剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Count Dracula. Count von Count.
看看德古拉伯爵 看看吸血鬼伯爵
You're making this up.
你再编么
No! I'm not! I swear.
哦 没有 我发誓
Count Von Count?
吸血鬼伯爵吗
That does sound really made up.
这听起来真的像编的
Isabelle. Over here.
伊莎贝尔 在这边
The boss is calling.
老大在叫我了
I think I know what'scausing our Drevak problem.
我想我找到问题的根源了
Is that a Cibus Orb?
这是魔法诱饵么
Someone's been leaving demon bait around town.
有人在城市四处放上了恶魔诱饵
Now I get it.
现在我懂了
What? Why you're "better than fine."
什么 为什么你说你很好了
You're totally into Isabelle.
你已经喜欢上伊莎贝尔了
No! No, no. We are just friends.
不不不 我们只是朋友
Oh, like that's stopped you before.
哦 你之前还不是对朋友下手了
Becky, I'm serious.You're way off here.
贝基 我认真的 你不了解
The puddle of drool on theground suggests otherwise.
你看的眼睛都直了 说明情况不是如此
Why don't you make a move?
为什么不采取些行动
Even if I was interested,which I'm not,
就算我喜欢她 虽然事实并非如此
Isabelle has a type: mysterious, hot bad boys.
伊莎贝尔喜欢神秘 性感的坏男孩
She's never gonna see me that way.
我不是她的菜
Don't be so sure.
别那么肯定
I may not be a Shadow expert,
我不是暗影世界的专家
but I know romance.
但我了解爱情
And there's something between you two.
你们肯定不只是朋友
I just got an alert.
我刚收到了警报
Jace and Clary are closing inon the Drevak nest.
杰斯和克莱里正在靠近德雷瓦克的巢穴
I'm gonna go back them up.
我得去支援他们
I'm gonna head back to the Institute.
我得回学院一趟
Someone's leaving demon bait all over town,
有人把恶魔诱饵撒播到整个城市里了
so I'm gonna test this orb for prints.
我去检查一下诱饵上有没有指纹
Maybe I can ID the culprit.
没准儿我能找到罪魁祸首
One way or another,we'll stop these attacks.
不管怎么样 我们必须阻止袭击的发生
Wait, wait, wait. Isabelle.
等等 等等 伊莎贝尔
You should take Simon with you.
你应该带上西蒙
He has nothing better to do.
他也没别的事情要做
That's not true!
才不是
I have to walk you back to the apartment.
我得送你回家啊
Oh, there's no need! I'll go inside.
没必要啊 我一会儿进去
I'll call an Uber. I'll meet you back at your place.
叫个优步 然后我们在你家见
Don't screw this up.
别搞砸了
Well... don't say I never take you anywhere nice.
别说我没有带你去过好地方
Wait...
等等
Those are Drevak eggs.
那些是德雷瓦克的卵
The Queen must be nearby.
蜂王肯定就在附近
CLARY!
克拉丽
Jace...
杰斯
Hello, sister...
你好啊 妹妹
Clary!
克拉丽
Join me...
跟我走
No, Clary! Don't!
不 克拉丽 不要
Don't do it!
别去
You're in my way, your highness.
你挡我道了 殿下
You're late.
你来晚了
Better late than never.
总比没来好
We have to get to Clary.
我们得去找克拉丽
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Never better. I'm just a little bruised.
没事 只是擦伤而已
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Why are you apologizing?
你道什么歉啊
I promised I would never leave your side.
我之前承诺了绝对不会离开你左右的
Jace, relax. OK? It was just a few minutes.
杰斯 放松点 好吗 只是几分钟而已
OK?
好吗
You guys go ahead to the Institute.
你们赶紧回学院去吧
What about you?
那你呢
There's something I have to do.
我还有别的事要做
Goodnight.
晚安
I really appreciate your help.
真的很感谢你的帮助
Tonight's crowd was extra sloppy.
今晚的客人格外粗心
No problem.
不客气
I'd better go.
我该走了
Jordan...
乔丹
Yeah?
怎么了
I want you to stay.
我希望你能留下
For the pack.
为狼群效力
If I'm going to be a strong Alpha,
如果我要成为一个强大的头狼
I'll need a Beta by my side.
我需要一个二把手在我身边
A "Beta?" A secondincommand.
二把手 一个副手
Someone I can rely on. And that's you.
我可以信任的人 那就是你
Maia... you've been so generous
玛雅 你对我真是
to me, and...
太慷慨了
It's more than I could possibly deserve.
我根本就配不上这个职位
But, uh...
但是
this isn't a good idea.
这不是个好主意
Why not?
为什么
I'm the guy that turned and abandoned you.
我之前背叛了你 抛弃了你
I forgave you for that.
我已经原谅你了
When we were locked in the storage room.
我们之前被关在储藏室里的时候
You probably just didn't hear me.
你可能没有听到我说的话
I... I heard you. I...
我 我听到了
I assumed you said it because I was... I was dying.
我以为你那么说是因为 我快要死了
No.
不是的
I said it because you've changed.
我那么说是因为你已经变了
I've seen it for myself. You're...
我自己看到了 你
You're committed to being a good person.
你决心重新开始做个好人
And that...
所以
is why you'll make a great Beta.
你将成为一名优秀的二把手
You know, I've never had a pack before.
你知道吗 我以前从来没有加入狼群
To the new New York pack.
敬纽约的新狼群
Wait, where is everyone?
等等 大家都去哪儿了
Out hunting Drevak demons.
去追捕德雷瓦克恶魔了
So, it's... just the two of us.
所以 这里就只有
Alone.
我们俩了
I just got a hit.
找到符合的了
A Seelie nymph named Lanaia.
是一个叫兰妮亚的精灵
With quite the criminal record.
她犯罪记录还挺多
I'll submit a request to bring her in for questioning.
我提交个申请 让她来接受审问
Simon, why are you being so weird?
西蒙 你为什么表现得这么奇怪
I'm not. I'm not being weird.
没有啊 我没有表现得奇怪啊
Maybe I'm being a little weird.
也许是有点儿奇怪
But it's because of something Becky said.
是因为贝基说的话
She said something that, you know, got...
她说了一些话 然后
got into my head.
一直在我脑子里回响
Siblings are good at that.
手足就是如此
They know us better than anyone.
他们比任何人都了解我们
Maybe... maybe she was right.
也许 也许她说的没错
Right about what?
什么没错
What's happening?
发生什么事了
There's been a breach in the Wards.
牢房♥被他人入侵了
What?!
什么
Lanaia?
兰妮亚
You're here?
你来了
You gonna be OK? What did you see on the other side
你没事吧 你在墙的那一侧
of that wall? Nothing but darkness.
看到了什么 只有一片黑暗
Izzy, what's up?
伊兹 怎么了
The demon attacks were a diversion.
恶魔袭击只是为了转移注意力
I think some Seelie nymph
应该是一个女精灵
is trying to break into the sub-cells
想要进入地底牢房♥
to get to Jonathan.
去找乔纳森
Did you speak to Alec?
你和亚历克说了吗
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表