剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
* Play with me *
* Woman it won't bring you love *
* Play with me *
* You're just too cold *
Oh... I forgot to tell you,
忘了告诉你了
I trained with Grand Master Mitsuyo Maeda.
我是师从前田光世大♥师♥的
Is that where you got your black belt in name dropping
所以你的黑带拿的这么水吗
Oh... low blow.
你玩阴的啊
* Play with me *
You deserved it.
你活该
* Forever in this cage of rust *
* One thing I'm sure of *
I didn't know this was supposedto be a competition.
这原来是比赛的吗
Oh! Oh, am I supposedto just let you win
那我应该让你赢吗
*Save yourselffrom your own love *
* Play with me *
We're supposed to be working.
我们应该去干活了
* Play with me *
Oh, you're so cutewhen you're serious.
你认真的时候好可爱啊
* Nothing's gonna stop me *
I told you not to flirt with me.
我跟你说了不要跟我调情
* Play with me *
* I broke your chain,now I'm heading home *
* Play with me *
* It won't break,it won't break me down *
* Play with me *
* It won't break,it won't break me down *
*Play with me *
Hold that thought.
等一下
Bedroom.
去卧室
Hey. We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Did you check those atmospheric readings
你看了那些大气数值结果了吗
Yeah.And
看了
And you were right.
你是对的
The night we took out Lilith
我们带走莉莉丝的那晚
and the night Simon wasat the church of Talto,
还有西蒙在塔尔托教堂的那一晚
there was the exact same dropin barometric pressure
两个地方气压的降低都是一样的
in both places.The apartment was on the move.
公♥寓♥确实在移♥动♥
OK. Did you get another hit
好 还有其他发现吗
Yeah. Same profile as both.
轮廓也都是一样的
Where
在哪儿
The Ural Mountains. Siberia.
乌拉尔山 西伯利亚
So, the apartment's still moving
所以那个公♥寓♥还在移♥动♥
Well, it wasn't destroyed in the explosion.
它没有在爆♥炸♥里被毁掉
And... Clary could...
也就是 克拉里可能
Could still be alive.
可能还活着
Yeah.
是啊
Look, hey.
听着 嘿
I owe you an apology.
我应该向你道歉
I was so close to giving up,
我差点就要放弃了
and you never did.
但你一直没有
Thank you.
谢谢你
Were these tunnels always this...
在你小的时候 这些隧♥道♥
spooky when you were a kid
就一直是这么恐怖了吗
I don't know.I never made it this far.
我不知道 我从没走到过这么远
Hold on. I think I see something.
等下 我觉得我看到了点东西
Simon, wait!
西蒙 等下
I don't mean any harm.
我没有恶意
I think you're the vampire I'm looking for.
我觉得你是我正在找的那个吸血鬼
I just want to ask a few questions
我只是想问你几个关于
about this thing called the Mark of Cain,
这个叫该隐的标志的问题
which can really mess you up
如果你现在要攻击我的话
if you try to attack me right now,
它会把你弄得很惨
so please...
所以拜托
let's just talk.
我们就好好谈谈吧
You have the Mark of Cain too.
你也有该隐的标志
My dear boy...
可爱的孩子呀
...I am Cain.
我就是该隐
See what you can find.
看看你能找到什么
Wow. These are...
这些真的
...sparkly.
很耀眼啊
Yeah, well...
是啊
They belonged to Lilith.
都是莉莉丝的
Happily, she won't be needing them any longer.
令人开心的是 她不再需要它们了
Paris is home to the world's 4th largest Institute,
巴黎是世界第四大学会的所在地
and we're both on the run, so...
而我们现在都是在潜逃 那么
best to keep our runes covered.
我们最好还是掩盖好我们的行踪
You look gorgeous.
你看起来真美
Thanks.
谢谢
You know... it might be kind of hard
你知道 我的头发让我
for me to hide with this hair.
伪装起来 还有点难的
Uh, give me your stele. I'll...
把你的变形柱给我 我想着
I don't think we're quite there yet.
我觉得我们还没亲密到这一地步呢
Allow me.
请让我来
Shall we
我们走吧
I don't think we're quite there yet.
我觉得我们还没亲密到这一地步呢
Excuse my behaviour back there.
原谅我之前的行为
It's been centuries
我已经好几个世纪
since I let anyone near.
没有让人接近了
But when I saw a Daylighter
但当我看到一个日行者
searching my tunnels,
在搜查我的隧♥道♥的时候
I thought I might make an exception.
我想或许我可以破一次例
How did you know I was a Daylighter
你是怎么知道我是日行者的
You came in from the daylight,didn't you
你是白天进来的 对吧
Yeah. I just can't believe you're Cain.
是啊 我是真的不敢相信你是该隐
The Cain. Son of Adam.
该隐 亚当之子
Killer of Abel.
亚伯的杀手
I'm sorry. I... I thought you hated your brother.
不好意思 我 我以为你很厌恶你弟弟
That's the story that people tell.
那是后人们谣传的故事
So what really happened
所以到底发生了什么
What do you know about Adam and Lilith
你知道什么关于亚当和莉莉丝的
Uh... they had a messy breakup,and then Adam moved on to Eve.
他们分手闹得非常乱 然后亚当就和伊娃好了
And Lilith never forgot about it.
而莉莉丝从没忘记这事
She swore she'd exact revenge.
她发誓她去报仇
She came after me...
她来对付了我
Adam's first born.
亚当的第一个孩子
She turned me against my brother.
她使我和我的弟弟反♥目♥成仇
Abel and I eventually came to blows.
亚伯和我最终打了起来
And I...
而我
You hit him with a rock.
你用石头打了他
The moment I saw blood,it was over.
我看到血的那一刻 就都完了
I fell on him and drank.
我倒在他身上 吸他的血
How did you become a vampire
那你是怎么成为吸血鬼的
Lilith... turned me
莉莉丝 在我
with her demonic magic without my knowledge.
不知情的情况下用她的恶魔的魔力转化了我
Abel's heavenly blood...
而亚伯神圣的血液
...made me into a Daylighter.
让我成为了日行者
Did Lilith give you the Mark of Cain
是莉莉丝给你的该隐的标志吗
That distinction belongs to the Seelie Queen.
这个标志西利女王给我的
Of course.
可不是
She was loyal to my father.
她很忠诚于我的父亲
She thought the Mark would protect me.
她认为这个标志可以保护我
And then the nightmare began.
然后噩梦就开始了
For centuries,I wandered the earth.
几个世纪来 我在地球上游走
Each time I found refuge,
每次我找到了避难所
neighbours would hunt me like a freak.
邻居们都会把我作为怪物来抓捕
Imagine what it's like,
想象一下
cowering at the centre of an angry mob...
蜷缩在愤怒的暴徒中间
...and waking up in a sea of bodies.
醒过来时却身处在了尸海里
Trust me. I just...I just got this thing
相信我 我 我刚得到这个标志
and I know...exactly what you mean.
而我 我完全知道你的意思
Of course...
当然
Of course. You're the only one who would.
当然啊 你是唯一一个能理解的
Simon, is that you
西蒙 是你吗
Whoa, whoa. It's OK.It's OK. She's my friend.
没事的 没事的 她是我的朋友
No. I don't want to hurt anyone.Please, just let me be!
不 我不想伤害任何人 求你 让我一个人吧
Cain...
该隐
No one's gonna get hurt.
没人会受伤的
I just need to get this off.
我只是想把这个标志弄掉
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表