剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Just... please.
求你了
Please, help him.
求你帮帮他
You have a visitor.
有人来访
Jonathan Morgenstern.
乔纳森·摩根斯顿
I see...
我看见了
Show him in.
带他进来
But first, let me slip into something
但首先 我得换个
a little more comfortable.
更舒服的模样
Your Highness.
陛下
Is this any way to welcome a guest
你就是这样欢迎客人的吗
Jonathan Morgenstern.
乔纳森·摩根斯顿
I would say it's a pleasure to meet you,
我想说很高兴见到你
but alas, we Seelies cannot lie.
但可惜啊 我们希丽可不能撒谎
I am not your enemy.
我不是你的敌人
Whatever quarrel you had with Lilith,
无论你跟莉莉丝有什么矛盾
that has nothing to do with me.
都跟我没关系
I'm only here searching for--
我来这只是为了寻找
For the Morning Star sword.
寻找晨星之刃
I know all about your little quest.
我知道你的需求
Then perhaps you could help me out
那或许你可以帮我
by handing it over.
把它交给我
I'm afraid you have more pressing concerns.
恐怕你有更急的事要担心呢
You see, your mother came into my court
你知道 你母亲来我的宫廷里
and slaughtered dozens of my subjects.
杀了不少我的子民呢
Delivering your head to her
把你的脑袋放在银盘子上送给她
on a silver platter will be a fitting revenge.
是个不错的复仇方式呢
That demon is not my mother.
那个恶魔才不是我母亲
And I assure you,I have no loyalty to Lilith.
我向你保证 我对莉莉丝没有忠心的
It's why I left her to rot in Edom after she was banished.
所以她被放逐后 我会扔她在以东等死
How noble.
真高尚
Nevertheless, there isa debt to be paid.
然而 我要有笔账要算
Blood for blood.
以牙还牙
And what if I canoffer you a better deal
要是我愿意与你做个好交易呢
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
Your realm will never be safeas long as the Queen of Edom
只要以东女王还活着 你的王国
draws breath. But...
就永远不安全
...if you offer methe sword as payment...
如果你把剑作为报酬给我
that silver platter of yours...
很快 莉莉丝的脑袋
...will soon bear Lilith's head.
就会在你的银盘子上了
Lucian, your face...
卢西恩 你的脸
Yeah.
没事
There was a guy I put awaya few years ago.
几年前我把一个家伙关进来了
I handled it.
我能搞定
For now.
暂时而已
All this stress, this pressure.
这些紧张和压力
What if you can'tcontrol yourself
要是你控制不住
What if you turn
要是变身了
It won't happen. I knewwhat I was getting into
不会的 我决定这么做时
when I decided to do this.
就已经预料到会发生什么了
What's all the stuff
这是什么
You knock over a library
你去图书馆了吗
Uh, I brought yousome reading material.
我给你带了点书来
Turns out Elliot wasa closet mystery buff.
原来埃利奥特是个密室迷
There's piles of thesehidden all over the shop.
店里到处都藏着这些东西
Wait. You went back
等等 你回去了吗
You, my friend,are looking at the new owner
我的朋友 你面前这位
of Ouroboros Books and Antiques.
正是衔尾蛇书籍古董店的新主人
Oh, well!
好的
Maryse Lightwood, entrepreneur.
玛丽斯·莱伍德成了企业家
I never would've gotten the idea
要不是你带我去了那
if you hadn'tdragged me down there,
我也不会萌生出这个想法
so... thank you.
所以 谢谢你
What is it
怎么了
I don't want youto visit me anymore.
我不希望你再来看我了
What
什么
You said you wanteda fresh start,
你说过你想要重新开始
and now you've got it.
你现在有了
You've got your whole lifein front of you.
你的面前是绚烂的人生
Me
而我
I've got this.
我要坐牢
That doesn't meanyou have to go it alone.
这并不意味着你得孤身一人
It's important for meto see you move on...
对我来说 看到你继续前进才重要
...to see you be happy.
你要过得幸福
I am happy.
我现在就很幸福
Just... consider me your Book of the Month Club.
把我当成你的月度最佳图书俱乐部
I am not gonna turn my backon you, Lucian.
卢西恩 我不会背弃你的
Not now.
不会的
Not ever.
永远不会
Cain should beright around here.
该隐应该就在这附近
Hold on.
等等
IZZY: What is it
怎么了
All clear.
安全了
Not a rat in sight.
没看到一只老鼠
My hero.
我的大英雄
I heard about Raphael...
我听说了拉斐尔的事
You OK
你没事吧
If I hadn't let myselffall for him...
要是我没有倾心于他
I think things would'veended differently.
我猜 结局会有所不同
Maybe, but then...
也许吧 但
maybe you wouldn't havehad that time together.
也许你们就不会度过那么多美好时光
You know, after seeingwhat Jace went through
看见杰斯以为克拉丽死了之后
when he thoughtClary was dead...
他那么痛苦折磨
watching Alec fall apartover Magnus...
看见亚历克为马格努斯而心碎
I'm not sure I wantlove in my life.
我都不确定我会再爱上别人
Not if it hurts like that.
要是爱情如此痛苦
That was insensitive.
我真是太迟钝了
You and Maia just broke up.
你和玛雅刚分手
It's fine.Maia is where she should be:
没事 玛雅在她该在的地方
with Jordan, at the Praetor.
在执政官那陪着乔丹
Besides, I don't knowif this whole love thing
再说 我也不知道自己
is really for me. I mean,
适不适合恋爱
no matter how hard I try,
不管我多么努力
I just can't seem to make it work.
似乎都不能顺心如意
You know what
好吧
Let's make a pact.
咱们做个约定
Single for life.
要一辈子单身
What is that
这是什么
It's a pinky swear.
拉钩发誓啊
You've never doneone of these before
你之前没这么做过吗
No!
没有
But it looks, uh... serious.
但看上去 很认真啊
It's very serious. I mean,
的确很认真
the consequences of a brokenpinky swear could be dire.
要是违背了拉钩发下的誓言 那就惨了
This is the most sacred vow
这是世界上
anyone can make.
最神圣的誓言
I love sacred vows.
我喜欢神圣誓言
Let's do it.
那我发誓
We should, uh... keep moving.
咱们 继续走吧
Yeah.
嗯
OK.
好的
Is it even possibleto kill a demon
有可能能杀掉像莉莉丝
as powerful as Lilith
一样强大的恶魔吗
In Edom it is.
在以东可以
Every demon has their weakness.
每个恶魔都有弱点
What's hers
她的弱点是什么
Me.
是我
Are you sure that'swhere you want to summon her
你确定你要在那召唤她吗
An abandoned power plant
在废弃的发电厂里
It has the strongest ley line convergence outside the city.
那里汇聚了城外最强大的地脉
And we need to do this away from a populated area.
我们需要远离人口密集处动手
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表