽 这里已经开始不稳定了
I go it.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表