剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
working at our banks,schools, brothels,
在银行 学校和妓院工作
gently stoking the lesser vices.
悄悄地搞点小动作
For the most part,they sail under the radar.
大多时候 他们都隐藏在暗中行动
You know, I'll bet Mirek here
你知道吗 我敢打赌这位米列克
hasn't gotten so much as a jay-walking ticket.
连一张乱穿马路的罚单都没有
What do you want
你想要什么
The Morning Star Sword.
辰星之剑
I hear you have it,and I'd like to make a deal.
听说在你手里 我想和你做个交易
I'll speak with you,
我可以和你谈
but that one... outside.
但那位 得到外面等着
Phew! I can smell
我从这儿都能闻到
your Nephilim blood from here.
你身上的巨人族的血统
My sister and I are rather... attached.
我想和我妹妹 待在一起
I'd prefer if she stayed.
我希望她能留在这里
I've stayed out of the Institute's sight for years.
我已经离开学会很多年了
I won't have any trouble now.
我可不想惹麻烦
Come back tomorrow without her.
你明天单独再过来一趟
So you can disappear overnight with your treasures
你就能连夜带着你的宝贝消失吗
I don't think so.
这样可不行
Hey! Um...
嘿
What if I wait outside
我还是到外面等着吧
Nowhere to run, right
这里也无处可跑啊 对吧
I think I've got something.
我好像发现了点东西
A Shadowhunter in Paris just reported his stele missing.
巴黎的一个暗影猎人说他的石碑不见了
Do they have any suspects
他们有怀疑对象吗
They think it's a rogue Shadowhunter.
他们觉得是一个暗影猎人骗子偷走的
A young woman.
一个年轻的女人
Clary.
克拉里
Can I offer you some Calvados
你要喝杯苹果酒吗
Skip the formalities. Show me the sword.
客套的话就省去吧 给我看看那把剑
First, I'd like to know who I'm doing business with.
首先 我得知道和我做交易的人是谁
Jonathan Morgenstern.
乔纳森·摩根斯坦
You are Valentine's son.
你是瓦伦丁的儿子
The sword is a family heirloom.
那把剑是个传家宝
Sorry. No deal.
抱歉 我不做这个交易
I won't be responsible for putting an instrument
我是不会再把这么强大的工具
that powerful into the hands of a Morgenstern.
交到另一个摩根斯坦家人手上的
I am nothing like my father.
我和我爸爸一点都不像
I'm part-demon myself,and I know how abysmally
我有一半的恶魔血统 我知道大家
we've been treated, by the Clave and by the Greater Demons
对我们非常糟糕 被克拉夫以及更伟大的恶魔
who rule over us in Hell.
在地狱里统治着
The time has come for that to change.
现在是时候要做出改变了
You think I want change
你以为我想要改变吗
The last thing I need is another Morgenstern
我最不需要的就是另一个摩根斯坦家的人
using that sword, and ripping open the borders of Hell.
使用那把剑撕开地狱的边界了
So you... won't help me
所以 你不帮我吗
Never.
绝对不
OK.
行吧
Well, I guess if I can' thave your loyalty...
既然我没法得到你的忠诚
I'll have your fear.
那我就得到你的恐惧吧
Where is the sword
剑到底在哪儿
Gone.
没了
I already sold it.
我已经卖♥♥出去了
To who
卖♥♥给哪位了
That's to whom
是卖♥♥给哪位神秘人了
Guess I'll have to find it on my own.
看来我得自己去找了
I believe you have something that belongs to me.
我想你手里的那个东西是我的
I'm sorry. I'm...I'm trying to get word
我很抱歉 我只是想给
to my colleagues in New York.
我在纽约的同事传个话
You're a Shadowhunter.I knew it.
你是个暗影猎人 我就知道
I can explain.My name is Clary Fairchild.
我可以给你解释的 我叫克拉里·费尔柴尔德
I've been kidnapped by my brother.
我被我哥哥绑♥架♥了
He's extremely dangerous.
他非常危险
He's inside that shop.Please, you have to help me.
他就在那家商店里面 求你了 你得帮帮我
Save your story. You're coming with me.
省省你的故事吧 跟我走
Listen to me! You need to call for backup.
听我说 我们得呼叫后援
Jonathan Morgenstern is inside that shop.
乔纳森·摩根斯坦就在那家商店里面
He's trying to buy some kind of weapon.
他想买♥♥一种武器
Whatever you say,Miss Fairchild
随你怎么说吧 费尔柴尔德女士
You don't believe me
你不相信我吗
Clary Fairchild is dead!
克拉里·费尔柴尔德已经死了
And so is Jonathan.
乔纳森也死了
No.
不对
We survived.
我们活下来了
What!
什么
The Queen of Hell used me to resurrect her son.
地狱女王利用我来让她儿子复活
That was close.
差一点
Hey...
嘿
You're safe now
我们现在安全了
with me.
和我在一起
Am I supposed to know what to do
我应该知道该怎么做吗
Simply put the stone of Cain
只需要把该隐之石
on the spear that marked you.
放在标记你名字的矛上就行
That's it, No vines
就这样吗 没有藤蔓
No riddles Just... rock on a stick
没有谜语 只需要在矛上放块石头
I will remind you that Cain did not finish the ritual.
我要提醒你一下 那块该隐之石还没有完成仪式
The risk of death was too great.
有很大的生命风险
Simon...
西蒙
Please, it's not worth it.
别这样 这是不值得的
To make sure no one I love
我要确保不会再有人
ever gets hurt by me again, it is.
因为我而受伤了 仅此而已
Just...
但是
Just in case things don't go well...
以防万一 事情不顺利
...can you give Becky my love
你能告诉贝基我爱她
And keep an eye on my mom
并替我照顾我妈妈吗
And Maia... Stop.
玛雅 别说了
You're gonna make it.
你会活下去的
Woah. OK. That feels a little warm.
好吧 有一股暖流袭来
I did warn him of the danger.
我确实提醒过他这是危险的
Simon!
西蒙
Don't come near me.Just wait 'til it's off!
别靠近我 等这个结束之后再说
If he stops now,the Mark will return.
如果他现在停下的话 那个标记还会回来的
Simon...
西蒙
Simon, wake up! Simon!
西蒙 醒醒 西蒙
His blood has boiled away.He'll need much,
他的血液已经蒸发掉了 如果他要
much more if he's going to survive.
活下去的话 他需要很多很多血
If you're not gonna help,then shut up.
如果你不打算帮忙的话 你就给我闭嘴
He needs the blood of a mortal.
他需要凡人的血
Or a Nephilim.
或是一个巨人的血
Come back to me, Simon.
求你醒过来 西蒙
You have so much more to live for.
还有很多东西值得你活下去
Thank the Angel.
感谢天使
Just keep drinking.
继续喝
You need your strength.
你需要恢复力气
He is going to need a lot more blood than that
如果他要活下去的话
if he's going to survive.
他需要比这更多的血
You have to bite me, Simon.
你必须得咬我 西蒙
The venom...
那个毒液
It's OK.
没关系的
I can't.
不行
You have to do it.
你必须这么做
Just look into my eyes. OK
看着我的眼睛 好吗
* You are not alone *
你不是一个人
* I've been here *
我一直在这里
* The whole time *
陪着你
* Singing you a song *
唱歌♥给你听
* I will carry you *
我会抱着你
* I will carry you *
我会抱着你
* I know it hurts *
我知道这很痛苦
* It's hard to breathe sometimes *
有时候痛到难以呼吸
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表